PDA

View Full Version : Fix Spell casting now pls!

Tupac
12-11-04, 15:44
As we all know when we play a ppu half the time the spells dont cast!!! e.g i stand still while being fire apoc'd,hl'ed and cs'd all at the same time and when i attempt to re cast my shelter it doesnt happen and takes like 4 or 5 attempts for it to actually go up, this also goes with casting heal or a deflector :mad: so plz fix this crap KK

El_MUERkO
12-11-04, 15:55
I had the same problems with my monk in NC1, I'd get continuous fizzle for no reason, I haven’t been able to test it in NC 2 cause I don’t have my PC.

/crais

Sakletare
12-11-04, 15:58
It happends when you try to "fire" your spell to soon after drawing it. Very irrirating, and very likely to be the last thing you do in life.

Wraith Guard
12-11-04, 16:57
Yep this bug sucks! used to get it in mc5 on NC1 all the time. Still get it in NC2, it definately needs to be fixed!

Switch-Blade
12-11-04, 17:33
Well the reason the spell fizzles is to give the great unwashed time to noob buff you not all have realised that melee tanks can cap the frequency on tl3 heals

Better that they fix that exploit first as i am sure that hmmm .......using a game mechaniic is an exploit and noob buffs were never really ment to be used as a weapon

Freaky Fryd
13-11-04, 23:52
Let's not forget how much longer a fizzle lasts than an actual cast...
(when you fizzle, it takes 1.5-3 times longer than a successful cast of it does)
:wtf:

[TgR]KILLER
14-11-04, 00:36
yea fizzles are killing it :/ have it on killer to.. always got my primes timed in a row so i can cast them in a row.. cast 1 thing to soon and you got a whole gap because of the new animation you can't end :/

jernau
14-11-04, 01:03
It happens more in proportion to lag.

I assume it's because the server and client disagree on what spell you have drawn.

Very annoying.

Birkoff
14-11-04, 01:27
Yup sucks, makes me totally not wonan PPU any more.
You cast Haz... swap it for melee and it won't cast.. your pissed... then it does the same with spy... your pissed even more. So then u do the same to your apu friend and your about to throw your monitor out the window.... then it happens with SD and u swear lots on coms..... [ edited ]

solling
14-11-04, 01:42
tuPAC IS scottish so he dont count kinda lie raKZ :p
yet good point it can either be a way of nerfing ppus ( god knows they need it)
ot a gigantig blunder of KK's part

wich ever it is bad way of doing it

-=Blinduk=-
14-11-04, 05:19
and get rid of the stupid waving hands just put that for special spells or something :mad:

Dromidas
14-11-04, 05:35
just wait slightly longer after you whip out the spell before you cast, took me a bit to get used to it, but it works fine

Jesterthegreat
14-11-04, 05:53
Well the reason the spell fizzles is to give the great unwashed time to noob buff you not all have realised that melee tanks can cap the frequency on tl3 heals

Better that they fix that exploit first as i am sure that hmmm .......using a game mechaniic is an exploit and noob buffs were never really ment to be used as a weapon

everyone but pure APU's cap rof on a tl 3 heal... or if they dont they should think hard about their setups O_o

my HC tank did in NC1, this was before the lower caps, and i managed to kill people very well (not sayin it out of ego, sayin it to cut off the "but what about your aim with less weaponlore" comments)

.Cyl0n
14-11-04, 05:57
yea please fix it.... :mad:

SorkZmok
14-11-04, 06:28
Fix it.

Its annoying.

AND FIX MY DAMN HEAL!! SENT IN A MAIL 2 DAYS AGO, STILL NO REPLY!!!111 :mad: