PDA

View Full Version : Magic mobs

t0tt3
11-11-04, 20:27
I want cool magic "monk" mobs 50++ Like kami apu or something maybe 80/80
yea.. I really dont want just 120/120 *** mobs that aint fun or overpowerd asses that kill you in 2 shots *looks at infected storage*

Anyway what would be nice with a antibuff mob or a team healer that cast def and shelter. This would be nice....

I would like vehicle mobs to that drives random times thruw map sections on maps.

Think the hacking scene is kinda wierd the bigger the mobs are the harder is it to "tag" them. Sometimes it takes longer to find a spot where you can hack it if you can *looks at a hoverbomber on a christmastree* dammit to high up I can't do anything :rolleyes: . Well make trees not affected to the crafts so you can hunt them.

Oooh well miss magic items like filterhart 2 and Laurent pills... why not have that ingame to. Sure the only rare now are MC5 not as unusual like when it first implanted. I want something cool to find the little extra that comes 2 times a week on the entire planet :D

Ok I know its hard to get the droprate for it so I should not sob *think about the rare book drop for termi runs* :lol:

What kind of mobs would you like to have inplanted?

Omnituens
11-11-04, 20:31
enlightened preachers can cast heal on themselves... that took me by suprise once

a higher ranks one would be cool

Birkoff
11-11-04, 20:33
High level PSI mobs would rule, mobs being shelters/healed by tehre NPC PPU friends... the win.

I've always wondered why there is only liek 4 PSI mobs.

Morganth
11-11-04, 20:36
I was thinking about this a few days ago. Would be nice to fight buffed up mobs that could heal themselves etc. Although saying that I think fighting a hybrid mob would be irritating if it was like 120/120. Maybe make them drop something thats worth killing them for.

Spermy
11-11-04, 20:49
You said... magic...

*Viciously beats tott3 with the word Psi*

t0tt3
11-11-04, 20:52
You said... magic...

*Viciously beats tott3 with the word Psi*
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea sorry my bad drinking this whine from -93 and just got chicks in the kitchen... *yea to many and just me are to much* :eek: :angel:

Love droms :D

Love dorms..... ;)

capt-o
11-11-04, 21:01
Would be a nice thing to add in with the Regant mutants.
Provided they ever rise from the mud, or come out of the Legacy ,or wherever they went. :confused:

Glok
11-11-04, 21:26
Hoverthingies... the most useless mobs ever. Make them drop MC5 parts on a small chance or something. :D

Yeah more and higher level psi mobs would be cool. :)