PDA

View Full Version : [MERGED] All the "Players World Network Radio (PWNRadio) Hits Neocron" threads

HopesDespair
18-11-04, 08:39
Players World Network Radio (PWNR) is now coming to Neocron. As many of you know long ago there was a radio station in Neocron called SINR (Sync Into Neocron Radio).

However sadly they are no longer around. Now PWNR was not made specificly for Neocron, however it will contain several Neocron shows in which the DJs will broadcast while logged in and do live shows which we are hoping to get up and running soon.

What does this mean for you? One of many things:

First of all we need DJs. So if you have some shoutcast experience or a really good collection of music, be sure to contact me through private messege immediately.

Second of all we will need items for contest giveaways. These items can be donated in the following ways:

Donation with mention of name / clan (for plugs)
Payment for on air / site advertisements

Third we need to build a good listener base. We have changed from Planetside Radio to PWNR in order to serve other games, but during the change went from 100 listeners almost constantly to less than 10, so tell your friends to tune in even when we're on auto.

Stop by our website at http://www.pwnradio.com and make sure to register for the forums.

In the top left hand corner of the site you will see what is playing, who is listening, and a link to tune in (which may be down for a few minutes as we're changing the servers)

So in the meantime stop by, register for our forums and have fun!

*****Note: We are using a PHP Nuke script which we are going to be editing, however currently you can only use the registration and login on the main page at the right hand side near the bottom*****

Sincerely,

Nick Wrasse

PS: Big thanks to Arbiter for the help he is going to be giving. Great work man! We appreciate it!

HopesDespair
18-11-04, 18:43
We got two DJs coming to us, MetalAngel and Matthew V Smith both who used to DJ for SINR

Matthew.v.smith
18-11-04, 19:18
That's Great man :)

Sorry I sorta didnt empty my Inbox and so didnt get your Pm's heh mind sending them again plz or u can email meh :)

Matty.

LiL T
18-11-04, 19:25
I use to listen to it now and again it let me know where TS/TG runners where ^^ lol " Carefull people we have Littleterror outside the pussy club many people have been killed trying to get here "

Sorry but yeah I'd listen to it for sure :)

HopesDespair
19-11-04, 00:44
Anyone else interested?

Jesterthegreat
19-11-04, 01:07
what kinda music?

HopesDespair
19-11-04, 02:41
All kinds

THE_TICK!!!!
19-11-04, 06:17
hey cool idea ill tune in when i get the chance :D

Matthew.v.smith
19-11-04, 10:19
When u gonna send me teh E-mail telling me where/what to do next Dude :)
I'm Eager to get stuck in hehe.

Matty. :angel:

HopesDespair
19-11-04, 17:54
Still looking for more DJs

THE_TICK!!!!
19-11-04, 18:41
ill gladly DJ but i gotta wait till the end of january...then ill be back home and can help ya out ! :cool:

HopesDespair
19-11-04, 18:54
ill gladly DJ but i gotta wait till the end of january...then ill be back home and can help ya out ! :cool:

Where you at now? Direct me in game, Restful Fate

HopesDespair
20-11-04, 03:32
We're still in need of 2 more DJs

Wraith Guard
20-11-04, 04:48
Sounds dope man, me and ZenOne will be down for that...able to play mostly turntablist stuff like hiphop, juggling and skratching, perhaps we could even have live battles etc. both got pdx-2000's and tons of vinyl.

Jesterthegreat
20-11-04, 04:55
music for nc is a fine thjing for me... gotta be rock, gotta get the adrenaline pumping, gotta work whiule being turned down (ventrillo must be on too)

i may try it though

HopesDespair
20-11-04, 06:41
http://www.pwnradio.com

If you want to join in the fun:

ip / hostname: hbusa.ventrilo.org
port: 3797
password: talon

use http://www.ventrilo.com (Ventrilo) to connect

We're in Zera's Boom Boom Room

Or you can just go to pwnradio.com and listen

HopesDespair
20-11-04, 06:42
If you're interested send an e-mail to NickW@pwnradio.com

HopesDespair
20-11-04, 07:18
http://www.pwnradio.com

If you want to join in the fun:

ip / hostname: hbusa.ventrilo.org
port: 3797
password: talon

use http://www.ventrilo.com (Ventrilo) to connect

We're in Zera's Boom Boom Room

Or you can just go to pwnradio.com and listen

HopesDespair
20-11-04, 07:21
Click this link to listen directly thru winamp:

http://planetsideradio.com/listen.pls

Gotterdammerung
20-11-04, 10:29
please stop opening multiple threads on the same subject and try to use the edit feature instead of double posting

HopesDespair
21-11-04, 08:44
Players World Network Radio is now looking for new staff members. Please take a time to read over this post to see if you would like to work at PWNR.

1. DJs

We are looking for Neocron DJs. Here are the requirements:

Atleast 16 Years of Age
Microphone
A Good Collection of Music
Cable / DSL Connection or Better

DJs will select a date and time to perform their show. DJs must show up for the same show every week, same day same time. If you know in advance you will be unable to make it, you will need to try to find another DJ to cover you. DJs must talk! We do not want you to just play music.

A DJ must be in game or have a friend in game so that players may send you requests during your show.

You must have a theme for your show and stick with it. A few strays are okay but nothing too crazy.

If you are the last person on the schedule you will be required to go auto, which is simply putting up 12+ hours of music and going random and repeat on the playlist until someone kicks you to do their show.

2. Show Host

If music is not your thing, but you and some of your friends like to do comedy or other radio skits, this is the job for you. Whether it be reviews, interviews, comedy show, whatever.

Atleast 16 Years of Age
Microphone
Ventrilo
Cable / DSL Connection or Better

A show host will log on to Ventrilo with his friends or audience. He will be given the rights to allow people to speak or not to speak to maintain his show. He will broadcast his show from the Ventrilo. Most of the same rules from DJs apply here as well as far as scheduling goes.

3. Advertisers

You will be in charge of promoting PWNR locally (in your community) and online. How you choose to do this is mostly up to you.

Those who have already been hired will be contacted within the week for their trialing.

Expect to see PWNR in Neocron by mid December if not sooner. Any items you would like to donate for contests, if you'd like informtation about advertising on PWNR (for in game or real life stuff), if you'd like to sponsor PWNR, or if you're interested in a job at PWNR, send an e-mail to me at NickW@pwnradio.com and visit our website at http://www.pwnradio.com

Gotterdammerung
21-11-04, 09:17
Again I ask you that while you already have a thread open to view on page #1 of the forum that you stop making all these new identical threads. Please continue to use this one

HopesDespair
21-11-04, 18:53
Erm sorry, I thought they were deleted cause I asked for 1 to be deleted and I coudltn see the others either, my apologies

HopesDespair
23-11-04, 05:46
bump :)

Matthew.v.smith
23-11-04, 19:19
Dont Bump man it'll get closed.
In other News my E-Mail to get in touch with me about teh Radio is

mattyvsmithy@msn.com

HopesDespair
27-11-04, 00:39
Check out the new banner Matty, also I lost the 2 people who e-mailed me, please send it in again, thank you

Matthew.v.smith
27-11-04, 01:08
That look's wicked imo :)
Dont forget to E-Mail me when u get the chance with Info but good work keep it up ^_^