PDA

View Full Version : how much money

tarasm
14-11-04, 02:18
put how much money you got here in nc2 :) :)

kevz
14-11-04, 02:31
im guessing it will end up with 99% on "over 10k" and the other 1% goes to the under 350nc? :p

Killfly
14-11-04, 02:39
You should have had an option for over a million.... Loads of people have more than that now...

G.0.D.
14-11-04, 07:04
I came over with about 3mil worth of tools,
Sold some shit
in a week I had 10mil
back down to maybe 7 :rolleyes:

Glok
14-11-04, 11:07
I have 600k atm, but I have spent over 12 mill since retail start.

Anna
14-11-04, 14:11
14k :(
ppl are always asking me for money, asking lones and dunno what else and never pay me back :(

Ascension
14-11-04, 14:16
<3 Newbies

<3 tarasm ;)

naimex
14-11-04, 15:06
think i have just under 400 000 combined over my 4 terra chars

and I think i have about 500 000 combined over ALL chars

Morganth
14-11-04, 15:16
Each of my main characters (I only play on Terra) has between 200k-300k, and my LE'd peeps have between 10k and 50k each.

maggotcorpse
14-11-04, 15:32
2,6 Mio Credits atm ... those furnitures are very expensive without an Barter :D

LTA
14-11-04, 15:34
200k nearly

Spent a night killing warbots for a lark 3k easy money and i cant even hack heh

Revslad
14-11-04, 15:37
last night me , fubar and Mutatis went wbt hunting for 2 hours and we got 220k each :D

Spermy
14-11-04, 17:28
Permanently over 40K for emergencies. ;)

Any spare goes into clanbank - as does any I owe.

But always staying above 40K

QuickFix
14-11-04, 19:58
10mill from selling a SA.

other than that i just shell out money all the time.

[TgR]KILLER
14-11-04, 20:11
lol i got about 2.5 mil left atm over 4 chars.. spended 500k on lomming my spy to droner and getting imps and stuff.. and spended a good mil on buying a clean TH level 3 app with furnature and stuff.

BlackDove
14-11-04, 21:13
Currently about 7 - if I sold all my shit (non essentials mind you - I'm talking extravaganza crap, like extra SA's etc.), etc., it'd be 30-40.

/edit - I'm talking millions by the way.

Argent
14-11-04, 21:26
Oh, I thought you were talking inches.

And yeah, the poll seems to have rather small options, will be pretty monotone result.

Disturbed21
14-11-04, 22:54
Talk about small options :lol:
Combined probably close to 3.5 mil

Bushid0
14-11-04, 23:34
i have total of around 300k would have more but i hate hunting so currently my cash is going smaller and smaller every time i log in lol

msdong
15-11-04, 00:11
200k on every char on terra some more some less.
but i spend a lot of money in faction changes rhino, carrier, and of course part pool.

guess most goes into part pol as VHC8,9,10 is not that cheap to build

Bugs Gunny
15-11-04, 10:09
I'm piss poor atm, due to buying my own private jet (DOY-bomber) in which i now entertain some TH strippers with whiskey and wine ;-)

Oh sorry guys about last night, i couldn't realy go on bombing runs, as i was being ...... euh ... held up :-)

jernau
15-11-04, 15:17
A lot more than any of those options :).

angelsenior
15-11-04, 16:49
Since start of NC2 retail, I think I collected over 8 millioncr, spread over my 4 chars on Terra, got about 3 mill still in the bank, the rest was used to buy stuff like moveon, camo PA, rhino, cst tool, some extra cabs, money for the clan etc...
I get around 600k for 4-5 hours of mob hunting.

Mr Kot
15-11-04, 19:03
I'm officially a millionaire now :D

Not from selling tools carried over from NC1, not from selling anything carried over from NC1. You could say i'm a "self-made" millionaire.

A shitload of symp missions helped. And the symp gained has paid for itself many times over. Money is to be made on selling items that you and few others can get hold of: your FSM products. I'm making a mint, atm.

But the BEST scam ever...... (and 100% legal, albeit very cheeky ;) ) was literally minutes into the new patch when i was virtually the only one to have spotted that Filter Heart 2 was available in all NC Crytons, tucked down at the bottom of the list. So of course, i chanced my luck that no-one knew and spammed trade with offers of a filter heart.

Within seconds, i'm inundated with DMs from people desperate to get this "rare" item that they "think" is not in game yet. I demand 100k (the heart cost me 24k from the shop) and the conveyor belt of nibs fell for it and snapped my hand off for one :D They thought they were getting a bargain. There's one born every minute :p

I lost count of how many i sold, but needless to say my various characters are now rather well off. (I used several aliases on trade to avoid being rumbled too soon).

Later that day, everybody got wise to the scam and they knew where to buy the heart cheap. Still, it was good while it lasted, and it all goes to show that.....
...a fool and his money are soon parted

$$$ KERCHING!!! $$$

:lol:

jernau
15-11-04, 19:20
Best money making so far (excluding player trades) was having a TS character.

Lots of people needed their Gaia gloves and PPRs.

I made well over 5 mil that way for no effort. Business is now slowing of course but I can't complain.

Mr Kot
15-11-04, 19:24
Best money making so far (excluding player trades) was having a TS character.

Lots of people needed their Gaia gloves and PPRs.

I made well over 5 mil that way for no effort. Business is now slowing of course but I can't complain.

Yeah, i dabbled in that too. My problem was impatience. You can stand there for hours waiting for ppl to ask on trade for an epic kill, then three come at once after u get bored and log off. If i had the patience to stand there all day and watch trade, i could have made more. Nonetheless, I'm happy with the odd 50k i got here and there.

jernau
15-11-04, 19:36
Yeah, i dabbled in that too. My problem was impatience. You can stand there for hours waiting for ppl to ask on trade for an epic kill, then three come at once after u get bored and log off. If i had the patience to stand there all day and watch trade, i could have made more. Nonetheless, I'm happy with the odd 50k i got here and there.2 PCs and 3 accounts = win :D

Just watch trade on main PC while hunting and login the other one when needed. I moved all my characters into the likely factions in NC1 pre-transfer so I could offer all the ER kills easily. I figured it would take a few weeks/months to fully re-equip 11 characters so they may as well earn their keep in the meantime.

The first week or so I was so busy I didn't bother with that though a lot of the time and just levelled my resser on the other one or did the ERs that only need auto-run and a pulse to finish them.

My TS guy has over 100 of his own dogtags now. The FA has 20 or 30 and the TG, BT and BD guys have maybe 10 each.

At 50k a piece on average it adds up nicely.

BlackDove
15-11-04, 20:07

Not from selling tools carried over from NC1, not from selling anything carried over from NC1. You could say i'm a "self-made" millionaire.

A shitload of symp missions helped. And the symp gained has paid for itself many times over. Money is to be made on selling items that you and few others can get hold of: your FSM products. I'm making a mint, atm.

But the BEST scam ever...... (and 100% legal, albeit very cheeky ;) ) was literally minutes into the new patch when i was virtually the only one to have spotted that Filter Heart 2 was available in all NC Crytons, tucked down at the bottom of the list. So of course, i chanced my luck that no-one knew and spammed trade with offers of a filter heart.

Within seconds, i'm inundated with DMs from people desperate to get this "rare" item that they "think" is not in game yet. I demand 100k (the heart cost me 24k from the shop) and the conveyor belt of nibs fell for it and snapped my hand off for one :D They thought they were getting a bargain. There's one born every minute :p

I lost count of how many i sold, but needless to say my various characters are now rather well off. (I used several aliases on trade to avoid being rumbled too soon).

Later that day, everybody got wise to the scam and they knew where to buy the heart cheap. Still, it was good while it lasted, and it all goes to show that.....

$$$ KERCHING!!! $$$

That's fucking lame, but if they were stupid enough to do it > their fault.

Good job.

Cliffraiser
16-11-04, 00:09
That's fucking lame, but if they were stupid enough to do it > their fault.

Good job.

thats not lame, its proper funny :lol: and smart of course

-=Blinduk=-
16-11-04, 02:26
I think ive been doing very well with my money i have 400k on my spy and 350k on my tank (mains chars only useage) but ive done 5 faction changes

pp to bt to ca to tt to next :P all epics done (apart from nexts just startin it)

and ive only been playing neocron 2 for 5 days now :eek:

(eXo) Opaleye
17-11-04, 20:10
3+mil on the tank I have been leveling for the lost 2 -3 weeks and 1 mill or so on most of the other higher level chars I have gotten the chance to play.

I started with the starter money only and have made creds the old "hunt / level / sell junk " way.

Spermy
17-11-04, 20:47

$$$ KERCHING!!! $$$

Mr Kot - you rock my FUCKING SOCKS.

Mr Kot
18-11-04, 03:00
Mr Kot - you rock my FUCKING SOCKS.

I aim to please :p

Roll on the next patch...... :D

[edit] @ Spermy - that copper in yer new avatar looks damn scary o_O If he ever stops my car and says, "Blow into this please, sir" i'll run a fucking mile :eek: ;)

tarasm
18-11-04, 20:12
KEEP IT SIMPLE DONT CHANGE THE SUBJECT o_O o_O

Mr Kot
18-11-04, 22:59
Sorry to waffle. I do get carried away sometimes :p

To answer your question, my PE (main char) has 1.3 mill. My tank has 600k or so. My monk is poorest of all with about 400k or less. He spends so much on boosters and medikits, poor guy.

Having said that, my PE has just bought a viarosso apartment that he's planning on doing up. So with the price of furniture the way it is, he will kiss that money goodbye before long :(

tarasm
19-11-04, 19:46
3+mil on the tank I have been leveling for the lost 2 -3 weeks and 1 mill or so on most of the other higher level chars I have gotten the chance to play.

I started with the starter money only and have made creds the old "hunt / level / sell junk " way. hi please post

tarasm
23-11-04, 00:16
where are those posrs

jernau
23-11-04, 00:17
I forsee one from Nid rsn ;).

LTA
23-11-04, 00:58
He spends so much on boosters and medikits, poor guy.

20 recycle!!!

and you'll never need to buy masses of boosters again, just zap some decayed stuff for the ammo/armour parts and you'll have stacks upon stacks of it all lol :p

Mr Kot
23-11-04, 03:01
20 recycle!!!

and you'll never need to buy masses of boosters again, just zap some decayed stuff for the ammo/armour parts and you'll have stacks upon stacks of it all lol :p

Tried that. Had 25 recycle from OP bonus. Used up 10 boosters to kill enough firemobs to fill processor with junk. Hit start...... got 7 boosters :rolleyes:

That was with a PSI booster 2. PSI booster 3, i got ONE more booster.

tarasm
23-11-04, 06:22
:wtf: O_o o_O :wtf: O_o :wtf: o_O o_O DAMN YOU ALL DONT CHANGE THE SUBJECT :wtf: o_O O_o

wombat74
23-11-04, 06:57
This is the internet. We all have the attention span of a 3 year old with ADHD.

viscious666
23-11-04, 08:02
i know a guy who knows a guy whos brothers kid plays and he has 18mill on terra :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ascension
23-11-04, 10:32
1.4 million farmed from the ceres lab when it wasnt an 'exploit'

Multi-lightning bolt + psi boosters = winna.. :D

Xadhoom
23-11-04, 10:34
earned a dozen million with TL 150 next ressearch missions and bought a lot of shit. Now Im poor again =(

gimme ur cash asc.

Ascension
23-11-04, 10:37
earned a dozen million with TL 150 next ressearch missions and bought a lot of shit. Now Im poor again =(

gimme ur cash asc.

well I would, but last time I checked P.A.I.N and UPS declared war on SS.. :rolleyes:

deac
23-11-04, 12:35
got 3 accounts running atm.. my combat chars have around 500k on them... x4
and my main have 1.8 mill + my hunter prolly have around 1.5.

5 mill maybe?

Tidus_Origin
23-11-04, 13:52
Between all 4 of my characters, I've got somewhere in the region of 65-75k ATM...never had that much cash in NC1 anyway (compared to some other ppl, highest I had on one character was 1.1million) :(

Kopaka
23-11-04, 15:04
over 40 million i got.
my lvl 40 tank got like 3 million from selling loot since 0/2
(didnt have to buy anything on him, weapons, boosters, imps, buff etc i had ready for him).

time to donate some to clan or prolly something for smurfs investments..
that poor noobie always needs money from me >_<

Kopaka
23-11-04, 15:06
well I would, but last time I checked P.A.I.N and UPS declared war on SS.. :rolleyes:

we did? cool

ur going to FF anyway i heard in teamspeak so it doesnt matter anyways

QuickFix
23-11-04, 15:09

we did? cool

maybe if you clan didnt have "prearranged OP's with FF" and also "we wont attack your OP's ever" sort of agreements.

btw i was not aware we where at war with you.

either way its not like you have more than 5 active players

are you also aware that people from FF refere to your clan as "system mock" cant be nice to hear that :lol:

deac
23-11-04, 15:55
maybe if you clan didnt have "prearranged OP's with FF" and also "we wont attack your OP's ever" sort of agreements.

are you also aware that people from FF refere to your clan as "system mock" cant be nice to hear that :lol:

we do? o0 never heard it before

system shock has almost always been a good oponent. well a few times they got dragged into the lets zerg FF with the whole of the city kinda things...but we cleared it up and had some nice and even fights after that...

Yes we had a no zerg deal going with system but since they dont have many online we almost never get to fight em these days...

oh and ups, lunatic and pain keeps us kinda busy....since atm we seem to be the only doy clan that can fight those city clans.

Bugs Gunny
23-11-04, 16:17
FF....
Oh i remember those. They are the ones that splat realy nice when my rhino drives over them :-)

Ascension
23-11-04, 16:32

btw i was not aware we where at war with you.

I am? o_O okay..

Before people decided to leave NC 2 we attacked FF Ops..
Pre-arranged Op fights.. dont think so, even if it was to happen whats wrong with that?

Yup true.. But If i cba to log In i wont hesitate to bust my SL on you fags,

Oh and 5 active peeps yes because its mainly pricks left playing the game, you can feel good now the majority of the playerbase has moved on, yes im talking pre-NC 2..

are you also aware that people from FF refere to your clan as "system mock" cant be nice to hear that

Yup maybe 'some' people from FF.. so what? Im actually pretty good friends with leading parties of FF out of game..

All in All.. I dont give a shit bout UPS, PAIN im not scared of em, actually I dont give a shit about neocron..

Neocron was the community.. and that im affraid has since left, leaving shit behind.. nuff said

QuickFix
23-11-04, 16:39
@ Ascention, by your very comments you seem to "give a shit" about neocron, if you didnt, why the attitude?

anyway, the pre-arranged OP's i was told by someone in FF.

well a few times they got dragged into the lets zerg FF with the whole of the city kinda things

oh the irony :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ascension
23-11-04, 18:08
@ Ascention, by your very comments you seem to "give a shit" about neocron, if you didnt, why the attitude?

oh the irony :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh really... not stuck my nose in-game for more than 5 mins in roughly a week.. Im really not missing it ;)

QuickFix
23-11-04, 18:10
oh really... not stuck my nose in-game for more than 5 mins in roughly a week.. Im really not missing it ;)

yet your still so defensive about it
:rolleyes:

System
23-11-04, 18:16
Oh I got to much money,

Remember when you all said that I was exploiting to get money when I said I would have a shit load in doy when we transfer over... Well I worked on getting tools on each server from NC1 on each account. So the servers that I had jack shit on was a shit load of tools :-p

Ascension
23-11-04, 18:47
yet your still so defensive about it
:rolleyes:

Not really, just felt it had to be said..

Darken
23-11-04, 20:32

Erm?
Wrong ?

We sure attack SS Ops but just when they have enough online so it will be a good fight, not like your Zerging Pain when we get on low members late at night.

We just show each other enough respect to get some fair fights.

I don't think it will ever come that far with Pain that we wait for good fights and not let it all end im zerging and Ninja hacking, err well.....

QuickFix
23-11-04, 21:17
Erm?
Wrong ?

We sure attack SS Ops but just when they have enough online so it will be a good fight, not like your Zerging Pain when we get on low members late at night.

We just show each other enough respect to get some fair fights.

I don't think it will ever come that far with Pain that we wait for good fights and not let it all end im zerging and Ninja hacking, err well.....

what a stupid copmment, our clan is perhaps 50/50 europe and us.

we cant fight until it gets to around 10pm gmt, when we get around 10 members online, and you guys still always have 15+online.

i also think the fact you bring dark to ever fight is a mock.

we have only once fought with an allie in the last month, that was sunday i think.

PAIN zerg hahahahaha [Edited]

deac
25-11-04, 11:12
I cant remeber the last time we got attacked before 0:00 my time....

oh and that quote in your sig quickfix... thats from the pluto days...

I guess that aslong as we have diffrent timezones and you guys keep using that special "hax" thingy when we fight you I think we wont get many fair fights....

Myself I dont want to fight PAIN since fighting you guys just sucks the fun out of the game... atm i rather just ninja hack you guys untill you decide to play fair or kk fixes the issue.

Tyr
25-11-04, 11:29
Get this thread back on topic otherwise it will be closed.

tarasm
08-12-04, 03:32
you hear me moderrator put this thread on the first page now

Color Me Plaid
08-12-04, 04:32
Haha, I don't know why i find that comical or not. Weird little bump. I wonder if you're kidding about those amounts.

Tyr
08-12-04, 04:37
Bumping is bad.

As this thread had strayed off topic and now has been bumped, its time to close.