PDA

View Full Version : Patches 120 & 121 Notes

Thanatos
12-11-04, 17:30
- Disabled backpack drop, player now respawns with full inventory after death, the recovery fee of (skill rank * 100 CR) is paid automatically.

- Added Ion Drone line. There are 5 models for the Neocron side and 5 models for the DoY side. They aren't all available immediately, they will be released gradually. Be on the lookout for new NPCs introducing them.

- Added new drone HUD Graphics. Please check this thread (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=118340) for details.
Attention! The RPOSColor.ini will be overwritten with this patch! Make a backup if you use a custom profile!

- Added Drone Racing Arena, the entrance is located in Techhaven Sector 2 (have fun!).

- Adjusted the models of some of the existing drones so they are used more evenly. Also recolored some of the models.

- Adjusted skill effects on weapon stats. E.g. Weapon Lore now has a bigger effect. Please check this thread (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=118196) for a detailed skill list.

- Added a Heavy Combat Eye line.

- Reworked Melee Combat Eyes, removed WEP bonuses as they have no use in melee weapons.

- Reworked Targeting & Distant Weapon CPU's, turned Targeting into PC version of Distance Weapon, removed PC from Distance Weapon.

- Added more implants and weapons to vendors.

- Adjusted shot effects and damage on the Ion Crossbow Pistol.

- Level 3 Booster Spells are researchable now.

- Updated Cityadmin and Citymercs Epic Runs.

- Level 3 apartments may now be purchased in Tech Haven.

- Added Barracks Officers to Military P1 selling Military Base apartments.

- Moved Epic NCPs Erik, Claudia, Frederick, Marcel and Eljena to Military Base Sec-3.

- Fixed bug in double-door scripts causing the door to stay open for a too short amount of time.

- Fixed world map not shown/visible in 800x600 resolution.

- Citycom/Clanadmin: routines to change the clanleader verified/changed.

- Citycom/Helpsystem: Button 'Bugged' deleted - if you want to report a bug, please use the ingame bugtracker.

- Fixed world change to Mine 3.

Bushid0
12-11-04, 17:38
cool HC eyes at long last :D

Spikadelia
12-11-04, 17:41
Good work.

Must find time to dust off my Droner and find the new Ion fliers.

HC eyes also long overdue but welcome. Keep it up KK. ;)

Frotto
12-11-04, 17:43
Thanatos is my new hero. Thanatos > Odin. Give thanny the hero emote. :)

Awesome Patch. Can't wait to get home and test that out.

QuickFix
12-11-04, 17:43
hc eyes available at TT ?

Tratos
12-11-04, 17:45
Absolutly spanking patch KK :)

i hope they stay at this level of winnage.

Capt. Rik
12-11-04, 17:46
Fantastic patch - HC eyes!!!! :D :D

Thanatos
12-11-04, 17:49
Thanatos is my new hero. Thanatos > Odin. Give thanny the hero emote. :)

Awesome Patch. Can't wait to get home and test that out.
Actually you'll have to give Lupus props for pushing these ;)

LOST
12-11-04, 17:50
double post. Thanatos gets edited by Niddy :lol:

[TgR]KILLER

that level 3 TH apps ? if yes. what they looky like been waiting for TH level 3 for ages and ages now :( would give me a reason to leave doy and move back home :p

Mr Kot
Added a Heavy Combat Eye line.

Does this mean lvl 2 eyes are in game now? including the other lvl 2 eyes?

Reworked Melee Combat Eyes, removed WEP bonuses as they have no use in melee weapons.

Good idea. Have you done the same with the Melee Experience memory CPU? and if the WEP has been removed, have u removed the T-C nerf too? T-C is needed for melee users.

Toilet-Duck
12-11-04, 17:51
Emm... You said you removed the backpack feature but theres still backpacks in plaza 1 :confused:

plague
12-11-04, 17:57
- Adjusted skill effects on weapon stats. E.g. Weapon Lore now has a bigger effect.

I think adjastment on hevy weapons is magor gimp, cuz fully caped tank can only get aroun 80-90 wep and with 40% dependance on most stats it gonna hurt tanks alot. I hope it not gonna afect it as much cuz most ppl dont realy play their tanks that much and if u gimp them furter we'll have monkocron and stealth whoring spy's... o_O

didn't get to that part yet lol , but i hope they give some serious wep.....

Iorghe
12-11-04, 17:57
Emm... You said you removed the backpack feature but theres still backpacks in plaza 1 :confused:

There are still players who have their backpack somewhere in the neocron world, I hope you aren't suggesting that we delete em all. I think that would bring down many years of agonizing pain to you (from other disgrunted community members :p) :D :angel:

Toilet-Duck
12-11-04, 17:59
There are still players who have their backpack somewhere in the neocron world, I hope you aren't suggesting that we delete em all. I think that would bring down many years of agonizing pain to you (from other disgrunted community members :p) :D :angel:

Ah OK :p

Bugs Gunny
12-11-04, 17:59
This patch has LUPUS written all over it.

I'm your biggest fan Lupus.

Frotto
12-11-04, 18:00
Actually you'll have to give Lupus props for pushing these ;)
Cant the delivery boy get some love too? Fine Lupus you are my new Hero, Thanny you definately come in at a close second simply because you are the bringer of the patch notes :)

Cheers :

plague
12-11-04, 18:00

lol yeeee, good thinking. I think i still hame me pe bappack somewhere with judge, pa 4, lib and and some imps :p

- Fixed world change to Mine 3.

good, got stuck ther few days ago and zoned to erm midle of nowhere..got fixed pretty fast tho :p

LiL T
12-11-04, 18:02
I was gonna post a pic but cba

you fucked my pe well done don't fix it I'm gone 148 pistol combat and only 312 freq on a libby is not good.....

Darkana
12-11-04, 18:06
I expected the TT FSM to sell the H-C combat eye 3 (like all the other level 3 combat eyes). But they don't. Either they get sold elsewhere (stupid?) or the FSMs have to be updated.

plague
12-11-04, 18:07
reading thoroughly is realy important before posting kids :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-=Blinduk=-
12-11-04, 18:08
cool HC eyes at long last :D

FUCKING W00t0rz

fucking hell, just noticed we got pc removed from distance imp.....why the fook would u do that? omg now me pe gimped with 8 points in pc less ...gg....ffs....

OMG MY PISTOL SPY :'(

SorkZmok
12-11-04, 18:08
185 p-c now caps the rof on every rare pistol
130 wep only give me about 200% aiming though.

I dont like this. Fuckover for tradeskillers, insane boost to PEs cause they can now fully cap high end rares, what before was only possible by spies. :mad:

QuickFix
12-11-04, 18:10
anyone found the HC3 eyes yet?

the level 2 hc eyes are sold at Crytons but not at TT.................feature :wtf:

LiL T
12-11-04, 18:11
Reworked Targeting & Distant Weapon CPU's, turned Targeting into PC version of Distance Weapon, removed PC from Distance Weapon.

yeah knows why now

Babai
12-11-04, 18:11
Dont know, I feel the pistol spies got nerfed. I have to lom into wep now to become combat effective pistol spy, I had 70 wep before and research + implnat before the patch. Dont forget pistol spies aint APU monks.

plague
12-11-04, 18:12
edited.....

QuickFix
12-11-04, 18:15
fuck PE's they should never be able to cap high end SPY weapons in the first place. IMO they shouldnt even be able to use them

im glad for the change as far as it goesconcerning PE's

i will have to lom loads of int to get higher wep lore now though.

LiL T
12-11-04, 18:16
sorry plague I miss took your post as a flame at me sorry if you saw befor I editied. But I'm really fucked off at this my PE is like av sharp setup PE with out moveon with out the SA. Now my PE is a P OF fucking shit Good fucking game KK nicely planed out eh? [ edited ]

plague
12-11-04, 18:17
weeee, new patch is teh win :lol: :lol: :lol:

jernau
12-11-04, 18:18
What damage type(s) do the Ion drones do?

Is there a rare version or is it somewhere in hacknet (like the punisher)?

Babai
12-11-04, 18:19
Why to change things that work?
What was the problem with dist 3?
I am feeling like cancelling like i did 2 years ago. very hard to predict changes. And its a character based game. U change 1 stats it has an impact on the whole combat system.

LiL T
12-11-04, 18:20
sure fuck them, lets all be monks and stealth whore spy's cuz thats sure what it look like we going to ....

Exactly I killed a stealthing spy this morning and he was like fucking ppu's!!! cos we needed one to find him he was stealthing so much. Quit PE bashing if you don't have the skill to use one pisses me off

Thanatos
12-11-04, 18:21
Ion Drones do equal amounts of energy and xray damage.
Their biggest version is a Ceres Item :)

QuickFix
12-11-04, 18:27
IORGHE or THANATOS

why are the hc3 eyes not ingame?

LiL T
12-11-04, 18:27
I'm not lomming or changing my setup on my main which happens to be a PE I'm sick of lomming my fucking con or my intel or what fucking ever is needed with every patch.

Edit all costs ingame money I don;t have the slight idea how I'm to get even enough pistol combat to cap the libby I had like umm 176 pistol combat which gave me 350 Freq. There abouts now I got like 148 I think will post the screen and that gives only 312 Freq ...

jernau
12-11-04, 18:28
TY

**hopes it's not the L5 one**

LOST
12-11-04, 18:30
im sorry im not a PE,

cant you just but a targetting comp in to replace your distance weapon to regain your PC ?

or is it the exp. chip that gives dex ? o_O

Edit: where are HC3 eyes ?
and omg ceres ion drone is gonna pwn and you know it !!!!!!!!!!111
as for that the ion drones are being introduced (not at once) is the lowest in ? and where ? :D

Doc Holliday
12-11-04, 18:35
Plague put a targetting 3 in. then read the patchnotes. i dont think its that bad do u?

HC EYES! DONDE ESTA AMIGOS???

Dribble Joy
12-11-04, 18:35
*grumbles about pistol stuff*
Bah, said what I wanted to say about that in the skill guide thread.

fucking hell, just noticed we got pc removed from distance imp.....why the fook would u do that? omg now me pe gimped with 8 points in pc less ...gg....ffs....
You did read the patch notes yes?

[TgR]KILLER
12-11-04, 18:36
ohhh btw you know what is nice the new WEP formula ^^ i fully cap my PE for the first time on a normal setup ( with 195 rc i capped it before ) now i finaly cap the freq to without gimping ^^ 170 freq now.

Dribble Joy
12-11-04, 18:37
KILLER']ohhh btw you know what is nice the new WEP formula ^^ i fully cap my PE for the first time on a normal setup ( with 195 rc i capped it before ) now i finaly cap the freq to without gimping ^^ 170 freq now.
This is a big mess.

/edit: for the moment....

plague
12-11-04, 18:41
*grumbles about pistol stuff*
Bah, said what I wanted to say about that in the skill guide thread.

You did read the patch notes yes?

not entirly obviosly, so teh pc is on targeting comp now? cool , where do u get 3'rd one again?

Dirus
12-11-04, 18:42
I'm not lomming or changing my setup on my main which happens to be a PE I'm sick of lomming my fucking con or my intel or what fucking ever is needed with every patch.

Edit all costs ingame money I don;t have the slight idea how I'm to get even enough pistol combat to cap the libby I had like umm 176 pistol combat which gave me 350 Freq. There abouts now I got like 148 I think will post the screen and that gives only 312 Freq ...

Frequency wasn't change on Pistols beyond adding WEP as a factor as well. The effects of PC & DEX are still the same. So in theory you should actually have "more" frequency.

LiL T
crap I'm dumb

SandViper
PE Pistol user. lib/wyatt

use to cap dmg at 178
use to cap aim 267

now dmg 174 aim 206... after changing the distance cpu with a target cpu.

Have to LOM now ?
was my only fully capped char too..

[TgR]KILLER
12-11-04, 18:43
why is it a mess :p i like it ^^ never could cap the thing because it needs a shitload of rc or wep.. tho making it take even less wep to aim with the lib aint right eighter you already don't need any skill in wep just implants would get you on aiming cap lol

ow yea gues my poker pe and my spy will notice the change of the chips they both use pistols and had those chips :/

Dribble Joy
12-11-04, 18:49
We may get 'more' freq, but since the effects of WEP and PC have been so changed, I now get less than 150% aiming on my judge, fully buffed.
I WILL have to spec nearly all my int into WEP.
Since rifle will fully cap at the same point that pistols now do, pistols are at a complete disadvantage, they don't even have the offensive advantage that was presumed from the skill guide discussion.

LiL T
12-11-04, 18:49
WTB targeting 3 chip don't think it even drops tbh >.<

QuickFix
12-11-04, 18:54
WTB targeting 3 chip don't think it even drops tbh >.<

BT FSM

Birkoff
12-11-04, 19:05

Is it as in game as all the other Ceres items though?

naimex
12-11-04, 19:05
- Added Ion Drone line. There are 5 models for the Neocron side and 5 models for the DoY side. They aren't all available immediately, they will be released gradually. Be on the lookout for new NPCs introducing them.

Sounds nice..

- Added Drone Racing Arena, the entrance is located in Techhaven Sector 2 (have fun!).

LMFAO !!

- Adjusted skill effects on weapon stats. E.g. Weapon Lore now has a bigger effect. Please check this thread (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=118196) for a detailed skill list.

Hmm.. a bit scared of this.. might bring a lot of unbalance.

Sweeeet

- Reworked Melee Combat Eyes, removed WEP bonuses as they have no use in melee weapons.

^^ Well.. hc tanks used them before.. well most i knew anyways.. but that doesnt matter now there are hc eyes :)

- Reworked Targeting & Distant Weapon CPU's, turned Targeting into PC version of Distance Weapon, removed PC from Distance Weapon.

:confused:

- Added more implants and weapons to vendors.

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant

o.O uhm ?? whats the point.... stats has no effect on the bonus anyways ?

Hmm.. great... I think.. yes it is :D

Crazy Russian
12-11-04, 19:06
looks like there will be even less pokers in NC now heh...other than that fact I like the changes

jini
12-11-04, 19:08
The aiming penalty in pistols is terrible.
And speccing all int in WEP is not the answer as we need psu as well.
The PE class is nerferd even some more I think

Bushid0
12-11-04, 19:14
just wondering, Stigmata was doing a test in game, with around 160 HC he was capping CS(fully iirc) now that means the melee /HC tank can oparate, CS with shocker, was this intended?

also i mean im capping pretty much all my weapons apart from the 2 slot TL110 CA plasma wave special forces, with around 260ish HC im almost fully capping that.

now i get rank 66/66 ** on my tank.

rank still a little below other classes, i saw Xander PE with rank 72.

oh my point, it seems you can cap easy HC stuff with sub 200 in skills, is this the way it was, or can we expect a few tweaks

Birkoff
12-11-04, 19:16
I hope PSI use will do the same as WL does now soon :)

Either that or WL needs a NERF :)

plague
12-11-04, 19:19
where do we get teh hc eye 3?

Genji
12-11-04, 19:21
I was so damn happy about this patch cause I have a rifle pe...The current gun I'm useing had damage capped and aiming almost caped (30% more or so)
Then I log in to see the joy that I've been looking foward to and what happens.....
With that same gun my damage is down to 144% and my aiming....even worse. :mad: :mad:

LiL T
12-11-04, 19:24
BT FSM

Thx but I still don't think this is gonna help, PE got a nerf I think can't really play tonight think I'll sleep its good to sleep

Edit I'm not using a SA not paying weeks and weeks of ingame cash for that crap when I could do it with out

poelzi
12-11-04, 19:29
- Disabled backpack drop, player now respawns with full inventory after death, the recovery fee of (skill rank * 100 CR) is paid automatically.

Is there a reason for this ?
I get killed arround 3 times last week as a CM Tank in MY homebase. Usually I get regened at the HQ wait for synaptic and go getting my Backpack. I don't like to pay for getting killed at home.
What happens if i don't have money for paying my backback, do I even get it back ?

regards
Daniel

plague
12-11-04, 19:32
Is there a reason for this ?
I get killed arround 3 times last week as a CM Tank in MY homebase. Usually I get regened at the HQ wait for synaptic and go getting my Backpack. I don't like to pay for getting killed at home.
What happens if i don't have money for paying my backback, do I even get it back ?

regards
Daniel

if u got no money u pay nothing and still get er stuff back.

SandViper
12-11-04, 19:33
It does look like a PE nerf...

I not going to LOM... did that in NC1 to move my chars over to NC2.

El_MUERkO
12-11-04, 19:34
PE nerf :(

Bushid0
12-11-04, 19:35
Thx but I still don't think this is gonna help, PE got a nerf I think can't really play tonight think I'll sleep its good to sleep

Edit I'm not using a SA not paying weeks and weeks of ingame cash for that crap when I could do it with out
hmm strange ive seen a few hightech pes who are now capping there rares, doesnt seem like a nerf for them

Genji
12-11-04, 19:48
hmm strange ive seen a few hightech pes who are now capping there rares, doesnt seem like a nerf for them

dunno how there capping easier since my tc pe now needs more points to cap :mad:

jini
12-11-04, 20:08
PE nerf :( No, only the pistolero PE got the nerf. not the rifler

Dargeshaad
12-11-04, 20:13
My spy with 0 P-C now gets somewhere around 110%dmg and 220% aim on a RoLH with my 190 WPN, now if only I didn't need 119 P-C to actually use it :lol:

Carinth
12-11-04, 20:36

o.O uhm ?? whats the point.... stats has no effect on the bonus anyways ?

Because there's no reason *for* them to be unresearchable. At the very least now we can bp them and get one built for less then the 50k it would cost to buy at shop. Plus there is a small gain from modded the freq on your booster spell, casting your buffs faster is definitly advantageous.

PS. Thanatos, how about Holy Psi Shield, Holy Provoke Enemy, and Holy Distract Mind. Not that anyone actualy uses them, but they're not researchable either : )

QuantumDelta
12-11-04, 20:37
No, only the pistolero PE got the nerf. not the rifler
Which is even more ironic tbh.

Still research before I comment.

Edit;
Constructable high slot buffs can be walk casted if you're specced well enough iirc?

jini
12-11-04, 21:03
indeed its a bit early.
but first impressions are bad.
the xbow indeed was a bit raised in dmge but i miss a targ3 to fully test it

QuantumDelta
12-11-04, 21:07
My first impressions;
Logged on.
Saw damage rof and aiming, crapped myself.

Saw what Dist 3 did to my PE.
Pulled it out.

This patch has boosted my char.
It's done what I wanted WEP to do to pistols for a long long long long time.

Thank you Lupus, Pistol users are no longer punished by not being able to spec more WEP.

FYI for those concerned;

My PE has 78 PSU, 1 BRT and 84 IMP with a Spy1.

He RoF and Damage Caps Lib with only SF PC Eye 3 and EXP Bal 3 in.
He has 210 Aiming.

I don't know if getting a targetting will help me cap that aiming, I'm expecting it to do so.
but generally speaking;
This patch boosted PEs who aren't trying to abuse high TL weapons or spec stupidly.

-FN-
12-11-04, 21:17
Something I don't understand:

Pistol Weapon Damage:
Skill Factors involved: 0.6(60%) PC + 0.4(40%) WEP

Pistol Weapon Aim:
Skill Factors involved: 0.2(20%) PC + 0.35(35%) WEP

Pistol Damage adds up to 100%; 60% P-C and 40% WEP...

Pistol Aim adds up to 55%; what's the remaining 45% affected by?

I see a few skills like this that confuse me :confused:

QuantumDelta
12-11-04, 21:19
Something I don't understand:

Pistol Weapon Damage:
Skill Factors involved: 0.6(60%) PC + 0.4(40%) WEP

Pistol Weapon Aim:
Skill Factors involved: 0.2(20%) PC + 0.35(35%) WEP

Pistol Damage adds up to 100%; 60% P-C and 40% WEP...

Pistol Aim adds up to 55%; what's the remaining 45% affected by?

I see a few skills like this that confuse me :confused:
I don't think it needs to add up to one hundred, though I can't remember the explanation.
It's basically what skill points are worth towards actual points.

[TgR]KILLER
12-11-04, 21:25
no PE nerf maybe just a pistols nerf if you could call it nerf.. i know loads of PE who using pistols and speccing 0 base wep and rely only on imps for their wep to cap the Lib.. now you actualy would need to spec wep :o t3h horror..

on killer i changed nothing but my combat rank went from 69 to 70 because i cap range and freq now on the PE with this new thing.. i kinda like it :p

QuantumDelta
12-11-04, 21:36
(I've readjusted my setup now to basically what it was pre-patch).

103 WEP and Approx 170 PC doesn't cap Lib aim.

247%.

I gained 40 RoF from the patch, lost 20% aiming.

However, my Blacksun was heavily hit by this o_O

I do like the 'more useful' WEP.
I think it was a tad.......Overdone, though.

jernau
12-11-04, 21:36
The new drone arena is v. cool. Is it meant to only admit scout drones though? I can't get PBs down the chute.

@FN - explained here (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=118196&page=1&pp=30).

jini
12-11-04, 21:58
indeed its a bit early.
but first impressions are bad.
the xbow indeed was a bit raised in dmge but i miss a targ3 to fully test it This is a first. I will comment what i have previously posted :D
ok the addition of a targ3 which i didnt had, change the whole picture indeed.
I cap easily all pistols, Judge included @ 185 rpm
Aim is a bit of a problem, it seems i need more than 120 in weplore now

The xbow still has the aiming problem, dmg is capped and rpm is 60 and must also be cap. I cant test it as I am pure low tech to see what so little aiming does in the gun. but its still very low powered.

this is serious: I cap a 1 slot slasher !! rpm=345 the gun is unmoded and freq stat is @ 112%

I'm not sure if all these are good, but i feel a general depreciation of high end weapons.

Needless to say how easy i cap low tech pistols.

Sorin
13-11-04, 01:27
I love the skill changes, personally. My damage and ROF on all classes caps much easier now. I'm not personally bothered by the aim nerf on my pistol characters. But my HC tank has A LOT more aiming now, as he's actually genuinely rewarded for having wep now. I cap my HC rares now and come out with 66/xx without a Beast post-patch, as opposed to 57/xx with Beast pre-patch. I also fully cap all my rifles on my rifle spy. Only problem is, I dunno what to LOM out, wep or r-c :wtf: Points I could be using elsewhere, but not sure which to lom.

Finally level 2 hearts! Including Filter Heart 2!!!! SEX!!.

/me love lupus long long time!

Can anyone say what the TH level 3 apartments are like? Are they new apts, or are they the old NC1 clan apts?

Brammers
13-11-04, 03:25
KILLER']- Level 3 apartments may now be purchased in Tech Haven.

that level 3 TH apps ? if yes. what they looky like been waiting for TH level 3 for ages and ages now :( would give me a reason to leave doy and move back home :p

Anyone found out? Whats the bet thats it's the old Tech Haven clan apartments?

LiL T
13-11-04, 05:32
I took that distance 3 out I was very shocked I cap everything on my libby and I have a free slot for head imps. This brought a flood of possibiltys to me so many free'd up points in dex I don't think I will be pure lowtech for much longer :) for every point over 100 = 5 points it be so easy to go high tech and I don't even wear PA atm.

SEX YOU KK

Dirus
13-11-04, 05:44
I took that distance 3 out I was very shocked I cap everything on my libby and I have a free slot for head imps. This brought a flood of possibiltys to me so many free'd up points in dex I don't think I will be pure lowtech for much longer :) for every point over 100 = 5 points it be so easy to go high tech and I don't even wear PA atm.

SEX YOU KK

*Keeps taking his drugs* ;)

/Nid's edit - by editing Lil T's offensive remark earlier in the thread I kinda ruined this gag. :p

§FS§Red Wing
13-11-04, 07:47
The xbow still has the aiming problem, dmg is capped and rpm is 60 and must also be cap. I cant test it as I am pure low tech to see what so little aiming does in the gun. but its still very low powered.

Agreed on the aiming problem but the rpm is not capped at 60, I can get 65 on it and there's probably still a lot of headroom, aim is only at 160% then.
Also it deals very high damage in both pvm and pvp.

LiL T
13-11-04, 10:19
can you do the quest for xbow now ?

I think I would like one of them :)

boneybob
13-11-04, 16:47
LiL T : "can you do the quest for xbow now ?

I think I would like one of them "

Dito.

PS: dose this now mean that Trade Skill PEs are better or worse? (obviously construction will be crap on a PE, because of the DEX/INT reqs).
Any trade skill PEs have any comments please?

Im specificaly intetested in research (researching rares).

Many Tas

BB

jernau
13-11-04, 16:50
I took that distance 3 out I was very shocked I cap everything on my libby and I have a free slot for head imps.
I'm confused, how did removing an implant improve your stats?

Dargeshaad
13-11-04, 17:16
I'm confused, how did removing an implant improve your stats?

Because distance 3 now gives -15 P-C?

Glok
13-11-04, 18:41
this is serious: I cap a 1 slot slasher !! rpm=345 the gun is unmoded and freq stat is @ 112%Slasher rof cap is 370. :)

jernau
13-11-04, 21:57
Because distance 3 now gives -15 P-C?

Ta. I wondered if it might be something like that but haven't seen one since the patch.

Argent
13-11-04, 22:04
No, only the pistolero PE got the nerf. not the rifler

Well, depends highly on the setup. For example before patch my pistol PE had rof of 165 on Judge. After patch he caps it completely even without targetting 3 (noticed this when I took the stupid Dist 3 out).

Juggernaut is huge pain now though (I think I have like ~140%dam and ~160% aiming or something, while Judge of same TL is totally overcapped :confused: ), looks like only spies will be able to cap it without gimping. Wonder if it does any good damage now after patch, anyone tested it yet?

And my rifle spy, well let's just say that I don't have to worry about capping any of the rifles with 200WPL and 203RC and I just damn lommed two days ago *sigh* o_O

Liebestoter
16-11-04, 13:53
Lemme get this straight. I don't need 235 HC and 101 WPL anymore, do I? :/

Darkana
16-11-04, 19:18
Why do Targeting 3 and Distance 3 have different TLs, even though they (almost) do the same?