PDA

View Full Version : Soul Light

Asurmen Spec Op
13-11-04, 07:33
Hello all I am doing a simple thing on what I think SL should do, there will be a poll attached please vote.
Soullight tis a great consept but unfortunatly it doesnt give any incentive to be the evil murderous robbers/theifs etc. If you are red sl wich means your a really bad person(grrr :) ) You are shot everywere and loose everything on your belt. I have some opinions how this would do better for SL.
1) Remove completely the QB drop changes but keep guards shooting you and take the red sl to -32(the no idel point 0_0) this is so if you go red, your the person people dont want to see on local in the wastes cuz your after them.
2) Remove the QB drops leave red SL as it is but have the guards shoot at -70 or lower, meaning red just means your a bad person and not to be trusted by others, -70 means your to much of a problem for reza/guy who runs doy and need to be owned.
3) same as one exept guards shoot at -50 so you can red a bit before being really wanted.
in simple terms my plans(yes they are crazy because you gotta kinda like RP to do them) all say that the QB should be removed to allow the highwaymen/theives in the wastes that we cant have because of the outragous drops.
you might think I'm crazy but right now as is my rifle PE will be a -100SL anarchy and carry a PE around. Ill just always be in warzones and ill avoid deing. but I think it would be alot better and more popular if the changes were in.
one is my personal favorite but I know not everyone likes it

edit: cmon if ya think im smoking shit atleast tell me what ya think wrong with it
edit2: cmon please post people