PDA

View Full Version : Prices of Canyon stuff?

Tratos
17-11-04, 17:34
Howdy, im gonna be doing a run to the canyon for my clan to pick up some armour and stuff so i was just wondering...how much is it? just a rough guide of how much the inqui 4 armour costs would be great if anyone knows off the top of there heads and also do they sell fusion weapons in the canyon? and if so how much, if anyone knows i would be most greatful so i can get money off people before i go, lol

LOST
17-11-04, 18:20
erm....same as nc1 i thought....cant really remember the actual price from when i went...wasn't obsurd or anything...30 - 50k ish for lvl 4 armour isnt it ?

and there is a smuggler that sells fusion weapons all 3 cannons lightbringer and maybe 2 pistols ??

it was a while ago...pinch of salt etc.

Morganth
17-11-04, 18:50
Last time I went each peice of Inq 4 cost about 25k, when I was on my tank (who currently has a negative in barter due to Zerk3 chip). Yes, they sell fusion weapons there, along with a few other things.

Xeno LARD
17-11-04, 19:15
While we're on the subject of traders in the canyon; can you, or can you not buy higher-tech pistols from there?

Tratos
17-11-04, 19:20
While we're on the subject of traders in the canyon; can you, or can you not buy higher-tech pistols from there?

i shall investigate and take screenies of everything the venders sell, as i thin its gonna be handy :p lol

Xylaz
18-11-04, 02:49

yes you can, there is a smuggler at the top floor of the canyon who sells them. Dont remember which ones exactly but most of the high tl ones.

Mr Kot
18-11-04, 03:08
The pistol sold are the mid and high TL fusion pistols.

Since the last patch there are also the mid and high TL raypistols. Helloooooooo, Blacksun. :D