PDA

View Full Version : I feel like ranting

Frotto
15-11-04, 18:06
After the weekend of hell because of that last patch that everyone loved so damn much I feel like ranting.

SPIES have the ability do disappear and reappear where ever they choose so they are assasins so to speak. Rifles to snipe the target to hell and back, pistolers to run in unsteal unleash hell and leave again. Droners are to have a remote attack to kill you from afar and not die in the process. if you kill their drone they'll just come at you with another. Finding the droner is a prize (and a task if they are good enough) it isnt hard to kill them once you find them.

TANKS arent meant to be monks or very smart so no one should be asking for better int or psi. PE's are remotely over powered because right now they are a great stand alone class and they arent supposed to be "GREAT" at anything. Just good at everything. A PE capping slasher is an atrocity and should be dealt with asap.
HYBRID TANKS are just as evil as hybrid monks ever where... one on one they are an unstopable force. The Shockers are so over powered at the moment it makes opfights with paraspaming seem like childs play. Dont get me wrong... I'm happy that my spy now caps rof on my healing light, but i would gladly give it back if they weapon lore changes would be reversed from the last patch. or atleast "adjusted". There is no way a tank (capped or not) should be able to cap melee and hc both. A spy cannot go TECH PISTOL AND TECH RIFLE and cap both. Monks still cannot be a viable hybrid not in an opbattle since. Oh yeah, a pure wpw and remote spy can cap noob drones straight out of mc5... what is wrong with this?

MONKS got a very indirect NERF in that last patch because now an APU is very unimportant at the moment. If you have 10 Hybrid Tanks vs. 15 APUs and even a remotely close number of ppus what ever that is the tanks will win hands down... skill or not. mainly because if the tank gets to you with that damn shocker you are now DEAD.

PE's should probably be crying right now because they are more unimportant than apus now. they die nearly just as easy at the mercy of a capped CS or DG and they dont do any thing near to the damage. oh and i wont count how many dead spies i saw this weekend. Its TANKOCRON once again. WELCOME AND ENJOY YOUR STAY. PS Hope you are a tank or a ppu!

Anyways, this is my rant, thanks for reading.

MkVenner
15-11-04, 18:17
if you've heard me rant on the forums or IRc or ingame, you'll know that predominantly im a PE player, and its not because i cant be bothered to cap a spy, coz i have, i dunno why it is, but lately i just cant be bothered to play one, ive been low tech and high tech rifles, melee, HC, vehicles, droner, low tech pistols, and not a single one gives you an advantage over someone else...

i dunno, mebbe i just suck more than i actually know i do...

Tostino
15-11-04, 20:07
if you've heard me rant on the forums or IRc or ingame, you'll know that predominantly im a PE player, and its not because i cant be bothered to cap a spy, coz i have, i dunno why it is, but lately i just cant be bothered to play one, ive been low tech and high tech rifles, melee, HC, vehicles, droner, low tech pistols, and not a single one gives you an advantage over someone else...

i dunno, mebbe i just suck more than i actually know i do...
So true. If you drug up for a shasher/exe/healinglight then all you are better then is a non druging PE. Yes they are good in 1v1s but a druging spy is just as good. And the new hybrid tanks just fucking kill all the shockers need to be removed and POB get a little nerf.

BlackDove
15-11-04, 20:11
I didn't notice it, but it's Tank-o-Cron again?

Finally. Been monkeyeng around for far too long, I'm welcoming this change (because things will NEVER EVER BE EVEN - EVER)