PDA

View Full Version : Cave Leveling kills your RL Health

Darken
16-11-04, 00:02
When ever someone in my cave team uses a Fusion cannon i cant do anything except turn around and leech.

Because turning around and fighting while the guy uses a fusion cannon, would cause epileptics and headache.... 8| !

Anyone has an idea how to solve my problem?
where to change some graphic settings?

Its not just in Cave its just everywhere someone fires a fusion cannon and i see the shot hit something.

Tostino
16-11-04, 00:08
have your clan come gank the noob with the fusion cannon :p

Birkoff
16-11-04, 00:09
FC1000 are the win..... shame u can't use them for more than 2 launches before you needto go to the medicine cabinet :P

Seven
16-11-04, 00:47
Same reason why I don't hunt fire mobs.

-FN-
16-11-04, 01:04
It's a DirectX 9 feature...

We didn't have any of these effects in NC1 with DX9. Have somone point a laser pointer in your face in NC2 using DX9 - that will mess with your head too.

naimex
16-11-04, 01:05
the brightness 8|

System
16-11-04, 01:12
This could be a problem though for some because right now I'm doing a report on gaming and shit and when I was doing some research I ran accros something that I think is a good idea.

Theres a place called Hospital-based Online Pedoatric Environment (HOPE) That provide a network and PCs for children in that Hospital that have "problems" to play Online games to cope with their shit. And that light could "fuck" someone over lol to put it in those terms.

For more information HOPE (http://www.hopeconnectskids.org./)

BunkerBoy
16-11-04, 02:44
I dont know wether to call it a feature or a bug. :lol: But this has been around in NC2 for a while now, and using a Malediction myself....it gets really annoying, and anyone in the sector is able to see it aswell. After 5 minutes...my eyes start to hurt. lol. But, atleast I know that if Im attacked, i can just fire off a shot and blind em for a moment and run off. :lol:

Please fix this KK =P

Xeno LARD
16-11-04, 04:18
I know what you mean. It is really, really bright. I was levelling in the graves tonight and my eyes are still hurting (hour maybe later).

[Edit: Mother was making comments about my taking pictures all night the other night. I guess she was talking about that light from the monitor flooding under the door, lol.]

Koth
16-11-04, 11:35
xeno you dirty dirty slag, did your mum not pull out your cable again?

you lucky git 8| :P

Yin
16-11-04, 11:53
Remember case with kidsin Japan fallin down in epilopsy after another Pokemon 3D serie? Even at such game as UO is writen in manual that flashlights and color blind effects (in UO? :O ) can be dangerous for som kind of people - unless our NC monthly pay is not directly added to our medical insurance: fix it!

Mindgibber
16-11-04, 12:42
yes fix it please so fat as you can, it hurts the eyes terrible, you are blind for 1 sec,
when the fusion ball hits the target -> its like lightning of a camera :(

Mindgibber

Darken
16-11-04, 14:27
Ye, could KK fix this plz in next patch ?

Errr wait, we could sue you all and get RICH !!!!!!! mhhh *kidding*
Oh maybe some got evil ideas now.... :lol:

Anyways maybe it can be fixed by changing some graphic settings can it ?