PDA

View Full Version : Account Question

-FN-
19-11-04, 00:37
So I just tossed another $22 to KK to upgrade an account and get the stuff off of it. I don't want to be charged for another month after this month that's paid for is over, how do I cancel it? I saw I could log in in the browser and Cancel the account - does that just stop Click2Pay payments and let me play my paid month out?

Thanks in advance.

jernau
19-11-04, 02:27
So I just tossed another $22 to KK to upgrade an account and get the stuff off of it. I don't want to be charged for another month after this month that's paid for is over, how do I cancel it? I saw I could log in in the browser and Cancel the account - does that just stop Click2Pay payments and let me play my paid month out?

Thanks in advance.
It should. There was a notice somewhere that confirmed it should all be interlinked. When I cancelled I got a confirmation email back pretty quick so if you don't get one within a day I'd email KK (account@neocron.com) and prod them.

You can cancel any time and still play the paid-for time.

boombang
19-11-04, 02:44
Or call the card company, cancel it (say it was lost) get new one delivered to door and they can't charge the old one.

jernau
19-11-04, 02:54
Or call the card company, cancel it (say it was lost) get new one delivered to door and they can't charge the old one.
If you're going to do that tell them it's because you're expecting fraudulent charges ;).

I just checked though and the cancel confirmation email is from C2P so I think it is working.