PDA

View Full Version : Neo City Apartments

Krush
13-11-04, 10:00
I went to Diamond shop to buy some level 3 apartments but I wanted them on a certain lift.

When I spoke to the NPC there they only offered the level of the aprtment and not the location.

Is this the only options we have now.

Or can we choose where we want the apartment but have to go elsewhere to buy it ???

Or is it that only some Diamond shops give you a limted selection ?

Sorin
13-11-04, 10:32
Locational apartments have to be bought from the DRE FSM now. =/ And the unfurnished ones are hideously expensive.

Finding a DRE is rare, finding a barterer is rare. So finding a DRE barter would seem ultra rare, but on Terra such a creature does exist. If you're on Terra, send a mail to someone named Profit (that's not me, by the way). She's a TL 160 DRE barterer.

Krush
13-11-04, 10:34
Thanx for that

Killfly
13-11-04, 14:17
Not only is Profit a TL160 DRE barter-ess ( :) ), but she's also very cool and completely trust-worthy! :)

Sorin
13-11-04, 14:20
Not only is Profit a TL160 DRE barter-ess ( :) ), but she's also very cool and completely trust-worthy! :)

Yeah, I've been trying to get off my ass and contact her because I want to buy an empty apartment to play with. I could have bought it by now, but the savings with her are going to be worth the wait :) I think I tipped her something like 35k last time so hopefully she likes me enough to barter again :)

LTA
13-11-04, 14:33
named Profit (that's not me, by the way). She's a TL 160 DRE barterer.
wow profit still plays..

Certainly a blast from the past, if its the same profit then she/he been on uranus from as long as i can remember lol :S

Jesterthegreat
13-11-04, 14:53
wow profit still plays..

Certainly a blast from the past, if its the same profit then she/he been on uranus from as long as i can remember lol :S

she started again recently :)

i caught up with her and got my pro city monk an apt :)

BlackDove
13-11-04, 15:05
Can everyone notice that when the sentence uses a word "she" - smily count goes up by two smilies?

Nice going.

Xeno LARD
13-11-04, 15:07
Can everyone notice that when the sentence uses a word "she" - smily count goes up by two smilies?

Nice going.

You just :) broke your own rule. She :).

BlackDove
13-11-04, 15:09
That's cause I ain't a bitch :p (I mean men, not women, quit emailing me)

Jesterthegreat
13-11-04, 15:10

Nice going.

check my posts... unless im argueing i tend to include too many smilies for everyone :p

BlackDove
13-11-04, 15:11
*goes to check junkies' posts......*

holy shit wait, i have a life :p

Jesterthegreat
13-11-04, 15:14
*goes to check junkies' posts......*

holy shit wait, i have a life :p

you dont have to check them all...

and i wont point out that your spending your weekend on a computer game forum when you say you have a life :)

mainly cos right now i am too :p

BlackDove
13-11-04, 15:15
acutally not a life - but food to prepare