PDA

View Full Version : possible to fly int 90 glider?

FatDogg
11-11-04, 18:57
I've been trying with my PE and my spy to get my int to 90 and str to 60 but cant seem to do it with either without a drug.... am I supposed to be flying under the influence?

edit: if I had a int spine that didnt nerf str...

Fafhrd
12-11-04, 14:43
I've been trying with my PE and my spy to get my int to 90 and str to 60 but cant seem to do it with either without a drug.... am I supposed to be flying under the influence?

edit: if I had a int spine that didnt nerf str...
Best I have so far is a 2 drug setup (+5 int / +5 str ). Cant seem to find a one-drug or even a drugless setup. If you are interested in it, I can take a look as soon I get home.

[ATM I have to take drugs for dex as well to activate some of my higher implants as I am not dex-capped]

Maroc
12-11-04, 16:48
Make a H-C Spy with Berserker 1 and 2, Moveon and a Str Booster 3. Then take 2 Str Drugs et voila :)

edit: and for your PE: you can fly Bomber with: 3 +5 Int Chips(Hacking 3, Construction 3, Neural Adv. 3, SA, SF), a MC5 Hawkins, a Smart Cybereye 4, Adv. Nerves 3 and an Int Glove. This gives you 95 Int, but you will have to skill all the 98 VHC. For the Glider, take out the glove and use one str drug.

FatDogg
17-11-04, 09:03
when I enter with the glove on it wont nerf my damage after I take it off will it? and I'll still be able to stay flying when I take it off too right?

eLcHi
17-11-04, 11:35
Since a bomber-pilot cannot gun or bomb anyway the glove won`t nerf your damage

If you are refering to the glider read Maroc`s post again :P

Maroc
17-11-04, 17:04
no fatdogg ist right, you could boost up your int with a glove(or a drug) to enter a glider. then you could put the glove off(the drug runs out) and you would stay in the glider, but you cant zone, of you dont have the vehicles requirements.

i will test this on the assault glider..

eLcHi
17-11-04, 17:34
Won`t work because you can`t enter the Glider while using the glove (HC-Req not met)

Been there, done that ...

Maroc
18-11-04, 14:38
Oh, didnt think about this, you are right :(