PDA

View Full Version : *Sigh* FRE's

Smock
13-11-04, 23:54
Okay, they happened, but abt since the first drone theme week patch they were completely gone. Now after patch 120-121 they make the game impossible to play. Often after I log back in again after one, I FRE within 1 minute, if not, it won't last 15 min's till one occures again.

It looks like the patches influenced the FRE's here. Incase I'm mistaken, what DOES influence them?

Asurmen Spec Op
13-11-04, 23:57
Okay, they happened, but abt since the first drone theme week patch they were completely gone. Now after patch 120-121 they make the game impossible to play. Often after I log back in again after one, I FRE within 1 minute, if not, it won't last 15 min's till one occures again.

It looks like the patches influenced the FRE's here. Incase I'm mistaken, what DOES influence them?
bad line of code=FRE. a patch adds/changes code
edit: and im not getting any more FREs(once day) try defragging and runing a file check

Smock
14-11-04, 00:15
Yeah, ran a file check, but nothing wrong there.
A defrag is long overdue ( :o ) but it worked fine until now.

solling
14-11-04, 01:44
*sigh* morons i get the 2nd one more, go figure

Birkoff
14-11-04, 02:05
I rarely FRE since NC2, just sync out and get the 50health bug 3 times as much.

Smock
14-11-04, 03:16
Only had any synch error once, never had the 50 HLTH one, but the FRE's, those EVIL FRE's...

*Shakes fist*

LTA
14-11-04, 03:42
Got em a-lot heavier after the patch, didn't get that many pre patch but all of sudden i am hitting a wall of em.

nothing has changed on my comp cept the patch

capt-o
14-11-04, 07:13
I still get FRE's now and then, and the can't synch bug, and the 50 health bug. Fine these don't bug me all that much (at least the FRE frees the ram).

But since the start of retail i've been getting a bug I hardly ever had in NC1, This damned "kick you to the login while trying to get missions" bug. Made exponentialy worse by the fact that i've got an epic whore and the FSM's caused me to change some of my alliances.

I don't see many mentions of it, are few or no one else experiencing this? O_o

Obsidian X
14-11-04, 16:13
I've had a few more FREs since last patch, never the 50 HLT bug.

I also got the brainswap bug at MB as well (I swapped bodies with a nib spy and got his HLT, QB and Synaptic Impairment!)

Morganth
14-11-04, 16:23
I get more synch bugs than I do FREs. I only FRE sometimes when moving things in my inventory, logging out/changing characters and other times randomly. Its more annoying to get stuck in synch or be unable to log in as you get the 50 HLT bug all the time.

Glok
14-11-04, 16:34
I almost never fre, I've had maybe 3 total since NC2 start. I've got sync bugs and 50 health bugs on occasion. Swapping bodies and getting kidnapped into someone's apt though, those happen all the time.

Smock
14-11-04, 17:18
Just bought a new graphics card (Couldn't help myself), a Radeon 9600XT.
I feared NC NC wouldn't like the change at all, (NC favouring GF cards) but I stayed 45 minutes ingame without crashing. Sofar so good, best score since the patches.

Just wished the fps would've improved a bit. :p

Xylaz
14-11-04, 18:17

Get used to it, i had like that since beggining of NC and nothing ever changed that (well, it got worse...). Anyways, I still FRE at least once every 10 mins - but - believe me or not - its possible to play: 10 mins is a lots of time...

So FREs are not a problem, you just have to keep ticking :p , bad FPS are thousand times worse (100-80 fps in nc1, 40-0 fps in nc2 :( yeah, same system spec)

Spoon
14-11-04, 18:34
Since the latest patch:

-I get an C++ error upon returning from alt-tab now.

-I get the "right click" bug everytime I start up the game, need to relog to fix it.

-I've only got the 50 HLT bug once, since the patch.

-I haven't abducted anyone in to my apartment, or sync'ed into any one else's apartment, since the patch.