PDA

View Full Version : Dronners and Pitfalls

Crest
16-11-04, 15:31
Ok Since Dronning week is comming to an end, I am gonna do it, kill off my trusted someone and make a dronner ...

So now anyone got tips on, how to level cons ... and strength ?

What kind of setups for chips and resists ?

What are the good leveling dronnes and the crap ones ...

Any help is welcome..... I will be the test case to see how well this theme week has gone :)

QuickFix
16-11-04, 15:35
any AOE drone is good in the graces/caves.

chips when u get high enough. RD/SRI/exp mind control 3/ and the other mindcontrol 3 chip/drone eye 3/and dex+3 backbone.

leveling con/strength? hmm i never found an easy way to do this, best way i see for it is, use ur char as a symp whore for a mate if they need it or sell urself on trade, or use pistols/rifles for a couple of hours and get some hits from mobs then lom over.

BunkerBoy
16-11-04, 16:51
if you want to lvl your con and str well for a while, you can do pistols. Then , LOM it away when your either capped or feel your at a decent level and go to Drones. Or, you can do missions, but that can take awhile. but for the first 10 lvls its not to bad, just like lvling psi on a tank. teaming up will also help you lvl str and con a bit too, but not str as much if your a spy.

I had a really good droner...but i accidently moved him to NC2 before i should have. I deleted him to make a melee tank to do some epics...i regret that now.

Spoon
16-11-04, 17:37
Missions level your CON and STR pretty good...

If your a researcher or constructer, the new missions work pretty good for leveling CON and STR..
The higher the TL mission, the quicker you level..
And construters level STR pretty quick, anyway...

*EDIT*
When speccing CON, mainly worry about getting points into Body Health and Athletics to start with...

Clownst0pper
16-11-04, 17:41
Do very hard research missions to cap psi and to raise str and con to 20, after that leave strength and con.

Read my droning guide, im sure its still about ;)

capt-o
17-11-04, 11:35
Clown wouldn't construction mission be better since construction raises str and dex and it?
I havent done the new const missions so this really is a question.

QuickFix
17-11-04, 11:36
const missions are good, and you get loads of exp and money for them now.

Crest
18-11-04, 15:53
How about dronners and stealth ... I know stealth not needed as a defense mechanism, but to get from point A to B un noticed, then setup shop...

Would it not be nice to have an op war, where your team s attacking, you stealth into op, find a ver quiet spot where no one would be looking, and send your dronnes from there. Then if your team looses, they send out a search party, yet you nice and hidden in the op

So is Drone and stealth Viable ?

Heavyporker
18-11-04, 18:55
Crest... local list makes sneaking in and staying put useless.

(eXo) Opaleye
18-11-04, 22:17
Stealth would be a waste in an OP war.

However it can save your A** when you are pvping or need to sneak to your favorite spot to launch.

BTW Heavy hates stealth :p

In the end its up to you - either way works

Crest
19-11-04, 16:55
Crest... local list makes sneaking in and staying put useless.

Yes and No

Lots of dead bodies on ground = lots of name in local, More than 1 clan at op, means a few names potentialy not normally seen.

As long as you stay out of sight / out of mind...
For me op wars is not about, Ahh XYZ in local lets kill, its more , I see red lets make him dead