PDA

View Full Version : [ MERGED ] Fix The Implant Thing!!!1

SorkZmok
20-11-04, 09:53
Seriously. Its bugged for what? 8 days now? [ edited ] Turns opfights into an endless story. The noobs might like it but trust me, EVERYONE ELSE HATES IT.
I`ve been killing the same people over and over again. Once ever 3 minutes. Till i finally got my ass kicked cause they all came back at once. Very funny.

[ edited ]

*please try and control yourself*

Jesterthegreat
20-11-04, 12:27
I`ve been killing the same people over and over again. Once ever 3 minutes. Till i finally got my ass kicked cause they all came back at once. Very funny.

that sounds similar to fighting stealth spies.

joking aside i agree... fix it.

Glok
20-11-04, 13:01
My trader stealths. And he has 68 pistol combat to cap a substandard pulselaser pistol. Fear meh!

Well, only sewer rats fear meh but oh well.

Yelly
20-11-04, 13:45
wow they get no syn then I guess hehe

Spermy
20-11-04, 14:22
Yarg - Poker and PVPer (or PK) - Hate it.

Other people... It's not a so bad!

COMPROMISE!

Imps don't pop as often - Still from time to time. But quality degrades a lot faster. and is also cause by many things - Like GRing - Death... Rezzing?

That way - Vast amount of people still needing pokes. and the Repairer becomes a little bit more loved.

[PiN]Fluffy
20-11-04, 15:24
I enjoy ti for th efact i will go anywhere now and not care. but PLZ FIX IT!!!!!! we neeed to OPFIGHT!

Darth Slayer
20-11-04, 20:57
So I ain't died for ages and if I have I've been ressed whats up with Implants ? They not dropping out or something ?

Scorpius.

Jesterthegreat
20-11-04, 21:05
So I ain't died for ages and if I have I've been ressed whats up with Implants ? They not dropping out or something ?

Scorpius.

known issues with patches 120/121...

- You can't change the password for newly bought apartments. We're checking what causes this.

- Implants don't drop when you die. Don't get used to this, enjoy for now ;)

§FS§Red Wing
20-11-04, 21:51
See it as a chance...now you can finally explore a bit without worrying about anything, maybe a good time to get some ultimas or similar stuff. :D

StrongSad
21-11-04, 02:53
Hmm, I am really enjoy my daily CRP raid....its fun to PK without consequence :p

deac
21-11-04, 13:52
yeap i kinda like it... dont have to run around rezzing lazy ppl then...

Koth
22-11-04, 13:09
please fix it

*restrains from ranting*

SorkZmok
26-11-04, 00:51
Up we go.

This really is pissing me off. How do i fight people at CRP if they can jsut genrep to cycrow, wait for SI to go and then come back?

This isnt even just some small bug, its a fucking huge change to the game. And i hate it.

Oh and Tiny Tim, i`m sorry, you really got a bad bad timing. :p

SorkZmok
26-11-04, 05:01
Its FOURTEEN days now since you removed backpacks. Since when implants dont fall out anymore.

So...are you gonna fix this MASSIVE bug now or was it just a change disguised as a bug?
Cause if that shit is gonna stay any longer, i'm gone. Its shit.

AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT ABOUT IT WOULD BE NICE!
/edit
I am aware you are working on that asian release thing, but still...i cant believe you wont fix it. Cant even believe that bug made it into retail. o_O

System
26-11-04, 05:32
It's so nice that in OP wars right now you kill your enemy and they can just GR striaght back to the UG and get their shit back and wait a few minutes and come right back up to fight again...

sanityislost
26-11-04, 05:45
longer fights......i really dont see the problem lol

SiL ..:..

Gotterdammerung
26-11-04, 05:55
Please don't open identical threads on the same topic especially since the other one you bumped today never left page #1

I have been told in our irc channel that you shouldn't get used to it (ie: enjoy it for now as the "feature" it is but it will be fixed)

*p.s. - threads merged*

paolo escobar
26-11-04, 14:35
Please don't open identical threads on the same topic especially since the other one you bumped today never left page #1

I have been told in our irc channel that you shouldn't get used to it (ie: enjoy it for now as the "feature" it is but it will be fixed)

*p.s. - threads merged*

We shouldnt get used to it?
lol thats a BIG fucking joke, we already are getting used to it. WHY cos its been in game now from 2 weeks (if not more).
And wooo hooooooo so u heard summit in "OUR" irc channel, well i guess that not one that the community can listenin on? I heard summit said i trade the other day, dont mean its ever gonna happen!
Hey here's an idea, why dont u actually work on fixing the bug, and at the same time "shoch horror" actually communicate with the community. NO SRY THATS FAR TOO MUCH TO ASK, ITS NOT LIKE WE'RE PAYING TO PLAY THIS GAME!!!!!

Oh and hey kid BTW, guess what, when u pay for nc u automatically give up ur right to freedom of speech. Prepare for editing

I think in the end it comes down to the fact that kk and all associated are at least TRYING.
YES TRYING OUR FUCKING PATCIENTS.

Birkoff
26-11-04, 14:40
I don't mind it.. in fact I'm enjoying it as a change.

OP wars are so much easier to come by and most clans (naming no names) come up from the UG even if they know there ia big chane of defeat n e way. There is more activity in the world as ppl know they don't have a great deal to lose.

It wouls get boring if it was there fora few montrhs but its enjoyable for the time being.