View Full Version : Select a Generep.

Glok
12-11-04, 03:13
Just wondering...

HopesDespair
12-11-04, 03:25
For me it used to always be

FFS Haxxor you killed me and i'm l33t ppu

:o nah really it was just nothing cause I had another PC and acct to poke myself :)

jernau
12-11-04, 04:00
Depends a lot on the character and the circumstances :

PPU : "wtf did I do wrong?"
APU / Tank : "wtf did the PPU do wrong?"
Droner : "Meh, no biggie"
Rifle/Pistol Spy with stealth : "FFS KK fix the local list"
Rifle/Pistol Spy without stealth : "Where did I leave those LoMs"
PE : "FFS KK fix the local list", "wtf did I do wrong?" or "damn zergers"

Particularly lame kills or inconvenient deaths (eg 5 yards from GR) can add proportional annoyance.

wombat74
12-11-04, 04:53
What does death in NC mean to me?

PROFIT!

"Poking TL84 outside Medicare"

Birkoff
12-11-04, 05:09
It usually means ffs ive logged my PPU 6 times to res u already in the last hour GR already while doing something other than NC :)

Blacksword
12-11-04, 05:24
damned hill!!!111

heres one: how many times have you died next to a gr :D

Hippieman
12-11-04, 05:43
Rifle SPY= Jackshit since I haven't played him since transfer for FA epic.
APU Monk= Ditto. Jackshit since I haven't played him since transfer much.
Pistol SPY= Huzzah! I'll poke myself.

Sorin
12-11-04, 07:58
(LE, so no PVP reasons) It's fucking irritating as hell and really inconvenient. But no biggie in the end since I have two accounts with a poker on each, so I've got the bases covered. I make it a point to go back and fucking destroy whatever the hell killed me, even if it takes an hour.

.Cyl0n
12-11-04, 14:22
Atm for me ... i get pissed because some skillless idiots managed to kill me with exploits / zerg armys again.

:rolleyes:

kurai
12-11-04, 15:17
I tend to get irritated more with myself than anything else when I die.

It means I've made a mistake :-

not kept a close enough eye on my buffs/health

not chosen the right weapon/tactic for a fight

not assumed that some retard is going to be a prick and do something incredibly lame

etc. :D

LTA
12-11-04, 15:20
I stopped worrying about it, i released if i spent to long dwelling on it or whinging then i would grow tired of the game.

The first few months it really effected me but then i went onto Venus and started having much more fun and when my ppu finally did die i just thought Gratz to the peeps who took me down, you can feel proud this round cuz i r comin back! i'd spam clan chat with a bit of aggressive dislike then deal with it and get rdy for the return lol

Only thing that agros me now is lookin for a poker, but i lomed to poke now anyway so i should be ok :D

Glok
12-11-04, 15:39
I tend to get irritated more with myself than anything else when I die.

It means I've made a mistake :-Yeah me too... usually the mistake is not running away. :lol:

Spermy
12-11-04, 15:52
Usually - Bollocks - shoulda healed...

By another runner? - Meh - shit happens - eyes peeled next time.

By a spider? - DAMN YOU FRIKKIN FREs!!!!

:D

Bushid0
12-11-04, 16:28
if its on my tank i think ffs KK sort the game out im sick of dying to skill less nibs just cos done something from NC1 to NC2 that means my computer now sucks at running this game.

if its on my pistol spy then its ok cos im le chipped and can poke(poking TL115 :p )

Tupac
12-11-04, 16:30
Its more like meh! leave me alone or else im gonna log an uber capped alt!!! or my clan is gonna munch u

Frotto
12-11-04, 16:50
Lol...

if its on my spy then my reaction is (WTF-- STUPID STEALTH DIDNT WORK)
if its on my apu then my reaction is (Damn I need to cap)
if its on my droner then my reaction is (Stupid mob agged on me and my drone... damnit)
if its on my other char then my reaction is (Nothing because i havent created it yet) :lol:

Spoon
13-11-04, 02:25
I don't get too upset...

It's a great opportunity to go grab another beer and drain the main vein......

:o

Morganth
13-11-04, 03:27
I generally don't mind, however these things generally go through my mind:

PPU: "Whatever just killed me needs to be nerfed :p "
APU: [Looks around for PPU]
Tank: "Note to self: Low health = bad"
PE: "This is when a stealth tool could have been useful"

Mechanicus
13-11-04, 04:17
the time and cashsink annoy me, im not really bothered about the death in most cases

Glok
13-11-04, 08:04
I voted pfft in case anyone is wondering. In fact sometimes I have laughed irl if I have died particularly stupidly. :)

edit: Case in point. The other night some spy with a termi pked my pe at grant mine and then did the 'joy' emote. I gred back there and directed him 'dickhead'. He came up to the GR and nailed me again. Then he did the joy emote again. I found that endlessly funny. I must have laughed for 10 minutes just thinking about it. Good thing I had 80% synaptic after that.