PDA

View Full Version : Cant inplant LE Chip?

Toilet-Duck
10-11-04, 12:02
Can someone help me Im trying to put my LE Chip back in because of these idiot pkers, but m getting the message:

"Your advanced skill rank is preventing you from planting the law enforcer".

Can I get it anyway so I can put my LE chip back in?

Thanks in advance
TD

Omnituens
10-11-04, 12:07
above skill rank 30 you cant put the LE back in.

sorry dude.

if you are just above 30, try removing all your implands and GR-ing constantly until you get 100% SI, this should lower your skill rank.

ch0ppy
10-11-04, 12:09
you can only puty it back in if your rank is below 30
so it will be something like **/30
anything above 30 you cant put it in.

Toilet-Duck
10-11-04, 12:22
That totally sucks Ive got **/39

With 100SI

Im sick of these idiots pking :mad:

Smock
10-11-04, 12:28
U get PK'd because of red SL rite?

Stay logged in in your safe appt or faction HQ.

Do missions. Find a rarely used lvling place near a citycom and hope noone finds and kills you. Missions are a fast way to regain negative SL. (Unless you have a great dead of it, it might take quite some time in that case).

Atleast You'll be (reasonably) safe in the city with green SL.

ArgieD
10-11-04, 13:01
Or simply LOM like hell! In a couple of weeks (or is it months?) you might be able to get back to **/30 due to the XP loss per LOM...

Just a thought :(

MasterBee
10-11-04, 13:23
Or simply LOM like hell! In a couple of weeks (or is it months?) you might be able to get back to **/30 due to the XP loss per LOM...

Just a thought :(

Agreed. Toilet-Duck, LOM the skills that are lowest (ie con/str/psi for spy) and get it down to 30... Can't see any other way :(

Bushid0
10-11-04, 13:25
U get PK'd because of red SL rite?

its proberbly the tsunami spy in plaza 1 that was killing all the noobs in the area

MkVenner
10-11-04, 13:55
its proberbly the tsunami spy in plaza 1 that was killing all the noobs in the area
or one of a ton of ally on ally kills that happen in P1 lol

Toilet-Duck
10-11-04, 14:07

Yeh it was a tsunami guy and I was killed in P1

So probably was him, my sl is +20 so it must not be low sl....

Selendor
10-11-04, 16:07
There is another way, and thats have a screwed up character like mine that needed re-creating, he then got his LE chip back in ;) Much better for tagging genreps I can tell you.

Its a dangerous world out there though, best is to be ready to fight/run while in any zone that isn't a safezone. Keep your shields up and your weapon ready. I don't plan to be standing around Plaza 1 for instance unless I'm ready to defend myself.

wombat74
10-11-04, 17:09
Yeh it was a tsunami guy and I was killed in P1

So probably was him, my sl is +20 so it must not be low sl....

Bad luck Ducky. I was having a chat with the spy while I was in there - s/he was actually quite a nice person, and to be honest they were kinda-sorta RPing their character - a DoY spy doing some assasinations in NC city. It was kind of encouraging to see a lot of pro-city folks teaming together to try and stop him/her. The ease with which s/he was killing folks was a bit scary though - and the jackasses running around trying to kill allied faction members didn't help.

Radamez
10-11-04, 20:01
Getting 100% Synaptic will only reduce your rank if you slip below the requisite skill of the implants you're wearing.

As stated the best way to reduce your rank would be to lom your lowest skills, or re-roll.

notneo
10-11-04, 23:11
take out all other imps as well amy be that will get your rank down enuff,then le in ,imps back in,if not a bit of lomm on top

Wyked
11-11-04, 02:08
there is a poison drug out there too, like -20 str -30 con.. thats 10 ranks off right there.. just got to get some ; )

Glok
11-11-04, 02:20
Reroll... you could get back to /39 in a day or 2 without even trying.

Blacksword
11-11-04, 05:58
ya i was gonna suggest what glock said. lomming all that shit off is probably way more aggravating than just making a new char.

Darkana
11-11-04, 09:40
there is a poison drug out there too, like -20 str -30 con.. thats 10 ranks off right there.. just got to get some ; )

It's part of an epic (DRE I think, last mission or so, I still remember running through the Secret BD HQ to reach the Secret Passge 2 dumb as I was, but I made it through with some heavy burnings :D). Quite expensive to get it, though, not to talk about you need all these strength and con levels to drop your rank by 10.