PDA

View Full Version : That'll do for me...

shardl0r
22-11-04, 12:07
I've been around since the start of retail, and i've thoroughly enjoyed my time in Neocron. I've never been annoyed with the game, because i've always taken breaks when I approached that point. I think KK are finally starting to get NC2 together, and I believe thier going to start turning this game around - I only hope they can improve it enough to keep runners interested before WoW comes out.
My clan's gone now though, and all I'm getting is memories of the good times I used to have in NC. With a switch to a different faction, and members pking allies, I don't want to belong in this new clan. Its the city merc in me, I fight with honour :D
I've been waiting to leave this game for a while, and when I constructed my 5 slot holy lightning this morning I thought, thats it I'll leave with a smile!

Shouts out to the original crew! From my recruition as one of the first PPU's on Saturn during the capped-holy-para-holy-lightning-hybrid days, to now, always been a merc. We had some good times lads, I miss them.

Thanks to KK again for a great 2 yearsish - wish you guys the very best with your game, I hope you make it! :)
Thanks to Nid and all his mod team, you do a fantastic job. I can't believe you guys are still sane having to trawl through crap like this, day in, day out - Huge respect :cool:

I'll see you guys around,

shRd-

Yelly
22-11-04, 12:22
Well I did not know you but bye and enjoy your life
Now let us wait for Nidd to close this as
I got no clue why ppl post here as it will be closed anyway
Why not flood it on ooc instead ;)

Tyr
22-11-04, 12:26
Leaving thread.

Closed.