PDA

View Full Version : KK? Can you change your website...

nEo-1664
12-11-04, 02:07
And I quote:

Neocron 2 - Beyond Dome of York (NC2) is the sequel to Neocron. NC2 continues the success story of the world’s first cyberpunk MMORPG by doubling the world and the general content of the original game. It also introduces many new features such as a new character system, a whole new city (Dome of York), modified game play, new skills, new items and new quests.

Text direct from http://www.reakktor.com/html/kk_games.html

'New quests' = broken
'Content' = Non-existant
'New Skills' = WoC, broken at retail release...

Need I say more?

Also, this might as be closed, since it sums up why I'm leaving, and currently I do not intend to return. Peace out!

Oath
12-11-04, 02:19
[ edited ]

The content is coming, WOC is here and being sorted, communication with kk has improved massively, we're seeing new content, more info, more rp, more pk0rz 1337 dewds *not necessarily good*, less fre's, less lag, i can't remember the last time i heard anything bad about the gm's new systems, new maps locations items quests etc. etc.).

To be honest this game is much better than NC 1, it has some teething issues like ALL mmo's do, its common and a given factor. I for one am going to be here until this game dies, wich i dont think will be any time soon.

Kthx.