PDA

View Full Version : Making the OZ nicer/better

Asurmen Spec Op
18-11-04, 06:20
Hey while I was messing around on my PE today I had an idea(nothing do to with a PE btw)
Now heres the scenerio: we have 4 friends who all have their computers at oh say Bills house. theres bill bob sam and joe(most random names I can think of) and they start playing neocron, they join city admin. One is a PSI monk, one is a Tank, one a PE and the other makes a pure hacker. So they all start and go out together and they get tipped off and go into the Outzone. After all they are some hackable doors for our hacking whos say sam. but no the OZ has no locked doors(yet alot of store areas go fig) now, I know my Idea is gonna be hated by alot of you just because well it makes you need effort.
Dumb down the Aggys in plaza 1&2 and place better ones in the OZ sectors, some behind hacked doors. All have hackable doors inside however, you could say leading to the long room. The aggys in plaza 1&2 could have Aggys captains removed. or just only the preachers and some mutants/beggars. That was hackers accually have things to START lvl with(hacknet I dont think there are low lvl weps) and give them a good spot in a low lvl group roaming the OZ sectors.
Also add more areas in the OZ sectors, good for lvling and stuff. and I dont mean more dungons like old IND A i mean places IN the OZ sectors, maybe have some hackable doors that lead to better ones to encourage hacking
I know this will bug some of you vets who want your noobs up fast fast fast. but the OZ is such a wasted area of NC, and plaza is a trade area, not the primary lvling spot. Id be so happy if the OZ and viaroso sectors were used alot more. maybe doing this will help

since this is kinda a rough draft if you have any CONSTRUCTIVE comments on it please go ahead

also since a commen misconspetion of you guys is to call the wastelands the outzone, the OZ are the sectors that are really fcking run down in NC called the outzone(wow complex!!!) with such spots as ind A in them etc

SypH
18-11-04, 06:34
I'd like to see the main sewers get some loving. It's such a cool place to get lost in and has some of the best atmosphere in the game, it's such a shame that it is rarely used.

MkVenner
18-11-04, 07:31
well Plaza never used to have the leveling spots it does now, they used to be in the main sewers, check out my "Fleshing out the story" as well, i made some posts about OZ in there, Oz imo, along with Gaia, Ind Sec and Out side regants (cant see in :() are some of the best places in NC, they need loving, and mini quests for noobs

great idea btw Asurmen 5 stars :p

Asurmen Spec Op
18-11-04, 23:43
woot 5stars from MK i luv u!!!!!

btw thank for teh eye