PDA

View Full Version : Why still no drone HUD fix?

BradSTL
18-11-04, 18:08
It has now been six days since patch 121. Six days that some large percentage of droners can't play our characters at all, during drone theme week, because patch 121 deleted almost the entire HUD for us, including the aiming reticule.

It has now been five and a half days since Iorghe announced that he'd found and fixed the bug.

For the love of god and all that's holy, why wasn't this patch hotfixed? And how much longer are we going to have to wait? And can I get a credit for this month now that my two main characters have been completely unplayable for a quarter of it?

Tratos
18-11-04, 18:10
It has now been six days since patch 121. Six days that some large percentage of droners can't play our characters at all, during drone theme week, because patch 121 deleted almost the entire HUD for us, including the aiming reticule.

It has now been five and a half days since Iorghe announced that he'd found and fixed the bug.

For the love of god and all that's holy, why wasn't this patch hotfixed? And how much longer are we going to have to wait? And can I get a credit for this month now that my two main characters have been completely unplayable for a quarter of it?

Its a Thursday, which is normaly patch day, see if anything comes before 6pm :)

QuickFix
18-11-04, 18:10
outta the 4 people i know who drone in my clan 3 work fine 1 cant use his droner

Genty
18-11-04, 18:16
I have to agree that if they have a problem fixed they should patch it in. However, my guess is they are trying to fix the imp dropping problem (and hopefully the appartment pass bug too)

I will be disappointed if nothing comes by the weekend, even an announcement stating the progress of the next patch would be beneficial. Don't let the communications slide now please KK.

Yelly
18-11-04, 21:13
Works fine for me.All I know is that if you use dx7
you got problem with default settings in rpos file
If you use dx 9 it works just fine.
And for those who say dx 9 do not work then install dx9
Most comps works just fine with it
And I got an old gforce 3 ti200 card so not exactly new and still works....

BradSTL
18-11-04, 21:44
GeForce 2 MX/400. Doesn't support D3D7. And if you check the original thread on the Drone HUD problem, there were D3D9 users who had the problem, too.

BradSTL
19-11-04, 18:26
Its a Thursday, which is normaly patch day, see if anything comes before 6pm :)

No such luck, unfortunately. This is really starting to tick me off. A bug that isn't fixed is merely annoying. A bug that they have the fix to but won't give me, and won't tell me when or why not? That's enraging.

Tratos
19-11-04, 18:28
No such luck, unfortunately. This is really starting to tick me off. A bug that isn't fixed is merely annoying. A bug that they have the fix to but won't give me, and won't tell me when or why not? That's enraging.

/me crosses fingers for today

.Cyl0n
19-11-04, 18:37
hmmm.. (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=118258)

Dribble Joy
19-11-04, 19:26
Patch day is actually usualy friday, so.. bleh :p.

Anyway, be thankful for the patch a week we have been getting of late.

dem0n
19-11-04, 19:50
I don't think they'd waste good time, money and manpower just to release a drone hud fix... it'll come with a few more fixes.