PDA

View Full Version : WTB: sexch. paying 6mil.

IceHawk2684
13-11-04, 01:04
hiya peeps, teh cyb+yamma connection is coming back to a pwnage near j00. <3

plague
13-11-04, 01:07
nice WB:D.. yamma coming back 11!111one lets rebuild FoC...

Morganth
13-11-04, 01:12
heh, you might also notice Crahn only contains non-Saturn players mainly now :lol:

We all buggered off to CA :p

Bring back -=A.M.R.=- !!!

IceHawk2684
13-11-04, 01:14
sir AMR is coming back.... its already been written in all the books of neocron... and who said said i cared who's if u remember AMR we never gave a damn who was in what faction ROFL! ganted now i would simply need more alts to buy thing when cyb gets -99 on all faction symps again :D

and yes... yamma is coming back :D and im bringing a few more others ;) their names shall remain hidden for now ;)

plague
13-11-04, 01:18
heh, you might also notice Crahn only contains non-Saturn players mainly now :lol:

We all buggered off to CA :p

Bring back -=A.M.R.=- !!!

yea i did norice that, i think am only one from saturn thats crahn ...but yamma was saying he migh go crahn on ppu and rebuil the clan so i hope...if not i might just have to go ca :p :p

IceHawk2684
13-11-04, 01:21
AMR shall be build... nuff said... its time for the Anger Management Rejects to come back and cause a lil chaos... anyone from teh good old bang of pwn0rz still around? if so yell at mehhh!!! >_< And if yamma doesn't come ot AMR he's getting the HAB.

IceHawk2684
13-11-04, 01:44
not 30 mins into being back and im already being harrassed... why the hell did KK switch contract companies? world play did not harrass me...

assitant: sir we are sorry but if u don't remember ur secret answer then we can't activate ur click2pay account...

me: who the fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkk CARES i have already been accepted ktnx.

Assitant: no sir we are sorry but u will have to wait until monday if u can't remember ur click to play secret answer...

me: NO LIES! ITS SECRET ONLY IM SO SUPPOSED TO KNOW NOW GO AWYA LADY!

Assitant: no sir we are sorry... u will have to wait.

me: OMFG I WILL KILL YOU!

Assitant: sir have a nice day im mailing u the manual activation if u can remember ur secret answer.

me: OMG EAT MY @$$!?!?! *hangs up*

naimex
13-11-04, 01:50
not 30 mins into being back and im already being harrassed... why the hell did KK switch contract companies? world play did not harrass me...

assitant: sir we are sorry but if u don't remember ur secret answer then we can't activate ur click2pay account...

me: who the fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkk CARES i have already been accepted ktnx.

Assitant: no sir we are sorry but u will have to wait until monday if u can't remember ur click to play secret answer...

me: NO LIES! ITS SECRET ONLY IM SO SUPPOSED TO KNOW NOW GO AWYA LADY!

Assitant: no sir we are sorry... u will have to wait.

me: OMFG I WILL KILL YOU!

Assitant: sir have a nice day im mailing u the manual activation if u can remember ur secret answer.

me: OMG EAT MY @$$!?!?! *hangs up*

I see you have met Click 2 Pay...

well lemme put it this way...

C2P > Lil Bastard > You

IceHawk2684
13-11-04, 01:53
okay for all u geniouses....

WTF IS A PAN!?!?!

--------------------------------
Thank you for contacting the CLICK2PAY Service Team.

To set your account active, please answer the following questions and
reply the whole email to us.

What is your full name?
What is your secret answer?
What are the last four digits of your PAN?

As soon as we receive your message we will set your account active
manually.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Kind regards

Winja Lutz
CLICK2PAY Service Team
-------------------------------

my response....

1. i think i know my name.
2.the secret password... spare me... who honestly cares, it was never said it was important when i signed up. and 99% of the whole process i bullshitted thru.
3. WTF is a PAN? Peeniz Access Number?

seriously... kk go back to world play.

Morganth
13-11-04, 01:57
AMR shall be build... nuff said... its time for the Anger Management Rejects to come back and cause a lil chaos... anyone from teh good old bang of pwn0rz still around? if so yell at mehhh!!! >_< And if yamma doesn't come ot AMR he's getting the HAB.

Well, I was an unofficial member I guess. Didn't see any of the other peeps around towards the end of NC1, although I know Little Terror is floating about. Apart from that, I don't know if any of the other AMR peeps are still playing :(

naimex
13-11-04, 02:09
PAN is a number you got sent in a mail when you registered at C2P

IceHawk2684
13-11-04, 02:20
thats just it i never got a damn thing all i got was "ohh ur neocron subscription is in effect" or some shit like that.... then this dumb whore calls and asks me for a secret answer... WTF is this dude... whats next james bond is coming to get a retina scan? sad... truly sad... im even telling the lady... "yo mobile twat check it... i can give u all the info u possibly want... what do u want?" and she still is like a damn senile old lady. im at 70% in Nc2 d/l if i can't log in fuck NC2 ill just go out n spend the money elsewhere.

SamuraiPizzaCat
13-11-04, 02:38

you tried teh HAB on yammah ... and that ended with you gettin the mcslay from tl 17 rusty sword tbh :p

IceHawk2684
13-11-04, 02:40
psh! ud figure being all uber mage biatch i would have force pull nad push like crazy jedi's and break the rusty sword ROFL!

SamuraiPizzaCat
13-11-04, 03:26
sex silent btw tbh tbh

Omnituens
13-11-04, 09:56
yea i did norice that, i think am only one from saturn thats crahn
LIES!

;)

Darkana
13-11-04, 10:09
Welcome back Cybrid & Yamma :)

LiL T