PDA

View Full Version : It arrived today: the german NC2 Box!

Holger Nathrath
12-11-04, 14:42
Here it is! The new Neocron2 box! :cool:

Box Contents:
3 CDs, manual, worldmap.

I have to admit that the quality of the picture isn't the best, but we couldn't wait and had to show it now. ;)
The german can buy it from the 18th of November, the international box will follow later 8|. Nothing we can do about that atm, because we have to do some marketing first before we put it on the shelves. Just keep being patient :)

Click here (http://forum.neocron.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6914) to view the picture.

InT
12-11-04, 15:01
looks snazzy lets pray for a influx of players

NaKoth
12-11-04, 15:06
Nice (and no more dual pistols :) )
*waits for UK/world release*

Xiphias
12-11-04, 15:06

Box Contents:
3 CDs, manual, worldmap.

I have to admit that the quality of the picture isn't the best, but we couldn't wait and had to show it now. ;)
The german can buy it from the 18th of November, the international box will follow later 8|. Nothing we can do about that atm, because we have to do some marketing first before we put it on the shelves. Just keep being patient :)

Click here (http://forum.neocron.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6914) to view the picture.

sigh...

Xian
12-11-04, 15:09
sigh...

Think you should note :

Nothing we can do about that atm, because we have to do some marketing first

Glad to know that KK are planning to do marketing for the international version, too.

And nice box art - hope it sells well. :p

El_MUERkO
12-11-04, 15:17
Nice :)

I like the way the CDs clip in.

Oh and can you make some in-game clothes that that actually look like what the girl on the cover is wearing.

We need more sexy ladies :D

Xiphias
12-11-04, 15:31
Think you should note :

Glad to know that KK are planning to do marketing for the internation version, too.

And nice box art - hope it sells well. :p

call me a pessimist, but im really losing hope about the international marketing... it takes a long time to do marketing to get the product on the shelves, i just hope i'll still be around when the dream becomes reality...

El_MUERkO
12-11-04, 15:40
KK sponsor Eurogamer like last time!! Only with better flash animations :D

jernau
12-11-04, 15:50
I assume the map has been updated ;).

Any chance we could get the English manual in an online format in the near future?

Frotto
12-11-04, 15:55
Woot! GO KK. Looks all snazzy and stuff. yah can we atleast get a copy of the map as it may come in handy for some of those hard to find places. :) Some times using the full screen world map is a bad thing.

[TgR]KILLER
12-11-04, 15:56
nice 1 :) i'll go camp the store just to see the box when the int version comes out :p

Sakletare
12-11-04, 16:08
Any news about the new nc2 merchandise? I want my mouse pad! :)

Genty
12-11-04, 16:18
Ahh CD's are overlapped like in the Sims 2 box. Snazzy.

What is the age restriction this time? In Germany at least. I guess it won't have been classified in other places yet. Hoping for an 18+ but I guess in the UK it was be 14+ because the kids are already disturbed enough, Neocron won't effect that :D

Well, the wrappings nice, lets just hope the content continues to improve so that the retention of the new blood will be higher than the current.

plague
12-11-04, 16:35
look very sexy :D when can we expect it in other countries?

Mr Kot
12-11-04, 16:50
Just a thought... (probably too late)...

Now that you have printed thousands of worldmaps, did you remember to rename "TWILIGHT GUARDIAN" in E-13 to "CANYON" or "OLD CANYON"?

O_o

Spoon
12-11-04, 17:08
gnarly....

Marketing
ahhh, now there's a word I haven't heard around here in a long time...... :)

Iorghe
12-11-04, 17:08
age is 12 and up

LiL T
12-11-04, 17:36
sigh...

bye bye then

Spermy
12-11-04, 17:41
Congrats to all @ KK

*teh thumbs*

Tratos
12-11-04, 17:45

Now that you have printed thousands of worldmaps, did you remember to rename "TWILIGHT GUARDIAN" in E-13 to "CANYON" or "OLD CANYON"?

O_o

.......shit, lol

/me prays

looks very snazzy :D and <3 <3 <3 at new world map i really need one, my orange one is falling to bits :(

joran420
12-11-04, 20:46

O_o
LOL I WAS THINKIN THE SAME THING :P

msdong
12-11-04, 21:00
Maybe the name of the Twilight Guardian Canyon was used by the resistance to name their Group ;)

Opar
15-11-04, 09:56
Would be cool is th egame came in either

a) Pro-city box
b) Anti-city box

A bit like Half Life 2, where you can choose whether or not you want Gordon, G-man of Alyx on the front. Game would remain the same.

Quake
17-11-04, 03:38
Wish you could get this released in more places than germany.

Xadhoom
17-11-04, 06:07
[X] Yes, I want dual liberator ingame.

MrChumble
17-11-04, 11:17
Nice box, I still love that cover art.

For some reason I thought it would be called something different in german, but it's still "beyond dome of york". Can all Germans read English? I wouldn't be surprised, we (UK) seem to be the only nation that can't ;)

17-11-04, 18:16
I still hoping that KK arrange something so that those who upgraded can get the retail box without the retail price..........

jernau
17-11-04, 18:18
I still hoping that KK arrange something so that those who upgraded can get the retail box without the retail price..........
Want to buy a nice sea-front property in Switzerland while you wait?

BlackDove
17-11-04, 18:57

Oh yeah, that'll happen. Just wait for it. Take Jernau's offer while you're waiting too. Those Swiss _seaside_ resorts rule.

Birkoff
17-11-04, 21:59
I assume the map has been updated ;).

Any chance we could get the English manual in an online format in the near future?

hehe, I wonder :P

Have they moved emmerson and... erm.. that other place thatwas in the wrong place.

Spermy
18-11-04, 00:37
hehe, I wonder :P

Have they moved emmerson and... erm.. that other place thatwas in the wrong place.

No. I had to beat Codi with a goddamned stick before he and the KK team would get the hell outta my backyard...

now they swore it was a synch bug - But I sense evil at work... I sense...

EASYJET

maloro
24-11-04, 07:27
Sorry to pest anyone or anything, but i am still wonderin when the international version is coming out, i dont have dsl, cable, t1 or any of them connections, i got a peice of crap dial up and its quiet gay (my connection) it would take me 2 weeks (non stop/ no disconnecting) of downloadin and that isnt possible being i have poeple callin me all the time and i have work but anyhow

is there a date you could possible tell ? or a near date ? i mean all you have to do for the international (cough cough USA) is change the language :) :) this would make me super happy!

i use to play neocron 24/7 and i do mean 24/7 now i am on there 3 min a day just to make sure my stuff is all good, causae i have to wait, while i wait i spend 10 dolla a month (to which i dont even really play neocron) for what ? i mean i love neocron no doubt, but im curious to know...... when can i play neocron 2 ? im waitin, my eyes are tired............. i feel the need to cry, and quit....... should i quit kk ?

holla back
:D

Seven
06-12-04, 20:16

Box Contents:
3 CDs, manual, worldmap.

So how are they selling?
Good, bad?

maloro
06-12-04, 22:31
so, how are they selling ? i am also wondering that as well, i have waited a considerable long time for the box... well i mean just in general for DOY... im bored.......... so when can i buy it in the us ? btw........ if i were to sumhow get a german box...... would the whole version be in german ?????? or what ty please reply ASAP! :confused: :o

___T-X____
07-12-04, 23:01
[Edited]