PDA

View Full Version : Um... okay?

HopesDespair
13-11-04, 19:25
I thought I read somewhere that we only had to pay for the NC2 upgrade once, not for multiple accts... before i left... i come back and upgrade my 3 accts thinkin itll do sum kinda crdited system on the email, now im 60 dollars in the whole and nothing i can do about it

Morganth
13-11-04, 19:30
I thought I read somewhere that we only had to pay for the NC2 upgrade once, not for multiple accts... before i left... i come back and upgrade my 3 accts thinkin itll do sum kinda crdited system on the email, now im 60 dollars in the whole and nothing i can do about it

You probably did read that, however KK decided to change this to the communities dismay. :(

EDIT: 888 posts :p

Spermy
13-11-04, 20:12
Small print is ur freind.

wait I'm upgrading mine now...

er...

UPGRADE YOUR NEOCRON 1 ACCOUNT

enter name of te account you wish to upgrade.

Seeing as you can only enter one - I think it may have been quite apparent that you would pay for one.

HopesDespair
13-11-04, 20:14
[ edited ]

BlackDove
13-11-04, 20:27
[ edited ]
Last edited by Nidhogg : Today at 19:18. Reason: Homophobic Flaming

:lol: :lol: Too funny not to quote.

Spermy
13-11-04, 20:30
I thought it was quite valid.

1 Account.

enter name - box only gives room for one account.

the fact that it doesn't ask you for others BEFORE payment - suggests ONE ACCOUNT.

if it was for more accounts all together you would have more boxes.

It's common sense.

Make sure to read up beforehand - thinking is a bad thing - Knowing is better - more fun and often gets invited to parties that Though didn't.

amfest
13-11-04, 20:33
Things can always change. I wouldn't rely on what I heard a while back when it comes to money especially if you can't afford it or are keeping tabs on your money accounts.

Hard Lesson but thems the breaks.