PDA

View Full Version : Just some things id like to say (my thoughts)

HopesDespair
17-11-04, 06:53
I've just been thinking that... some people take this game too seriously. I love role playing games because it gives you a chance to be someone your not, and neocron especially because you can be a wide variety of people:

Con Artist
Activist
Soldier
Hunter

etc the list can go on and on

And different characters are like different people

But it seems today players take the game seriously and personel...

To anyone who I stole from as PenguinNick, I apologise, that is who he was supposed to be

To anyone who I stepped on while Nick Wrasse, sorry but that's the way it was supposed to be

To anyone who I was a dick to as Restful Fate, well... I was prolly just in a pissy mood but... it wasn't personel

I jsut wanna let people know a lot of thigns that happen in this game are between the characters, not the people that play them

So if I hurt you personally I am sorry, but that was not my intentions. It was just the way I played the game. But I am going to try to shape myself into what everyone else in the game is and start playing under the assumption that things I do / say may be taken seriously

Once again I apologise for being ignorant and I hope those that I hurt can find it in their heart to put things behind us and try things again

Quake
17-11-04, 07:06
Im sorry, but if you roleplay a scamartist i dont think people will give you creds for you're roleplaying, if that's what you're looking for.

Nvidia
17-11-04, 07:16
Don't bend to other people's views.

If you want to roleplay someone that steals, do it. Don't let what other people say ruin your fun. If you're having fun stealing, or killing, why should you let other people ruin it?

Everyone has fun in their own ways in this game. Whether it be stealing, or PKing noobs (a personal favorite of mine ;)), the point it that you're having fun.

And when it comes down to it, the person who's pissed at you could have just as much fun doing the exact same thing to another person, it's just that they don't have the balls to do it.

Unlike the guy above, me, I will congratulate you on your roleplaying. We need more risktakers like you in this game - it seems that a lot of people have developed VERY care-bearish tendencies since NC2.

You should see the REAL-LIFE death threats I get from people when I kill them. It's pathetic how seriously people take this game. It's a fucking joke - this game does nothing to affect you in real-life on its own. If you let a computer game rub up against your real life, you obviously have problems, and should never, never touch another computer again. Ever.

EDIT: I also completely agree with you that the conflict is between the characters, and not the people behind them. I've killed at least 150 people on my spy since NC2 started, and I'm betting over 130 of them were people that I could get along with perfectly, and eventually become the best of friends with in real-life.

It's nothing personal - I'm actually a very considerate, nice guy. I have problems killing even the smallest insects during my day. I'm a devout Catholic. I just let myself go wild when I play a video game. It's fun, and the things I start with other characters, I keep between the characters. I just wish I could say the same with everyone I kill. O_o

Glok
17-11-04, 07:16
I killed a dude in the ceres labs the other day cause another dude said he was causing problems. He dropped his camo PA in his belt, and when I looked at the dogtag, I see 'Biotech' OOPS that's my faction. Hrm.

Nvidia
17-11-04, 07:25
Hmm... wrong thread. O_o

Dr Strange
17-11-04, 08:42
Everyone has fun in their own ways in this game. Whether it be stealing, or PKing noobs (a personal favorite of mine ;)), the point it that you're having fun.

And when it comes down to it, the person who's pissed at you could have just as much fun doing the exact same thing to another person, it's just that they don't have the balls to do it.

Survey Says: No.

Would I have fun pking a random noob who doesn't really pose a threat? No, I would not. Does that mean I "don't have the balls to do it" ? No. It means I am not an asshole. I do not setout to ruin other peoples fun. More importantly I do not set out to waste other people's time and actual money since we're paying to play this. If you are paying to run around and "pvp" noobs, go join a clan and have some op wars. People will argue its a pvp style game. Yes and no. Op wars = pvp. Watching a helpless chip out noob who can't really defend himself get pked = not pvp.

People like you and the original poster make this game god awful to play. He tries to justifiy it by claiming he was roleplaying. Hell lets take it a step farther lets claim someone really roleplays a hacker and DoS's the servers. He's doing nothing wrong since, he's roleplaying a hacker! Come on, give us a fucking break. It's bad enough trying to hunt while watching your back constantly, or simply buy something from a shop and having to watch your back. Let alone someone try to "apologize" and justify why, or why they ripped you off or why suddenly some shit is missing of yours.

Sad part is, things like this are more in need of some kind of fix than most game engine bugs and flaws yet KK will never do anything about it. Here let me just change my c2p so it sends the cash directly to the pkers, gankers and item jackers instead of KK I mean hey thats what the money is going towards anyway; Neocron 2: Honor Among Pkers and Thieves

Nvidia
17-11-04, 09:05
Survey Says: No.

Would I have fun pking a random noob who doesn't really pose a threat? No, I would not. Does that mean I "don't have the balls to do it" ? No. It means I am not an asshole. I do not setout to ruin other peoples fun. More importantly I do not set out to waste other people's time and actual money since we're paying to play this. If you are paying to run around and "pvp" noobs, go join a clan and have some op wars. People will argue its a pvp style game. Yes and no. Op wars = pvp. Watching a helpless chip out noob who can't really defend himself get pked = not pvp.

People like you and the original poster make this game god awful to play. He tries to justifiy it by claiming he was roleplaying. Hell lets take it a step farther lets claim someone really roleplays a hacker and DoS's the servers. He's doing nothing wrong since, he's roleplaying a hacker! Come on, give us a fucking break. It's bad enough trying to hunt while watching your back constantly, or simply buy something from a shop and having to watch your back. Let alone someone try to "apologize" and justify why, or why they ripped you off or why suddenly some shit is missing of yours.

Sad part is, things like this are more in need of some kind of fix than most game engine bugs and flaws yet KK will never do anything about it. Here let me just change my c2p so it sends the cash directly to the pkers, gankers and item jackers instead of KK I mean hey thats what the money is going towards anyway; Neocron 2: Honor Among Pkers and Thieves

In actuality, your views are no better, or correct than mine are. Of course, that goes both ways.

There is no rule saying you can't jack someone's shit if they're stupid enough to give it to you.

There is no rule saying you can't kill a newbie just because he can't fight back.

Just like you seem to not be able to stand PKers or thieves, I cannot stand people who think their views are better than everyone elses. Just like I tell all my victims that die to me when they couldn't beat me, and blame it on the fact that I attacked them when they weren't high enough to fight back:

Me: "Show me the rule/book/prophecy that says I need to wait for you to cap your character AFTER you took your LE chip out to be able to shoot you. Just show me, and I'll apologise, and I'll never touch you again."

Them: *Completely avoids what I just said* "But killing people lower than your level is not honorable! It is not the right thing to do! It's not fair. You're an asshole/dickhead/pigfucker, and I'm going to fucking ******** you when I get the chance."

Me: "Show me the rule/book/prophecy that says killing someone before they can finish leveling their character is not honorable. If you can, I'll never touch you again."

Them: "I don't need to show you - I know I'm right, and I know that everyone would agree with me."

Well gee, I guess since I'm obviously someone that doesn't agree with them, they completely fucking contradicted what they just said, didn't they? :rolleyes:

Neocron, and every other MMO out there, is a game designed to be played by all different kinds of people - it's not a game designed to cater to the things you are so fucking sure you're right about.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I can't stand people who attack those that step away from the carebear ways so many LE noobs embrace.

HopesDespair - Don't give up buddy. Don't let people like Dr. Strange tell you how to play the game. Remember, he's not the only one paying to play this game - you have just as much of a say, and freedom to do whatever you want, as he does. It's people like you that stand out in my book. The people that aren't afraid to step over the lines so many people draw in the sand in order to fit in with everyone else.

Standing out from others = the win tbh. http://neocron.jafc.de/images/icons/icon14.gif

(By the way, those comments about pigfuckers and getting ********** were actual statements from people who got pissed off when I killed them. ;0 See what I mean about people taking this game too seriously?)

Bugs Gunny
17-11-04, 10:01
Don't let people know the names of your alts.
Perfectly allright to go con peole then.

It's roleplay and people will learn to watch out for it.

SorkZmok
17-11-04, 10:18
...long text here...So, long text short, you do it cause you can.

Sounds pretty lame and stupid to me.
:wtf:

Dr Strange
17-11-04, 10:26
Oh how you wish you were right.

Two things nvidia. First you are technically correct there is currently no governing rule that says you can't pk low lvl noobs. Hence why I said KK does jack shit about this. They also ignore gen rep ganking entirely. Now despite the fact there is no rule aganist it, that does not make it right. If you somehow in your mind justify it, that is you. Morally there is nothing you can say or do that will make it the right thing to do. Just because you can do it and get away with it is not just cause to do it. Hey in real life, I can murder someone and get away with it. Do I do it? NO, I don't. It is called common decenciey and morals, things I know you lack.

And second, it is a double standard. I'll give you an example my apu. I was of proper level to do my epic, which requires LE out. So I take it out. I am not in a clan nor affiliated with any. I do not wish to PVP in any form at the moment. And yet he's ganked, pked in the back, by his own god damn faction, you name it. The point? Leaving it in causes the same troubles;

- An LE out can be pked, ganked, hacked gear, gen rep ganked you name it.

- An LE in is labeled a pussy carebear, can be followed around griefed by drawn mobs too, harassment spam, and more.

And while yes the LE in can deal with it, through ignore and other methods, that does NOT make it any better. Either way once you get to a certain level with a character yer fucked. Either ya leave your LE in and are subject to constant ridicule by just about everyone you encounter and the fact you'll have very few people your level to hunt with, or you take your LE out and risk being pked by a hundred different methods and ways most of which are unfair, immoral and have no chance for you to fight back. Which as stated, isn't aganist any rule but yet that doesn't make it right.

There needs to be changes to gameplay. Make much harsher punishments for pkers and gankers. Give more benefits to players who are LE in othre than protection from being PKed. Balance both evenly. Allow LE in style clans, but they can't have clan apts. Allow LE out pvp restrictions on level, say no more than 20% higher or lower than their rank can they engange, hell even 5% would make a nice difference. Or make epics that require a pk to complete, be done with your LE in.

A WoW style pvp combat is perfect; to pvp you request combat with another person. They can accept or deny. You can't just randomly gank them at a gen rep. You can't just randomly pk noobs or people of your own faction. If they say no, thats the end of the discussion. If they say yes, game on. Now this doesn't mean I enjoy Wow, or will ever play it. This is one of the very few features of Wow I liked that I wish other MMORPGS would incorporate.

I realize there are alot of PVP aspects in the game, hell its mainly a PVP game. BUT, there should not be players lashing at others who do not wish to particpate in pvp. I've had guys go through calling me a carebear to every other sissy word in the dictionary. That doesn't bother me cause hey thats what ignore is for. When that person logs 3 alts and a dozen of his clan mates to do nothing but DM spam me, it gets annoying and makes for nothing but a wasted 5 minutes putting 10+ people on ignore simply because I am an LE player trying to hunt. if i had my LE out, i'd be dead long before i could say a word. you have to love catch 22's.

Nvidia
17-11-04, 10:30
I do it because I pay the same amount of money as every other person playing this game.

I pay to play the way I want to, just as everyone else pays to play the way they want.

I have no problem leaving everyone to play their own way. The problem I do have though is when people start to dictate to me how I can or can't play. Like I said, no one has the ability to determine how a MMO 'should' be played - that's not how MMOs work. Any MMO ever created has had the same basic fundamental principle: variety.

The ability to think differently.
The freedom to do what's fun for you.

The second someone takes that, it's not an MMO anymore. That's why I can't stand it when people like HopesDespair get ripped on for being different and not letting everyone elses opinions stop him from doing what he might enjoy.

Everyone has their own opinion on how things should work - I just can't stand it when people start to think their opinion weighs more than someone elses.

Does that make any more sense?

Nvidia
17-11-04, 10:51
Oh how you wish you were right.
Two things nvidia. First you are technically correct there is currently no governing rule that says you can't pk low lvl noobs. Hence why I said KK does jack shit about this. They also ignore gen rep ganking entirely. Now despite the fact there is no rule aganist it, that does not make it right. If you somehow in your mind justify it, that is you. Morally there is nothing you can say or do that will make it the right thing to do. Just because you can do it and get away with it is not just cause to do it. Hey in real life, I can murder someone and get away with it. Do I do it? NO, I don't. It is called common decenciey and morals, things I know you lack.

Oh boy... here comes the personal insults. So, I lack morals because I have no sympathy for ENEMY faction members who take their LE out at rank 10 and then go to a populated, dangerous zone to level? What kind of fucked up logic is that? KK implemented the LE chip for a reason: if they don't use it to their advantage, I'm going to enjoy myself. It seems like a fair trade in my book.

Secondly, I do not agree with your proposed changes to the PvP system. The only thing I could agree with are your complaints about allied-faction ganking. Even I don't do that unless I have a personal grudge with someone. Killing allied faction members should hurt you badly.

Originally, the LE chip was not even designed to be put into Neocron. Where would you be if there was no such thing as an LE chip? And on top of that, way back in the day, the LE chip enforced HUGE extra restrictions on weapons. I'm actually sad they took them away, because all I see the LE chip used for nowadays is to spy and shit talk with invulnerability.

I'm not asking you to take my views - just be mindful of the fact that every person that plays this game has their own rights and opinions to have fun. If that just happens to be killing noobies or stealing other people's shit, just let em do it. It's really not worth the energy arguing over because of people like me who fight relentlessly for equal representation. ;)

Remember, the bad guys have just as much a say as the good guys at the end of the day. :)

kurai
17-11-04, 11:29
ho hum.

One of these threads.

Again.

My take on it :- if you roleplay an asshole try not to be terribly hurt and surprised when people treat you like ... an asshole :rolleyes:

Xylaz
17-11-04, 11:39
This thread wont take anyone anywhere and its pointless to discuss other's people views.

Act like u want to - but be prepare that people will react accordingly to your actions.

MISS WHIP
17-11-04, 13:11
I agree that allied/neutral ganking is bad and pisses people off

But other than that if you have your LE out then "Red is dead".
The whole NC2 is based on neocron vs doy so why can't i kill you , its the nature of the game.

I cannot see you rank through my sniper scope so if i can target you i damm will try and kill you...

DONT DM ME AFTER AND SAY BUT MY ALT IS ALLIED TO YOU SO WHY DID YOU KILL ME.... :lol:

My PVP rules

1) Red is dead
2) Afk in plaza see rule 1
3) tradeskiller ie poker in plaza see rule 1 (this one is the funniest to me as
you have 5 people all on there knee's around the poker and he falls dead
in plaza -LMAO)

I have a 13/7 droner atm with my le out and got PK'D a few times but i dont DM the guy and flame him for killing me i dont care that he is a 80/63 APU in fact he levelled my con for me :D :D :D

that is all....you can all go about your business now nothing to see here

Dr Strange
17-11-04, 13:27
Remember, the bad guys have just as much a say as the good guys at the end of the day. :)

Actually no, they don't. If you're gonna try to pull the bad guy/good guy crap, then good shall always prevail over evil hence at the end of the day, good wins which means evil shuts the fuck up and gets bitch owned like it always does. So if you care to rephrase that one, I'll understand.

I can agree the LE has its points and counter points. But when you look at how the LE in actuality hinders you, its not a fair trade off. You get anti-pk protection, and the ability to cast spells/affect other LE-in players. Thats about all the LE-in option offers. LE-out you get; the ability to do the epic for most factions, the ability to start a clan, the ability to op war (note I said op war cause I'm not sure unless its been changed but ya need chip out to hack the ops). And yes, LE-out means random pking, ganking, allied gankers, etc Which don't counter balance with the positives but thats another debate. Point being LE-in has basically one positive and a whole lotta negatives.

Yea you're paying your money too. But theres alotta shit KK doesn't really advertise with this game that you don't learn in your first 10 free days. Sure theres a vast PVP concept in the game from 1 on 1 dueling to various sized op wars to small armadas of vehicle combat etc But what you don't see or learn about right off is the players. It's kinda the same for all MMORPGS. You see and hear about the great pvp concepts they have going but what you don't see is, the side effects of said pvp concepts. I wanna do my epic which requires a kill of a certain faction. Get a friend of that faction to help but of course you gotta yank out that LE, sounds easy huh? Sure if you're below that magic level. They don't tell you about the gen rep campers which is very akin to spawn campers in most fps games. They don't tell you about allied gankers which alot of people try to write off as "faction spies" when in reality they are just assholes who don't give a fuck cause the "punishment" for allied killing is jack shit. They never hint of any of that cause it might derail from people paying to play the game. Which honestly if I had known such things were as rampant in this game as they are, before I started playing, I wouldn't have shelled out money for it.

You're right it is an MMO, which has a ton of different ways to be played. KK doesn't really keep up with their rules on interfering with another players gameplay. Example, a discussion similar to this came up in NC Trade the other day, with some people (they know who they are). And one guy much like you was the real asshole pker, i mean this guy would literally do nothing but hunt down chip out noobs who either A, went too early on the LE out or B, just didn't know better. So I go to start my hunting, not saying where, and guess who's there. Dead. I respawn at apt, si goes away, I pick another hunting spot, and go there. Yep, there again; Dead. This happened oh, 4 times. Now the hunting spots were obvious mid level spots, El Farid, MB, Tescom, etc so him guessing wasn't that hard but the fact the same dude would do nothing but stalk the same people, myself included, that kinda fucks up your day. Griefing is the word they call it I believe. Sure KK says they have policies aganist such things but when mentioned they never inforce it.

And like you, it was only "cause I wanted too". If that is a legit reasoning, I've got alot of things "i want" to do;

Develop a cheat that lets me steal items randomly from people, if they are rares only.

Construct a bugged rare that insta-kills in 1 hit that can't be blocked by any ppu buff.

Develop a CS-style see through walls thing to find out people hiding I wanna randomly gank with the above bugged rare.

Bug the Stock-X market to give me all the money which I will then use as a monopoly.

And hundreds more. And ya know what, it would all be perfectly fine just as you and others say "Cause I wanted too".

Spermy
17-11-04, 14:32
Don't let people know the names of your alts.
Perfectly allright to go con peole then.

It's roleplay and people will learn to watch out for it.

Agree/Disagree.

Don't let people know the names of your alts if you wanna do certain things - IE commiting nefarious acts and generally pissing people off. ;) Shots to the head often follow. :lol:

But I disagree that what you're doing in roleplay. I'm NOT however disagreeing with what you are doing. Not roleplay per se - BUT it is making it a bit more interesting provided you don't go OTT on it - and don't limit it to newbie abuse ;)

Saying goes - shame on you if you fool me once - shame on me if you fool me twice.

I hated being scammed when I was new to the game. HATED IT. But I know better now - I know who to go to and know not to just ask any random uy to build me stuff (faction channel is your friend!).

Sure - newbies are easy bait - not that I'm putting it forward that you only scam newbies :)

More experienced players are a little harder to scam - they know thier stuff. And if you manage to get away with it - good stuff they should have known better - THAT SAID! Expect a nasty beatdown afterwards.

Justice done - evens it out. :lol:

There ya go - my stance - scam if you must - but don't go OTT. If you get away with it - good job - there's no rules against it. Personally - I'm probably going to shoot ya soon as look at ya now I know the alts - but hey - a known scammer - screams criminal to me - I'll just "roleplay" the vigilante.

'Tis admirable that you apologise - but if they had thier wits about them they wouldn't have been stolen from - no apologies needed :)

As for Nick Wrasse... Stepped on as in killed? Meh - we're at war - enemy factions are enemy factions. Again there's the common sense line - newbies - friendlies epic NPCs GR camping etc, just don't be a dick about it and will be well. :)

Ah - as for the pissy moods - meh - neocron is a game - for relaxation and fun - leave the mood at the door and just enjoy the game - we all pay - so we all deserve an enjoyable experience - as long as it isn't ruining peoples experiences again - by all means vent the agression - just do it in reasonable forms :)

There are some things that should be taken seriously in this game eg Abuse and things like that , again - it's a grey area.

BUT in my POV dude - you don't really have much to apologise for - I haven't seen anyone going off the handle at you - haven't seen any reason to be pissed at you myself - so I suggest we chill - grab a milky ren and get back to the game.

Selendor
17-11-04, 15:47
@threadstarter - don't give yourself so much credit, your attempts to manipulate people in game has fallen flat more times than I can count. Apologise if you like but don't worry, no one holds a grudge in real life, they just know your character is a muppet in-game.

Killfly
17-11-04, 17:20
I have no problem leaving everyone to play their own way.

I'm not sure I really understand where your coming from Nvidia... On one hand you say, basically, you'll pk who and when you want, and on the other hand you say everyone should be allowed to play how they want to...

Tell me - how is PKing a bunch of noobs letting them play the game how they want to? And why clog up the trade channel with juvenile shit-talk afterwards?

I was very surprised to read your entries above - I didn't think the Nvidia that I see clogging up trade would put something together that well... That's not shit-talk - I'm just thinking that maybe the noob-ganker image is doing yourself an injustice...

At the end of the day, it's each to there own... Why not let the noobs go about there business? Unless it's NC vs DoY, which is always fair game, imo - it should be up to the respective cities/clans to protect levelling noobs from the opposition...

Doc Holliday
17-11-04, 17:59
ho hum.

One of these threads.

Again.

My take on it :- if you roleplay an asshole try not to be terribly hurt and surprised when people treat you like ... an asshole :rolleyes:

thing is kurai some people roleplay assholes without even realising they are doing it in this game...... :p

HopesDespair
17-11-04, 18:34
ho hum.

One of these threads.

Again.

I'm hurt when people treat my alts that don't roleplay that way as an asshole

Nvidia
17-11-04, 20:31
Killfly - I allow someone else to play my account when I'm not using it. I never shit talk - so chances are, if you see any, it's not me playing them. Noobies die because I play the game the way I want to. Noobies level to play the game they way they want to. When our paths cross, the results are not pretty. :D

My point is that I do leave people to play the game the way they want to. I don't boss other people around - I just play the game.

And Dr. Strange - the fact that I pay JUST as much as you do enjoy myself instantly proves my point that good guys have just as much of a say as the bad guys, whether you think so or not.

Obsidian X
17-11-04, 20:52
I'm hurt when people treat my alts that don't roleplay that way as an asshole

Theres not much I can really say about this. I'm all for people wanting to to 'roleplay' assholes, thats their choice. But then if you're going to do that, you can't have your cake and eat it. If someone wants one character to be a scammer/PKer, fine. But don't think you can play an asshole, then comfortably switch to a different character like all is forgotten. I personally (and many would agree on this) would kill the "scammer" at every available oppurtunity, and if I found out their alts, I'd kill those too, regardless of allignment or faction.

I really have no problem with scammers and PKers, as long as they can accept the concequences of their actions.

Only now I can see the logic behind a 1 character server, coming from Saturn myself.

(eXo) Opaleye
17-11-04, 20:53
I dont even know why I wasted the time to read this post !!

However opon reading this I now have the right to offer my opinion.

I feel everyone has the right to do what they do ingame as "it is just a game"
and getting revenge is "fun".

I also feel that hiding behind the "I am role playing an asshat" is a weak and lame excuse for being an asshat. A GR camper is IMHO an asshat in that he/she is definately griefing other players and taking unfair advantage of the game mechanics, which is an exploit of the game transport system.

I have no animosity toward the ganking teams that hang out at the more popular places and team kill solo players, though being one of the victims of a 6 man ambush does suck. I log my spy and plink at them if they are still in the area.

I would love to see KK address this by making the GR a safe bubble area for any si impaired player. No safe zone for non si'd runners, just si'd ones or a timed non-target effect.

I would not wish for this to be an option for OP zones just the main areas for runners to level. That said - "flame away"

HopesDespair
17-11-04, 21:37
Theres not much I can really say about this. I'm all for people wanting to to 'roleplay' assholes, thats their choice. But then if you're going to do that, you can't have your cake and eat it. If someone wants one character to be a scammer/PKer, fine. But don't think you can play an asshole, then comfortably switch to a different character like all is forgotten. I personally (and many would agree on this) would kill the "scammer" at every available oppurtunity, and if I found out their alts, I'd kill those too, regardless of allignment or faction.

I really have no problem with scammers and PKers, as long as they can accept the concequences of their actions.

Only now I can see the logic behind a 1 character server, coming from Saturn myself.

Yes but my thing is this, in a roleplaying game you are able to play different personalities, each character is different. There should be no "alts" really. I mean if you wanna let people know u play another character that's fine. But when I play I play as though the character I am on is the only one I have. And I think people should respect that since it IS a roleplaying game

LiL T
17-11-04, 23:25
I never let people bother me why should I ? though I never scam people as I don't have it inside me to do such a thing. But I kill anyone red to me and beleave me I have had people DMing me for over 1 hour and I don't give a shit about them I play as I want

DIRECT> ***** : sigh, ok what was the point in that?
> DIRECT> ***** : "RP"?
> money now
> You lost a little sympathy with CityAdmin.
> You lost a little sympathy with Diamond Real Estate.
> You lost a little sympathy with N.E.X.T..
> You lost a little sympathy with Tangent Technologies.
> ok don't pay
DIRECT> ***** : even going to respond?
DIRECT> ***** : hellllooooo?
DIRECT> ***** : Why did you pk me?

dumb shit cause I was roleplaying by killing enemys

Jesterthegreat
17-11-04, 23:33
So, long text short, you do it cause you can.

Sounds pretty lame and stupid to me.
:wtf:

i prefer i do it cos i like it

i try not to kill noobs (unless they piss me off or i dont see the rank til its too late) but i kill who i want when i want (or die trying :p)

this is how i have fun in the game, i break no rules, i dont exploit, i dont cheat... i play for PvP and PvP is what i do

plague
18-11-04, 00:38
DIRECT> ***** : sigh, ok what was the point in that?
> DIRECT> ***** : "RP"?
> money now
> ok don't pay
DIRECT> ***** : even going to respond?
DIRECT> ***** : hellllooooo?
DIRECT> ***** : Why did you pk me?

dumb shit cause I was roleplaying by killing enemys

lmao :lol: :lol: :lol: keep up the good work :D

virgil caine
18-11-04, 01:10
Acting in a manner that is contrary to the moral code that the majority follow is not to be comended. You can justify it anyway you wish and its still the behavior of a social deviate. Perhaps its better that you act out your small minded fantasys in a fantasy world rather than kill your school mates or co-workers at the post office.
Doing something to ruin another persons gameplay for no other reason than to masterbate your fantasy that you are some normal person by doing it is clear proof that you have problems of arrested maturity.

Jesterthegreat
18-11-04, 01:27
Acting in a manner that is contrary to the moral code that the majority follow is not to be comended. You can justify it anyway you wish and its still the behavior of a social deviate. Perhaps its better that you act out your small minded fantasys in a fantasy world rather than kill your school mates or co-workers at the post office.
Doing something to ruin another persons gameplay for no other reason than to masterbate your fantasy that you are some normal person by doing it is clear proof that you have problems of arrested maturity.

guess what? i dont have "small minded fantasies" of killing people...

i couldnt name a single game i have played recently where i do something i do in real life. a game gets you away from the real world. if i played CS i wouldnt be fantasising about shooting random people, i do it in a game cos its not real, and its fun.

anyone in NC who doesnt want to PvP has multiple options open to them (LE, Safezones). if they choose not to take them then its their choice.

if you cant handel that then dont come on here and try to abuse people... think for more than 2 second before you talk to people

LiL T
18-11-04, 01:32
People who mix RL with games are morons and there the ones who have issues in real life.

40$Poser
18-11-04, 01:49
only thing is, if you have chars in every other faction, don't you think that people will be a bit unhappy with you being in there faction? (especially if you have chars in both pro city and doy?)

You can't expect people to honestly say 'ok whatever he's in every faction and one minute he's helping us, the next he's fighting us'

you don't honestly expect that to work smoothly do you nick?