PDA

View Full Version : Make DoY, NC, and MB GRs like outpost GRs

HopesDespair
15-11-04, 23:35
I will start off by saying I just came back to NC, so if this is how NC2 is pleaese forgive me, I havnt checked yet

What I mean is this:

If a TG, BD, FA, TS, or CS Runner were to make it to Neocron and tag a GR, even though there are guards there, they cannot GR there, it is controled by a hostile faction

If a CA, TT, BT, PP, N.... um.... what's the abbreviation for NExT :o, or DR were to tag a DoY Genrep they couldn't go there

I dunno what CMs hostiles are but same goes for them

Comments?

QuantumDelta
15-11-04, 23:40
Even if they did this, people would still use hacknet.

HopesDespair
15-11-04, 23:47
That's fine tho

Doc Holliday
15-11-04, 23:57
I will start off by saying I just came back to NC, so if this is how NC2 is pleaese forgive me, I havnt checked yet

What I mean is this:

If a TG, BD, FA, TS, or CS Runner were to make it to Neocron and tag a GR, even though there are guards there, they cannot GR there, it is controled by a hostile faction

If a CA, TT, BT, PP, N.... um.... what's the abbreviation for NExT :o, or DR were to tag a DoY Genrep they couldn't go there

I dunno what CMs hostiles are but same goes for them

Comments?

why dude? no flame but why?

some of the best fights are to be head in close quarters in pepper park or in doy some place. this idea would kill it for people to get in to each others cities. if the doy bots were toned down a tad it would mean people from both sides of the divide can plod accross slip inside and then tag grs ready for city raids. it adds a bit of flavour and spice to the game and allows for fights to break out anywhere anytime without a massive effort to get some place to begin scrapping.

have u tried doing any anti city epics yet?

greendonkeyuk
15-11-04, 23:57
not every spy who comes to plaza/doy centre to pk can hack though. its hard enough tryin to raid a city as it is, spies seem to be the popular choice as you can stealth and therefore dont need a ppu up ur ass to fight. i think it should be left as it is. city raids are good fun.

it would also make the anticity epics even more of a ballache than they already are.

HopesDespair
16-11-04, 00:14
why dude? no flame but why?

some of the best fights are to be head in close quarters in pepper park or in doy some place. this idea would kill it for people to get in to each others cities. if the doy bots were toned down a tad it would mean people from both sides of the divide can plod accross slip inside and then tag grs ready for city raids. it adds a bit of flavour and spice to the game and allows for fights to break out anywhere anytime without a massive effort to get some place to begin scrapping.

have u tried doing any anti city epics yet?

Because it doesn't make sense, they can set up temperary security out at outposts, yet they say:

Oh come right into our city through Genreps and kill all our players! Because we don't bothor setting security in our peremenant home.

Perhaps this:
Make little bases outside Neocron, Military Base, and Dome of York, kind of hidden but still visible and all that is there is a Genrep Station and GoGuardian

They can GR there and it's outside of the city and makes more sense

Sorin
16-11-04, 01:03
Even if they did this, people would still use hacknet.

Even with the mega super stupidly overpowered mobs? :wtf: I haven't traveled anywhere but my home city DNSs since people started talking about how insanely overpowered the mobs got after that patch.

Or is it still possible to just blaze passed them like earlier retail?

Birkoff
16-11-04, 01:35
Even with the mega super stupidly overpowered mobs? :wtf: I haven't traveled anywhere but my home city DNSs since people started talking about how insanely overpowered the mobs got after that patch.

Or is it still possible to just blaze passed them like earlier retail?

Nah ya have to zone whore till u can kill the stupidly hard 30/30 mobs.

There arn't enough raid as it is TBH. The DOY guards never seem to ever shoot CA in DOY though, its fucked up

naimex
16-11-04, 01:41
Nah ya have to zone whore till u can kill the stupidly hard 30/30 mobs.

There arn't enough raid as it is TBH. The DOY guards never seem to ever shoot CA in DOY though, its fucked up

they try everytime i go near them.

-=Blinduk=-
16-11-04, 02:38
but then zoomzoom cant pk :(