PDA

View Full Version : Holy muther of theme week

bounty
12-11-04, 13:52
Even if you aren't a droner, I suggest you go over to the theme week section and take a look at all of the developments that are coming out of this theme week. Not only are the bugs getting smashed (almost to the point where i'm experiencing none right now), but we are also getting 5 new drones as of now, and they have the new models on display in that thread.

So 5 new models, bugs getting squashed, and prospects of a PA or helmet or something else. All i gotta say is hats off to KK for once and they are really getting their shit together. Not only are they working hard, but also the communication on that forum is amazing. If this is how it keeps up for every theme week, count me in for another year of this game. Just when i thought it was old hat...KK starts shaping up.

Capt. Rik
12-11-04, 14:09
The more i see, the more i want to re-activate my NC2 account.

Starting to get really tempted now, my resistance to neocrack is wearing thin

Maester Seymour
12-11-04, 14:13
And the sexy new drone hud that was being worked on which is now finished :)

Xaru
12-11-04, 14:30
And the sexy new drone hud that was being worked on which is now finished :)

Yeah, the new HUD looks awesome and has desperately wanted information in it.

KK has done a good job on the drone themeweeks so far. Thanks for that.

Xaru

hinch
12-11-04, 14:33
i suggested they did this 2 years ago :) if they'd listened then nc would be in a completely different state to what it is now and its user base would be probs 4x what it currently is.

its nice to see them try but i still have the feeling of too little too late

Xaru
12-11-04, 15:00
i suggested they did this 2 years ago :) if they'd listened then nc would be in a completely different state to what it is now and its user base would be probs 4x what it currently is.

its nice to see them try but i still have the feeling of too little too late

Well, you have a point when you say: "all thats been suggested", but have you ever thought that KK would do any of it? So be positive and be happy about KK doing it now. And the theme weeks are definately a step in the right direction. So give em a chance. They are doing good so far. Holger is still very enthusiastic, so dont spoil it for him too fast. He'll be pissed about the community, that he cant do anything right for, soon enough.

Xaru

El_MUERkO
12-11-04, 15:57
I'm looking forward to the "Soul Light / Faction Symp / Clan Wars" week and of course PE week :D

Xeno LARD
12-11-04, 17:24
The more i see, the more i want to re-activate my NC2 account.

Starting to get really tempted now, my resistance to neocrack is wearing thin

Come and get some more NeoCrack from Ms Lily, the dirty skank. On another note, Sailsbury :| that's just down the road. sweet :D.

(Bradford on avon!)

Capt. Rik
12-11-04, 17:31
Double Post - nothing to see here

Capt. Rik
12-11-04, 17:31
Come and get some more NeoCrack from Ms Lily, the dirty skank. On another note, Sailsbury :| that's just down the road. sweet :D.

(Bradford on avon!)

Wow cool, another local person. I'm living in Salisbury but commuting via london to near High Wycombe - it's a long journey

superfresh
12-11-04, 18:14
Very happy with the changes/fixes made for droners. No serious bug issues lately...

SorkZmok
12-11-04, 18:19
Reading that theme week forum made me wanna lom my rifle spy to drones. I just cant be arsed to spend lotsa time n money to lom out psu, wep, r-c, t-c, agl.
:(

Themeweeks = SEX!!!1