PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with WOC1 yet ?

shenten
13-11-04, 14:30
I was wondering if someone already got the WOC1 items ?

Carefull readers, this post might contain spoilers !!!

any monk ? spy ? tank ?
I heard rumours about the ApU WOC1 being the fire spell used by the monks in the abandonned crahn HQ in PP ? true ?

Ascension
13-11-04, 14:33
good luck finding spoilers lol, the items aint in or bugged? :p

Jesterthegreat
13-11-04, 14:40
I heard rumours about the ApU WOC1 being the fire spell used by the monks in the abandonned crahn HQ in PP ? true ?

they use fire apocs... they drop fire apocs...

and i dont think anyone legally has the items or legally knows what they are.

Darth Slayer
13-11-04, 14:45
Still 60 mill xp from dex and Int woc 1's.
With the erm recent boost on Wpnlore and Willpower effects going to take me longer to get that 60 mill as I know have a cmbt rank of 86 from a Punisher and 89 !!!! from a Bloody TL 85 Ion drone mk 2....... :(

Scorpius.
P.S Ion drones are Sexey......... :D

Xeno LARD
13-11-04, 15:08
Still 60 mill xp from dex and Int woc 1's.
With the erm recent boost on Wpnlore and Willpower effects going to take me longer to get that 60 mill as I know have a cmbt rank of 86 from a Punisher and 89 !!!! from a Bloody TL 85 Ion drone mk 2....... :(

Scorpius.
P.S Ion drones are Sexey......... :D

My xx/33 Droner has a two star rank with the Ion 2 drone. They are sexay ^_^.

Obsidian X
13-11-04, 15:46

Those monks are insanely overpowered for their rank.... has anyone actually ever killed one..? I think the reason KK removed backpacks was becuase of all the backpacks lying in the abandoned Crahn abbey :p

Shelia
13-11-04, 15:49
Those monks are insanely overpowered for their rank.... has anyone actually ever killed one..? I think the reason KK removed backpacks was becuase of all the backpacks lying in the abandoned Crahn abbey

I killed some of those monk with my spy (and a ppu to my ass ;) ). They have very low HP, they die very quickly if dmg boosted. But they do insane dmg.

FatDogg
13-11-04, 19:10
I killed some of those monk with my spy (and a ppu to my ass ;) ). They have very low HP, they die very quickly if dmg boosted. But they do insane dmg.hmmm.... kinda like a monk....

Revslad
13-11-04, 19:57
i have woc 1 on my apu monk

Glok
13-11-04, 20:00
i have woc 1 on my apu monkDid you get an item?

InT
13-11-04, 21:07

actually they use ceres fire spell

StrongSad
13-11-04, 21:24
actually no, lol.

They use a fire apocs with 68% stats. I have seen them before ;)

-Demon-
13-11-04, 21:34
The Apoc monks dropped poor stats ones...ex ayb/fang guys did it but we more or less all died as more kept piling in the front enterance.

InT
13-11-04, 21:46
actually no, lol.

They use a fire apocs with 68% stats. I have seen them before ;)

actually u should learn to read they DROP fire apocs with 68% stats but if u get shot by one and hold the mouse cursor over the fire stack it says "Ceres fire spell"

Jesterthegreat
13-11-04, 23:08
actually u should learn to read they DROP fire apocs with 68% stats but if u get shot by one and hold the mouse cursor over the fire stack it says "Ceres fire spell"

and if i stand in CRP i get a [insert weaponname here] bonus...

lets not believe everything we read eh?

:edit: and lets stop being so stuck up and insulting with "learn to read" comments and such too while we are at it...

Obsidian X
14-11-04, 00:31

I really hope thats not the case. Holy Lightning is bad enough, but monks running round with that Fire spell in PvP would easily negate every other class in the game and ensure the proliferation of monks.

To summarise: IF thats a WoC reward, all non monks are fucked. :wtf:

Darkana
14-11-04, 00:55
Con based WoC item: Ceres Cooling armor to negate all fire effects. ;)

jernau
14-11-04, 01:08
I really hope thats not the case. Holy Lightning is bad enough, but monks running round with that Fire spell in PvP would easily negate every other class in the game and ensure the proliferation of monks.

To summarise: IF thats a WoC reward, all non monks are fucked. :wtf:
NPC versions of weapons are never like the player versions.

eg1 - Copot rifle were/are about EPR level damage when players use them.
eg2 - Players can't hit with every shot using a nailgun from the edge of the clipping plane.

Birkoff
14-11-04, 01:13
There myth like everything else KK comes out wiht until we actually see them.

Well i guess drones are fixed.... shame there more boring than loming after u hit dex 85

Sorin
14-11-04, 01:23
Well i guess drones are fixed.... shame there more boring than loming after u hit dex 85

Yeah, although it's fantastic experience, droning is so boring that it's literally the first and only time I actually fell asleep on my keyboard while playing a game.

InT
14-11-04, 01:52
and if i stand in CRP i get a [insert weaponname here] bonus...

lets not believe everything we read eh?

:edit: and lets stop being so stuck up and insulting with "learn to read" comments and such too while we are at it...

no because thats a bonus not a dmg type if someone shoots u with Fire apoc it says fire apoc if someone shoots u with toxic beam same again if u get hit by one of the monks in the pp3 church it says ceres fire spell y would it be wrong?

Birkoff
14-11-04, 02:00
no because thats a bonus not a dmg type if someone shoots u with Fire apoc it says fire apoc if someone shoots u with toxic beam same again if u get hit by one of the monks in the pp3 church it says ceres fire spell y would it be wrong?

B/c this is Neocron your talking about here...

jernau
14-11-04, 02:08
B/c this is Neocron your talking about here...
He's right, a lot of those status markers are wrong.

There isn't even any reason that the "spell" they use is available to players at all.

Kierz
14-11-04, 02:26
Apparently the drugs I take are crummy baseball bats :-)

FatDogg
14-11-04, 05:50
and when the viper king blasts me it is a special forces combat knife.... I'm sooooo loming my APU to melee.

Jesterthegreat
14-11-04, 05:56
and when the viper king blasts me it is a special forces combat knife.... I'm sooooo loming my APU to melee.

but... y would it be wrong?!?!

Kierz
14-11-04, 10:06
but... y would it be wrong?!?!
Why would KK retail a game that isn't finished, then consentrate on adding things, as opposed to fixing things? will admit there's been some nice stuff - how about letting us use the outfitters tho and maybe add new PA looks..

shenten
14-11-04, 14:21
so to stick to the topic ??
no one has WOC1 items and willing to tell us what it is ? :D

Sorin
14-11-04, 15:01
I think it would have been posted all over the forums by now. Considering both the "my dick is bigger than yours, hrhr" aspect, and the overwhelming desire inevitably say its either overpowered or useless.

Morganth
14-11-04, 15:09
Why would KK retail a game that isn't finished, then consentrate on adding things, as opposed to fixing things?

You obviously haven't been playing NC very long, rofl. Some of the bugs that have been in since NC 1 Beta 4 are still here, lol.

Kierz
14-11-04, 18:40
Yes I obviously haven't been playing long.. is there a problem with that, KK rereleased it to try and bring new people in, atm it pretty much sucks and 90% of the new players in beta were put off by all the ganking...

However I will point out a hell of a lot of the bugs and general annoyances have been cleared, oh and I played NC1 BETA1 thanks and a few months of retail.

Morganth
14-11-04, 19:27
Yes I obviously haven't been playing long.. is there a problem with that, KK rereleased it to try and bring new people in, atm it pretty much sucks and 90% of the new players in beta were put off by all the ganking...

However I will point out a hell of a lot of the bugs and general annoyances have been cleared, oh and I played NC1 BETA1 thanks and a few months of retail.

The problem is that it voids your statement.

A hell of a lot of the bugs have been squashed, however there are still a fair number in. And regardless of whether you played NC1 Beta1 and retail or not, you still haven't played for very long.