PDA

View Full Version : recent VENOM accusations

Jesterthegreat
11-11-04, 20:35
ok i havent played for a couple of days but i have just came back to a whole load of discussion on venom helping ca at op wars...

this will prolly be closed but plz post here with factual details as to who, where, when and who they helped.

admittedly i havent played in a couple of days but im pretty sure we dont help CA (as many uPs said we dont really know each other. the only uPs i know is T-X, and last time i was here his sig was of his CM clan not uPs)

anyways please gimme some info here, not spam, not accusations, fact.

:edit when (yes when, not if... either due to the topic or the almost certain flame war) this thread is closed, PM me with info if you havent told me

XaNToR
11-11-04, 20:41
there is no need to talk about it.. at that time, there were no venom online at that time they were just named that the clans could cry for 45546232323 other clans ;)

the venom thingy was just a lie so that these clans could cause their multi clan action....

Jesterthegreat
11-11-04, 20:42
we have been accused of helping numerous clans now... sick of bullshit tbh

Tyr
11-11-04, 20:43
Obviously keep this kind of chat in-game please, or feel free to do it in an RP post in the RP forum. If anyone does want to let Jester know any information then please do so via PM.

Thread closed.