PDA

View Full Version : Hacknet-Cubes

Astrander
16-11-04, 14:18
Hallo,

wo bekommt man die TL100/TL90 Hacknet-Cubes her?

Astrander

NaKoth
16-11-04, 14:35
I dont speak german, but if I quessed it right...

They (TL 90) are sold at Faction Supply Managers
(you need 90 Faction Symphaty to use the NPCs)

cMz
16-11-04, 14:35
You have to get Faction Symp up to 90 and then you can buy them from your faction supply manager.

You can also get someone with faction symp 90 to buy for you

BUGfisch
16-11-04, 16:21
nakoth&cmz are both right! ;)

long translation:

Du findest die Datacubes bei deinem Fraktions Supply Manager, da hierfür eine Sympathie von 90 benötigt wird ist es auch möglich sie von einem anderen Runner kaufen zu lassen der diese Anforderung erfüllt!

Astrander
16-11-04, 19:31
Danke für die Antworten und der Übersetzung!

I thank you for the answers!

Astrander

Nom Anor
20-11-04, 19:49
und wie benutzt man diese cubes im hacknet?

and how do i use this cubes in the hacknet...

Nom Anor :confused:

BUGfisch
22-11-04, 11:11
Du logst dich ins Hacknet ein, und suchst Firewall to Security, Faction Security, bis du zur Firewal to highest security kommst... also in die höchste Stufe... (nicht die Database) in der höchsten Stufe findest du ein Programm das eifrig auf und ab hüpft, das sprichst du an mit einem rechtsklick - wählst aus was du möchtest und der dowload beginnt! (gleich paar mehr Cubes mitnehmen damit sich der weg rentiert)

Still log into the Hacknet, follow the Travelports to Firewall Security up to the highest security level of the Faction you want to compromite... If you arrive at Firewal highest security faction database (or something like that, i've seen them only 3times yet..sorry) search for the data-programm - looks like a mob jumpin up an down, if you are right now you can talk to the mob with an right-click and can start downloading the Information to you Cubes.
(hint: take a lot of cubes with you)