PDA

View Full Version : Same problems as NC1

El Jimben
16-11-04, 20:56
Has anyone else found that since the last patch, maybe the last 2 that they are 99.9% of the time stuck in synch when they log in?

My favourites are:
1) All QB items & imps are there but gogu empty.
2) Perma 50/50 HP no imps/lvl/nothing.
3) Everything is there that should be but the use key doesn't work.

Personally, I'd rather H-C tanks had stayed the same until they get these f*cking annoying problems sorted. I've lived without *new* game content for over 2 year, I just want these sodding problems fixed!

athon
16-11-04, 21:00
The only time I notably get these issues is when I'm using 2 clients and switching between accounts a lot, which is unsupported, so fair do's IMO. Just glad I can run 2 clients - with not much lag either (tho I'm sure that would be different if I did something mad like trying to attend an op war with both open).

Athon Solo

Jesterthegreat
17-11-04, 22:08
i get barely any problems these days...

much better than i had in NC1

:edit: of course when i do its at exactly the wrong moment :p

hudsonbeck
17-11-04, 22:13
Has anyone else found that since the last patch, maybe the last 2 that they are 99.9% of the time stuck in synch when they log in?

Same here... also i am going into sync for no reason sometimes now.
I notice that i cant change weapons then a few min later, i see the ...sync...

Since last patch

hudson

p.s. happened 7 times lastnight, before last patch... none.

hudsonbeck
17-11-04, 22:13
Argh!
Double post :(

(eXo) Opaleye
17-11-04, 22:17
yep I get the same problems as you have reported. really sucks when it happens while in an area with mobs as you are soon dead.

Hated it in nc1 and still do :mad:

Clothing_Option
18-11-04, 00:39
yep I get the same problems as you have reported. really sucks when it happens while in an area with mobs as you are soon dead.

Hated it in nc1 and still do :mad:
GOD DAMN RIGHT OPALEYE