PDA

View Full Version : Low Tech RIfles. Where to buy

Doc Holliday
12-11-04, 17:09
Ok forum whores. while the patch is in progress someone tell me where the Low tech rifles are now sold. im not talkin about the noob ones but the assault rifle et al. tried trade no one knows. i know hitech rifles are in the canyons but i was under the impression its just hitech. are the assault rifles and their gatling brethren there too.

also i have a rifle from the beggers in the old ts hq so dont worry got that angle covered. right now it seems easier to get a decent rare rifle than it does to get a store bought one. lolz.

thanks for the help.

Glok
12-11-04, 17:15
Which rifles do the TS beggars drop?

You can get the gat rifles from the old BD HQ I have heard, but them mobs is 100/100.

Doc Holliday
12-11-04, 17:17
er

the bd hq is closed glok. the ts one i think u mean and they are roughly around 79 tl. its good for xp. the beggars hurt tho.

Spoon
12-11-04, 17:18
Smuggler in PP3 near the PP Exit GR sells the low tech rifles....

yeah, give us some details about your rifle you looted.... :)

edit

They only go up to the TL 44 Assualt rifle, tho....

Glok
12-11-04, 17:19
@Doc Ok that is what I was talking about then. I've only heard second hand about it. :)

Doc Holliday
12-11-04, 17:21
ok guys. the rifle. its shitty quality. real bad. like 10%/10%

i think its the equivalant to the old tangent gat rifle spoon to be dead honest. havent built one yet but its bpable for sure. its prob like the the stuff the crahn monkeys drop in the old hq. somethin along the lines of the top end fire beam i heard.

edit at spoon. thats fine for now buddy :) tl44 is better than hes got.

Yelly
13-11-04, 13:09
BD HQ is not closed but they drop same weapons as in TS HQ
And as far as Iheard it is crappy fire apocs or something they got in (old)crahn church.Insane damage though

Sorin
13-11-04, 13:18
And as far as Iheard it is crappy fire apocs or something they got in (old)crahn church.Insane damage though

Yeah, I've got one. Crappy quality though. Bastards in that HQ hurt like all hell. Even with 63 base resist fire, full inq 4, heat 3, plus holy shelter, 5 or 6 stacks rips my ass completely anew.

http://www.csun.edu/~kkb76210/ocshqfa.gif