PDA

View Full Version : randomly dying

Revslad
15-11-04, 16:52
When I crash in a vehicle and come back into game, I appear next to the car dead, or when I zone crash in a car I appear dead, what’s up with this it’s a very annoying bug.

It happened while I was gunning a rhino is j2 and I crashed and logged in dead next to it, no mobs in sight.

And a lot of times when driving my reveller yesterday, crash on zone line dead in the middle of the zone.

If the reset point set 10000 miles up in the sky now, so that u fall to your death?

It’s really pissing me off

Anyone else get this? O_o

Xeno LARD
15-11-04, 18:06
When I crash in a vehicle and come back into game, I appear next to the car dead, or when I zone crash in a car I appear dead, what’s up with this it’s a very annoying bug.

It happened while I was gunning a rhino is j2 and I crashed and logged in dead next to it, no mobs in sight.

And a lot of times when driving my reveller yesterday, crash on zone line dead in the middle of the zone.

If the reset point set 10000 miles up in the sky now, so that u fall to your death?

It’s really pissing me off

Anyone else get this? O_o

Fall dmg from hills?

Smock
15-11-04, 18:51
Nope. Happened to me too.

adn no pack of ubermobs to be seen either. U just zone and appear dead next to your vehicle.

Sakletare
15-11-04, 19:04
A vehicle theme week would be nice. I'd like to get faction/clan tags on vehicles for example.

Disturbed21
15-11-04, 19:16
Could be the old invisible mob.
I have this happen form time to time.

On comms;
Driver "Can you please kill the Mauler next to us so I can hop out and repair."
Gunner "What fucking Mauler?!"
Driver "The one to our right thats eating the tires!"
Gunner..... "Are you driving stoned again? Thats really not safe dude."
Driver *grumble grumble* "Fuc**** kk and their sh** coding" *grumble*

Xeno LARD
15-11-04, 21:44
Could be the old invisible mob.
I have this happen form time to time.

On comms;
Driver "Can you please kill the Mauler next to us so I can hop out and repair."
Gunner "What fucking Mauler?!"
Driver "The one to our right thats eating the tires!"
Gunner..... "Are you driving stoned again? Thats really not safe dude."
Driver *grumble grumble* "Fuc**** kk and their sh** coding" *grumble*

Heh. I don't think Maulers are partically partial to tyres, just humans. :(.

Tostino
15-11-04, 21:48
I actualy get this alot (not with vehicles) I just crash or alt-tab and when I come back I am dead (it is in safe zones too) :mad: .

Smock
15-11-04, 21:56
DO...NOT...ALT-TAB... :p

And it has nothing to do with this issue really.
Even when (Invisible) mobs are around, one would have the chance to see yourself dying. This bug leaves you dead rightaway after zoning. *poof*
No hills either. :rolleyes:

Smok3d
15-11-04, 22:17
i was driving a rhino with a full load of people in it.we went through a zone line and drove down this big hill...

next thing two of us was dead and the other one was at half health :confused: O_o

BlackDove
15-11-04, 22:19
Were his legs fucked? Cause if they were - it's fall damage for some reason O.o

Smok3d
16-11-04, 22:50
didnt notice :confused: was too busy wondering how 2 people just died

QuickFix
16-11-04, 23:38
better still is fighting an OP war at krupp.

winning and about 30 seconds later on full health i get spammed with 9 "your armor has been seriously damaged" messages followed by a insta death.

now normally i would blame lag, but as i dropped a dogtag appeared next to me so....................

Freaky Fryd
17-11-04, 02:59
One of my clan members was in a Rhino yesterday and suddenly noticed that he was down to half health with chest damage. Not sure if it was on zoning or not, but he was the only one that it happened to out of 4 people.