PDA

View Full Version : Dear KK.. (Payments)

[TgR]KILLER
14-11-04, 17:21
Since my account is running out 21 dec.. and husk already quit due RL issues and he canceld his C2P account.. i have no way of paying after that time. i canceld the account so husk could cancel his C2P acc. So i got till 21 dec now.. if you please fix a deal with paybycash or paypal ( anything that lets me pay with bank transfer anyway ) i'll be happy. Not playing as much as i used to due rl stuff but still wanna play the game now and then :/

Leebzie
14-11-04, 17:34
How hard is it to switch over to c2p, tbh its the real stopper for me actually going NC2 (im lazy see. still using classic account :P)

Call me lazy for not looking these up, im sure they're allll over the nc2 pages/forums but if someone could just quickly answer them...

How much will i pay to go to NC2 ?
How much is it per month ?
And importantly : Is it worth it, or should I finally call it a day for cron ?

I miss neo significantly in some ways, but my life is busier than ever before...

Im really torn on this matter.

[TgR]KILLER
14-11-04, 17:44
don't know the prices and stuff but they don't realy matter to me never made a big deal out of it.. the clanserver for UT2k4 was still more a year then NC lol. my problem is no CC and no CC is no c2p

Leebzie
14-11-04, 17:46
Is there any limit on when we can transfer over.

Got a new job this month and am paying to a new card so id like to put it on that. if we can still upgrade by the end of the month I'll consider it. Right now ive got GTA:SA to keep me happy.

Spoon
14-11-04, 19:29
KK needs to do something fast...

Check the noobie forum and you'll see people unable to play/pay and getting turned away on a daily basis....

I thought I saw a post that said that Paybycash, will be working by Nov. 18th...

Morganth
14-11-04, 19:46
I think if they got it working with PayPal then a lot more people would be able to play, especially as I have already seen a fair number of MMORPGs successfully use PayPal to pay subscription fees.

Ninel
14-11-04, 22:33
He guys,

C2P accepts direct debit (checking account / savings account) from the US, Germany, Switzerland and Austria. Also they have Switch Solo for the UK. The rest of the world can use a CC.

Ninel

Disturbed21
14-11-04, 22:52
They need to get another option besides click2pay.
One of my click2pay accounts is still locked (since the first day of NC2) and I have sent 4-5 emails and called that many times.
My other account charges my CC as a cash advance instead of a purchase which is a difference of 20% APR and 3% APR (clearly an online subscription is a purchase, correct?).

Been playing NC since Dec 02 and have thought about cancelling my 3 accounts just because of the pain in the ass it is to get the payment crap right....bleh....

boombang
15-11-04, 02:47
My subscription ran out and I am not bothering to renew. Part due to lack of time, part due to C2P, and part due to lack of community to the game.

Was fun whilst it lasted and expect to come back sometime next year if NC2 is still about