PDA

View Full Version : Two small issues i wonder about

Doc Holliday
15-11-04, 20:40
Ok. Bd epic. when is it gonna be fixed proper? im still waiting on a fat stack of drugs for free because i did the epic like a month or so ago. i know for a fact i wont get that but for future while so ever im blackdragon i would like some drugs.

second and not so important save for vanities sakes the rokwear shops. when are they gonna be fixed guys?? it would be nice to change out of the shitty standard clothes. i want my flame pants back. its a trade mark. i want them. im not rerolling my pe just to get them im not THAT vain :cool: but i sure as hell do miss em. can these 2 small fixes be put in the next patch when ever its done. please. i just wanted to bring it to someones attention if thanny and co ever read the boards for amusement.

@ the rest of the community. please post in support of this it would be nice for all us non pa lovers.....

Glok
15-11-04, 20:42
Fix rokkwear yup.

phunqe
15-11-04, 20:43
I saw Iorghe standing infront of an outfitter today, maybe something is happening :p

*crawls back under rock*

LTA
15-11-04, 20:51
Ok. Bd epic. when is it gonna be fixed proper? im still waiting on a fat stack of drugs for free because i did the epic like a month or so ago. i know for a fact i wont get that but for future while so ever im blackdragon i would like some drugs.

Something needs doing, BD was dead when i logged on heh and the epic was half the reason

Shouldn't get a stack, just a couple of unlimited use special drugs :p

aelfkins
15-11-04, 21:43
Definatly fix Rokwear, and let us change those stupid heads you had us choose from, at switchover.

:)

Matthew.v.smith
15-11-04, 21:53
Rokkwear fix was one of teh Thing's ive been wanting since Retail.
All the new lovely high rez clothes are just crying out to be worn :D

It would be nice to have different designs sold at different locations and maybe buyable clothes to put in the "accessorys" tab in implants.

that would be ub@h.

Matty. :angel:

Xylaz
15-11-04, 23:03
indeed, rokkwear should be at the very top of the priority list

BlackDove
15-11-04, 23:09
The fat guy still doesn't want to give you drugs?

Roflmao

-FN-
15-11-04, 23:25
indeed, rokkwear should be at the very top of the priority list

I don't know about that... Item Tracking? NPC Playershops? Bounty System :p? Snow? But if the Outfitters can be fixed realitively easily - it would really be a decent time occupyer for a lot of people :)

SorkZmok
15-11-04, 23:28
Dont fix rokwear!!1
I like being the only pink shirt green pants PE on the server!!11
No idea why though and i gotta admit it looks extremely gay. :lol:

Seriously, fix it. All those people in greyish clothes are just plain boring.

greendonkeyuk
15-11-04, 23:50

Roflmao

troll. :D

Doc Holliday
15-11-04, 23:53

Roflmao

hey i tried. i asked nice i threatened i whined like alot of the community do. still no luck :rolleyes:

@ matthew wow i just realised it was u that i pwned in the subway a while back in nc2 when i was doing my pp epic. i wondered who it was. why u in ff if your sig says fa fca then matty?

Xylaz
16-11-04, 03:42
I don't know about that... Item Tracking? NPC Playershops? Bounty System :p? Snow? But if the Outfitters can be fixed realitively easily - it would really be a decent time occupyer for a lot of people :)
exactly my thoughts

sure there are lots of more important things to do, but this little one feature might add ALOT to game enjoyment. So unless it isnt something very complicated and time consuming i'm all for implementing it now.

Xeno LARD
16-11-04, 04:15
It would be nice, but you know what? I rekon I could live without it.

BlackDove
16-11-04, 08:55
hey i tried. i asked nice i threatened i whined like alot of the community do. still no luck :rolleyes:

@ matthew wow i just realised it was u that i pwned in the subway a while back in nc2 when i was doing my pp epic. i wondered who it was. why u in ff if your sig says fa fca then matty?

He just kept telling me "Look man, I can't give you any drugs today, because I suck ass plus I'm bugged"

I waited for a day for him to give me the damn drugs - then I just swapped factions.

Matthew.v.smith
16-11-04, 12:00

I cant remember (conveniently) you PKing me in the Subway because i used to PK and getPked in equal measures there with Astrix.
As for my Sig it's old and on "Matthew.v.smith" i was the FCA but i havent seen Tamara so In NC 2 i'm not.
And finally Yes my Tank is FF my other guys are Fuzzehs :D

Matty.
:angel:

Doc Holliday
16-11-04, 13:50
I cant remember (conveniently) you PKing me in the Subway because i used to PK and getPked in equal measures there with Astrix.
As for my Sig it's old and on "Matthew.v.smith" i was the FCA but i havent seen Tamara so In NC 2 i'm not.
And finally Yes my Tank is FF my other guys are Fuzzehs :D

Matty.
:angel:

fair nuff dude but u need to learn to aim the rav :p

Matthew.v.smith
16-11-04, 13:53
Lucky i use CS then :p

Doc Holliday
16-11-04, 13:55
Lucky i use CS then :p