PDA

View Full Version : Some GM Please Read - Very Disappointed

HopesDespair
16-11-04, 21:08
Please do not take this as me thinking I am above everyone else, because I do not think that, however there is no nice way to put this.

I have 3 Accounts with Neocron, we were told at first the game would be free, then it wasn't, no big deal.

But it was okay because we only had to pay 1 time not per account and there would be now item wipe.

Then we had to pay per acct, okay that kinda stinks, but then they add on top of that the semi item wipe which really sucked. But it's okay people will lose out worse than me not a big deal.

So I log in to my researcher the other day, Res tool is gone, not too big of a deal cause I still had my special science, advanced nerves 3, res glove etc

Well the other day I log on and... my res glove is gone?! Okay don't panic, just relog.

I relog, still gone. It's okay just e-mail help support they'll fix this they've changed

Help suppot replies: "I am sorry about your loss, however the support team is not authorized to return lost items due to lack of item tracking."

Now that really makes me mad... I am sorry but... how fair is that? Do 1 of 3 things:

Make it priority to get item tracking in the game
Stop the bug that loses items (if it is one)
Take players words for it

One of those needs to be done, and I'm thinking the first

Sincerely,
Nick Wrasse

Matthew.v.smith
16-11-04, 21:12
That suck's but are you sure you have checked all over?
Gogu, Cab's etc.
Checked your "Processor" checked your not wearing it :p
Checked you didnt die at all.

Matty. :angel:

HopesDespair
16-11-04, 21:14
Yup, didn't die cause he's a resser and stays in his apt, just renewed him 3 daays ago about

Not in processor or anything

checked all cabs and gogu

Matthew.v.smith
16-11-04, 21:16
Weeeired.

With a capital W

-FN-
16-11-04, 22:01
Yeah - it's only been what... almost 2 months after the retail release and there are still no NPC Playershops or Item Tracking. The population is just dwindling lower and lower - the only saving grace atm, in my opinion, is the Theme Weeks and the Drone Weeks have seem to come to an idle halt in the Theme Weeks Forums :(

Jaffo
16-11-04, 22:23
well i logged on my ppu and ive lost my res para pa heavy fire belt and heat booster 3

i have no idea how i lost these there just gone. i didnt die. no 1 has acess to my accounts

but i cant even be bothered to complain and write to help desk cause i know the answer but if the only real thing i want back is my res cause its 5 slots ultimated and is my best spell and it sux i have magically lost it :(

my mates ppu fataled wen zoning ended up on a big cliff fell off and died. his belt was dropped inisde a hill and help desk basically told him to fuck off.

trying to get summign abck off kk that u lost magically? good fuckign luck u got more chance of michael jackson going black again. i doubt they will even give out 100k like they used to

John.nl
16-11-04, 22:52
I had something similar after migrating. O horror, my main char lost all items, imps, armour... everyting exept the skills. After being inactive for a few days and a futile email for help, all stuff was there again much to my relief. My 2nd char lost a couple of items that never migrated with the char.

It is now pretty common for me to login with an incomplete inventory. A relog fixes it.

Maybe if you logout, quit the client and try a couple of hours later all stuff might return like it did for my first char.

Hope it helps.

Liebestoter
16-11-04, 23:04
.. you on Terra? I'll build you one for part cost, or free, depending on the mood I am in after my mid term.

tiikeri
16-11-04, 23:11
That's nice...

I lost my fucking moveon... über.. and didn't even have the strenght to rant about it. deleted the whole fucking epicwhore because i was so pissed off.

InT
17-11-04, 00:08
Weeeired.

With a capital W

ummm u know ur sig says prehaps

LiL T
17-11-04, 00:14
Theres a bit of problem with terra sometimes it takes 20 times!! to log in and get all your items visable

Sakletare
17-11-04, 00:22
How about making the next theme week "item tracking week"?

HopesDespair
17-11-04, 00:28
yes I am on terra

Restful Fate
Intelectual Despair

tiikeri
17-11-04, 00:51
How about making the next theme week "item tracking week"?

Next week should be like "item tracking week" or "getting rid of exploits week" or "WoC" or "Fix the DX9 week" or... "<addthethingthatneedsfixingbadlyhere> week"..

Seven
17-11-04, 01:10
[ edited ]

Darken
17-11-04, 01:11
You worked on doy for so long and not even half of what was promised is in
:mad:

And now we all get the shit like item loss and no giving back because you lack of what you PROMISED
THAT SUCKS!

:( :(