PDA

View Full Version : Fix PSI Shield

QuickFix
21-11-04, 02:28
PSI Shield is once again being exploited.

I am truly fucking amazed that you have allowed this to be re-introduced.

[ edited ]

Plz for the love of god take this back out, its a million times worse that TL3 healing.

it makes monks completely pointless. :mad:

OLD BUGS FROM NC1 RE-INTRODUCED

Grave lift bug.
Psi Shield.
GR Lists resetting

Fucking annoyed

zii
21-11-04, 02:33
Foreign cast PSI shield is a great thing to do on your enemy. Speaking as a tank, if I *could* cast it I would cast it on those parashocking PPUs and their HL spamming APU mates so that I might have a chance of getting away ;P

So leave it as it is, please ;)

mehirc
21-11-04, 02:52
Great, some people will be even more happy if that is true...

Dribble Joy
21-11-04, 03:08
I do so hope he is having a laugh.

Carinth
21-11-04, 03:12
Good lord, are you serious? You can psi shield others again? Looks like a fun weekend for monks, ie time to find another game to play : )

Jesterthegreat
21-11-04, 03:16
its foreign castable again?

ffs

Carinth
21-11-04, 03:44
Nevermind, it doesn't work. Phew! I just tested normal, blessed, and holy, they all are self cast only. So either someoen is being really clever and figuring out a way around it or someone is trying to blaim their bad luck/lack of skills on an exploit.

Xadhoom
21-11-04, 03:56
hahahaha and guess which clan is using it

to make it a bit easier: they love to cry bout noobbuffs :D

Birkoff
21-11-04, 04:46

Yours?

Xadhoom
21-11-04, 04:46
Yours?

we are using shitbuffs like everyone else on terra, but we're not crying bout it.

Koshinn
21-11-04, 06:26

to make it a bit easier: they love to cry bout noobbuffs :D
Um.. none because it doesn't work. Try it. Try psi shield someone in plaza1. You'll psi shield yourself. Then hate yourself for about .. 5 min? until it wears.

I think DJ is right, someone is laughing at this thread right now. :p

PcP'
21-11-04, 12:07
Um.. none because it doesn't work. Try it. Try psi shield someone in plaza1. You'll psi shield yourself. Then hate yourself for about .. 5 min? until it wears.

actually it should just fizzle if u try and cast it one someone else

QuickFix
21-11-04, 12:07
well if it aint foreign castable then someone needs to take a look at a certain TG clan on terra which is using it toi kill ppu's and apu's alike.

exploit anyone ?

Koshinn
21-11-04, 12:19
actually it should just fizzle if u try and cast it one someone else
It self casts if you try to foreign cast it. I think it's the only self-cast only spell in the game, actually.

well if it aint foreign castable then someone needs to take a look at a certain TG clan on terra which is using it toi kill ppu's and apu's alike.

exploit anyone ?
Don't post it here, exploits@neocron.com

Jesterthegreat
21-11-04, 12:30
exploit anyone ?

I'd rather not

Morganth
21-11-04, 13:29

This is true. I was at an OP war with my clan vs said clan, and one of our PPUs went up out of the UG, then immediately came down wondering why he had no pool left. He then noticed that he had a foreign cast Psi Shield on him (I mean who is going to cast it on themselves? :lol: ). We then decided to try it out and funnily enough it didn't work.

[ edited ]

Jesterthegreat
21-11-04, 13:30
This is true. I was at an OP war with my clan vs said clan, and one of our PPUs went up out of the UG, then immediately came down wondering why he had no pool left. He then noticed that he had a foreign cast Psi Shield on him (I mean who is going to cast it on themselves? :lol: ). We then decided to try it out and funnily enough it didn't work.

[ edited ]

as much as i dislike [ edited ] this is not the place for accusations of exploiting...

deac
21-11-04, 13:50
[ edited ]

Yelly
21-11-04, 13:53
Not that I like exploits either but as far as I saw on trade
last night is that I think someone from " a clan " was admitting it
Have to read the logs again but I was laughing at it
so it will be easy to find.But if there is an exploit please send in
so it can be fixed

Dribble Joy
21-11-04, 14:04
This really needs sorting quickly, it fucks all classes. Psi shield seems to remove all effects from armour or shields as well.

Ozambabbaz
21-11-04, 14:07
[ edited ]

thats only cuz all ur monks r busy buffing eachother :lol: sry couldn't help it m8, take care ;)

-Demon-
21-11-04, 14:28
[ edited ]

Yeah..ppl always hate you...I used to. But really whats the point in the hate?

I very much doubt this is a exploit...probably one of those dodgy icons when you tab into the rpos.

Btw send me a pm Deac if you want a rifle spy in your clan I'm bored and not logging on after most of FAng quit.

Darken
21-11-04, 15:15
We don't even have psi shields :rolleyes:

wtf for anyways they suck.

And you cant cast it on other ppl,
Searching for excuses to die ?

Try the yellowpages! :lol:

Mindgibber
21-11-04, 15:29
so PAIN and UpS are searching another excuse when they lost an op fight ?

what will come next ? you got killed from a spirit modded SH used from an APU ?
and seriously mr eric c, dont make a thread 'we fight always alone', i was visitor 'only' at gabanium (last night) and saw a nice fight FF vs pain and ups, well you lost mr eric c, so try to find another excuse
antishield to cast on other ppls ..... ROFL

thank you
mindgibber

Nidhogg
21-11-04, 15:45
If you have any evidence of an exploit then send it to exploits@neocron.com but don't discuss it on the forums. Thread closed.

N