PDA

View Full Version : GM's

QuickFix
16-11-04, 15:49
So have KK finally decided to pay its GM's ?

maybe i have missed the boat on an announcment or maybe im just immagining it being different in the past.

Nicole "Chenoa" Montag
Event Official
R E A K K T O R . C O M
A Division of 10tacle Studios AG

André "Arbiter" Rohweder
Event Official
R E A K K T O R . C O M
A Division of 10tacle Studios AG

i could of sworn in the past it saud "voluntary helper" or somehting to that effect in their sig's?

so have KK decided to spend some of the increased game fee money on worthwhile things?

Frotto
16-11-04, 15:51
If so then good for them! GO GMs maybe the help ques wont take as long now... unless they pay them the same wages as the usps, then we are all in big big trouble. :lol:

Carbonite
16-11-04, 16:12
So have KK finally decided to pay its GM's ?

All "Officials" are now paid by KK yes..

QuickFix
16-11-04, 16:18
All "Officials" are now paid by KK yes..

excellent news, no excuse for lack of events :p :angel:

so is the money good? or is it a second job ? or am i being to nosey :lol:

Bugs Gunny
16-11-04, 16:58
Too nosey :-)

Ozambabbaz
16-11-04, 17:09
cool, congrats guys :)

Tratos
16-11-04, 17:43
The way i see it, anyone with a STORM avatar is a KK employee and gets paid :)

Tratos
16-11-04, 19:48
Lupus is now a QA Official and gets PAID! (http://forum.neocron.com/member.php?userid=17464)

It took bloody long enough :p congrats lupus :p

-------------
i aint noticed any other posts about this but its about time KK hired him :p

Xeno LARD
16-11-04, 19:49
Nice one Lupus. Have some sex on me :D.

Mr Kot
16-11-04, 19:55
Nice one Lupus. Have some sex on me :D.

LOL, care to rephrase that?? :lol: :p

Xeno LARD
16-11-04, 19:57
LOL, care to rephrase that?? :lol: :p

Hmm fair point.

Here, have some sex. When you actually have the said sex. Do it somewhere else :(.

Carbonite
16-11-04, 19:58
Lupus is now a QA Official and gets PAID! (http://forum.neocron.com/member.php?userid=17464)
i aint noticed any other posts about this but its about time KK hired him :p

ehh why didnt you use the other thread you ALREADY posted in ?!?!?
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=118544

Tratos
16-11-04, 20:04
ehh why didnt you use the other thread you ALREADY posted in ?!?!?
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=118544

Because this thread is a congratulations to Lupus, in that thread i was pointing out that STORMS are paid KK employees, i then noticed Lupus now has a STORM av and thought id say congrats in a thread for people to join in.

------------
Ands its merged anyway :rolleyes: congratulations anyhow Lupus :)

Ascension
16-11-04, 21:01
Man this merge confuses the shit outa me... Nid please edit posts so it makes sense :p

Garrett[N-Tech]
16-11-04, 21:16
U-Turn isn't paid, Kintama and Apollo, too. The whole ECCs + EGMs aren't paid. Nothing changes.
Gratz @ Lupus but he has done a great job before trying to balance the game alone.

Bugs Gunny
16-11-04, 21:30
Yep, confusing as hell, the only thing i can make out still is i don't get paid :-)

Dirus
17-11-04, 01:40
Thanks Guys/Gals :)

BlackDove
17-11-04, 02:18
Oh finally, Lupus gets paid.

dem0n
17-11-04, 02:28
Lupus can we expect a round of preachers when the first pay lays down :angel:?

Arbiter
17-11-04, 10:53
First off, thanks, although we are all having this new avatar almost since the NC2 start. That is probably the reason, why it took so long till you noticed the change ;)

The way i see it, anyone with a STORM avatar is a KK employee and gets paid

You got it :)

']U-Turn isn't paid, Kintama and Apollo, too. The whole ECCs + EGMs aren't paid. Nothing changes.
Gratz @ Lupus but he has done a great job before trying to balance the game alone.

U-Turn is not with us anymore (at least not at the moment) due to reallife time problems. There are now ECCs, just EGMs and EOs (Event Officials) now, and EOs get paid.

excellent news, no excuse for lack of events

Erm... shit ;) :p

Tratos
17-11-04, 16:58
Erm... shit ;) :p

:lol: well put :p

LOST
17-11-04, 18:31
arbiter prepares to change skin into a 'wee crab' and run around the wastelands spamming "admin>kill me and get a prize"

only for the community to wonder whether its a cron 55 ????

im liking the 'new' relationship we have with the gm's.

Lupus soon gets bored with fixing the game and comes back to play :lol:

Garrett[N-Tech]
17-11-04, 21:13
U-Turn is not with us anymore (at least not at the moment) due to reallife time problems. There are now ECCs, just EGMs and EOs (Event Officials) now, and EOs get paid.
There are two EOs, Chenoa and you. Honeypot left?! Callash has nothing to do with story-content any more. So it's a stand-off in my opinion.
Then there aren't more ECCs, less Faction Councillors or so called EGMs and too less GMs because Carbonite started recruiting. Is this really an improvement?

(eXo) Opaleye
17-11-04, 21:43
Congrats guys,

You actually volunteered to do this before for free? What would you be willing to do for BEER ?

naimex
17-11-04, 21:55
U-Turn is not with us anymore

that sucks... I only think i met him 2 times...

but he was way fun...

back when lupus wanted the melee damage test results..

me and another guy was getting results in PP1 on test server..

then U-Turn appeared...

and was simply so confused he didnt know what to do...

Think he stood there watching me getting beat up with different melee weapons for like, 10 minutes..

He didnt say a word... except for "???"

Arbiter
17-11-04, 21:58
Callash is working on Content and Storyline, but stays in the background, I can't tell you what exactly happened with Honeypot, but someone had to do his job as he is not with us.

EGM = Former ECC

Faction Counsellors => CERES-Project

And finally I think we don't have too few GM's because Carbonite started recruiting, I guess it is more the other way around. ;)

Edit @giga:
If I am not working for Neocron I am studying, and some few hours of sleep per day are needed as well ;)

giga191
17-11-04, 22:06
wow getting paid to play neocron...i wonder what they do in when they aren't working

Chenoa
17-11-04, 22:19
Heya,

thx to all !!!

(And all about the GM Team and Ceres Project you can read here (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=116171) )

Tratos
17-11-04, 22:24
Callash is working on Content and Storyline, but stays in the background, I can't tell you what exactly happened with Honeypot, but someone had to do his job as he is not with us.

EGM = Former ECC

And finally I think we have to less GM's because Carbonite started recruiting, I guess it is more the other way around. ;)

Edit @giga:
If I am not working for Neocron I am studying, and some few hours of sleep per day are needed as well ;)

so you guys finally found out what happened with Honeypot? as you cant tell us, could you just wether the outcome was good or bad?

the GM team change is cool i like the fact we have more paid KK guys who are more active on the forums aswell as ingame.

Omnituens
17-11-04, 23:12
And finally I think we have to less GM's because Carbonite started recruiting
that and your new age restriction of 21+

Garrett[N-Tech]
17-11-04, 23:14
Callash is working on Content and Storyline, but stays in the background.
Content, of course, but I just deny that he has something to with storyline.

I can't tell you what exactly happened with Honeypot, but someone had to do his job as he is not with us.
Why cannot you get this information. Is there a too huge jungle to fight through to get this information? Really sad that you don't know what your mate is doing. /edit I dont want to know if he is too ill or something like that. I just want to know if he is out and maybe if this happend because of private reasons or company's decision.

EGM = Former ECC

How many EGMs are there right now? Less or more?
We had 11 x 2 = 22 FCs. In the Ceres-Project how many are there yet? Less or more?

And finally I think we have to less GM's because Carbonite started recruiting, I guess it is more the other way around. ;)
You misunderstood me. I said there have to be too less GMs because Carbonite starte recruiting. So there many n00b-GMs which have to be poven. Still the question: Is the fact that there are more GMs an impovement or is it a stand off or an impairment because too many experianced GMs has left?

Arbiter
17-11-04, 23:43
']Content, of course, but I just deny that he has something to with storyline.

And of course you know more about that than me about this... Oo

']Why cannot you get this information. Is there a too huge jungle to fight through to get this information? Really sad that you don't know what your mate is doing. /edit I dont want to know if he is too ill or something like that. I just want to know if he is out and maybe if this happend because of private reasons or company's decision.

Not my decision to tell yo more about this, sorry.

']How many EGMs are there right now? Less or more?
We had 11 x 2 = 22 FCs. In the Ceres-Project how many are there yet? Less or more?

12 factions, 2 languages, so 24 FCs... technically. We never had a full team there. Currently we have 14 persons working for the CERES-Project, and we will probably have some more soon.

']You misunderstood me. I said there have to be too less GMs because Carbonite starte recruiting. So there many n00b-GMs which have to be poven. Still the question: Is the fact that there are more GMs an impovement or is it a stand off or an impairment because too many experianced GMs has left?

The count alone doesn't say too much. Some people always have more time and motivation than others, and can do more work than others (counts as well for the CERES-Project). That is all I will say about that, as the Support Team is the business of the Support-Officials.

Garrett[N-Tech]
18-11-04, 00:04
And of course you know more about that than me about this... Oo
I know what I know. And that is that Callash was only a few times for a short time on the official Neocron IRC-Server the last half year. So he hasn't organized that much.

Not my decision to tell yo more about this, sorry.
Ok.

12 factions, 2 languages, so 24 FCs... technically. We never had a full team there. Currently we have 14 persons working for the CERES-Project, and we will probably have some more soon.
That there was never the full team hadn't been a problem of applications.

The count alone doesn't say too much. Some people always have more time and motivation than others, and can do more work than others (counts as well for the CERES-Project). That is all I will say about that, as the Support Team is the business of the Support-Officials.
Oh, coincidentally I hit the business of the Support-Officials... :rolleyes: No Comment.

Arbiter
18-11-04, 00:23
']I know what I know. And that is that Callash was only a few times for a short time on the official Neocron IRC-Server the last half year. So he hasn't organized that much.

You haven't seen Holger, MJS, Codi or Seminus there as well I guess, so that prooves nothing ;)

If you see the starting post, I think we are getting off topic slowly. If you want to continue, we can do it via PM.

Callash
18-11-04, 00:53
Garrett?! Dude, we have more communication tools than IRC, you know... like phone, or IM programs...

And yes I AM the storyline writer, however I just do the big picture. Arbiter and Chenoa work out all the details.

By the way, it is highly impolite to disclose stuff from our private IRC Server, and frankly, I expected more of you.

nEo-1664
18-11-04, 03:03
does this mean then, based on signitures.... and avatars..... hmmm, what about Odin...

STORM bot avatar..... with this signiture...

'Odin, Head of International Support
R E A K K T O R . C O M
A Division of 10tacle Studios AG'

:p :angel:

Shame
18-11-04, 05:29
so now when gms break the rules and interfear in game opening doors and stuff getting people killed pissing people off making them want to quit

now they can actually be blamed for costing kk money like they do WOOT!!!

Garrett[N-Tech]
18-11-04, 09:35
By the way, it is highly impolite to disclose stuff from our private IRC Server, and frankly, I expected more of you.
Oh, I can live that. But I got a good teacher in being impolite and finally ask Snow about my possibilties to discuss things privately.

Carbonite
18-11-04, 10:40
']Still the question: Is the fact that there are more GMs an impovement or is it a stand off or an impairment because too many experianced GMs has left?

I would say its an Improvement on how it looked right after NC2 retail start. There are still plenty of experienced GM's around, and the new GM's are learning fast and are doing a awesome job so far.

Koth
18-11-04, 16:24
tbh, you've got three GM's who obviously know what they are talking about, give up before you get your arse banned.

@ GM's - I love you guys :)

Xeno LARD
18-11-04, 17:11
Group hug :D.

Callash
18-11-04, 17:21
']Oh, I can live that. But I got a good teacher in being impolite and finally ask Snow about my possibilties to discuss things privately.
I'm not quite sure what's that supposed to mean, really... It seems to me like it doesn't really matter anyway, though.

Garrett[N-Tech]
18-11-04, 20:37
I'm not quite sure what's that supposed to mean, really... It seems to me like it doesn't really matter anyway, though.
Maybe it matters the community... do you want me to test it?
Otherwise save your phrases for yourself or talk to Snow. If you dismiss me I will dismiss you. So read some Kant and then we maybe find a basis to talk. And please, save you empirical issues for youself. THEY doesn't matter for anyone especially me who should have a bad concious or something like that?! Or what was your aim of you last sentence?
I would say its an Improvement on how it looked right after NC2 retail start. There are still plenty of experienced GM's around, and the new GM's are learning fast and are doing a awesome job so far.
Nice to hear.

naimex
18-11-04, 21:22
']Oh, I can live that. But I got a good teacher in being impolite and finally ask Snow about my possibilties to discuss things privately.

you practically just called everyone an impolite person.. Simply by just saying you had a good teacher in being it...

However you would have been in an even worse situation if you had named someone.

Also, I don´t understand why you are using Snow as a cover, as if he was supposed to protect you...

as far as my opinion goes, you deserve to be permanently banned for the messages you´ve written in this thread.