PDA

View Full Version : [CbT|MERGED] Need help please guys

[KoS]Brad
17-11-04, 15:23
Hey. Ok this is about my NC1 account upgraded to NC2. well I upgraded it :P

I never recieved an email with my password, I got one from click2pay with the info saying I had upgraded but when I review my transactions, theres bugger all there. I retrieved my password from the NC2 account log in on the launcher, but that doesnt work either. Anyone had any problems like this when doing it?

I signed up about 2 hours ago, can somone tell me the roughly how long you have to wait til you get the email please?

Cheers
Luke

ArgieD
17-11-04, 15:29
BAD news: It should have been emailed to you straight away. Don't panic as sometimes takes a bit longer. If longer than 24 hours, then contact helpdesk@.

GOOD news: If you have been a droner in NC1 then you are a lucky man who avoided all the nc2 drones bug-related frustration. Droning is back up and running now:)

Good luck

Nidhogg
17-11-04, 15:30
The address you want is account@neocron.com. Drop them a line and they'll look into it for you.

N

[KoS]Brad
17-11-04, 15:33
Cheers guys, but already emailed them, it takes to long for them to reply, im inpatient :P

Anything else I can do?

edit/ Also I upgraded an account before and the email came straight away, I was just wondering the max time it would take for the email to get sent, anyone tell me please?

[KoS]Brad
17-11-04, 19:16
Ok I upgraded one of my old NC1 accounts to NC2, used click2pay, got an email from click2pay that it will do it, but no email from you guys about my account. Click2pay have taken the money and given it to you blokes, and I dont have my fucking account.

Its taking the piss, I sent 2 emails to account@neocron.com with no help there, ive been checking my emails since about 2pm onwards (GMT) and nothing. So can you please sort this.

Nidhogg
17-11-04, 20:05
Thread merged. PM me your ticket number and I'll try and find out what's happening. Chances are we're waiting on C2P atm.

N

[KoS]Brad
17-11-04, 20:45
ok PM sent, thanks Nid :)

Nidhogg
17-11-04, 21:30
Aparently replies were sent within 90 minutes. A spam filter or Hotmail may have eaten them so can you double check that?

N

[KoS]Brad
17-11-04, 22:29
Ill resend one from my gmail account then, see if that works.

Thanks Nid

[KoS]Brad
17-11-04, 22:40
Everythings sorted. Thanks for your help. Close thread please.

Odin
17-11-04, 22:43
Hotmail is the suck. All I got to say about that.

G.0.D.
17-11-04, 22:44
Odin uses Hotmale 8|

Nidhogg
17-11-04, 22:45
Glad it's sorted. Closed by thread starter.

N