PDA

View Full Version : KK.com actualy got updated!

Tratos
10-11-04, 01:00
R E A K K T O R . C O M (http://www.reakktor.com/index.html)

ITs actualy got updated :eek: omfg and looks pretty damn cool, notice it HAD to have MJSs gangsta photo on, lol

Odin
10-11-04, 01:01
/me coughs 'welcome to last month'

Err yah...well partially updated anyways.

-=Blinduk=-
10-11-04, 01:04
Omfg Its Japenese?

Tratos
10-11-04, 01:04
/me coughs 'welcome to last month'

Err yah...well partially updated anyways.

meh, i hadnt noticed, lol took fucking long enough in my opinion as the last news since it was updated was from 2002 O_o or there abouts and by updated i mean got a new look.

Ascension
10-11-04, 01:13
R E A K K T O R . C O M (http://www.reakktor.com/index.html)

ITs actualy got updated :eek: omfg and looks pretty damn cool, notice it HAD to have MJSs gangsta photo on, lol

Now all we need is that reskin *searches* :p

Dribble Joy
10-11-04, 01:55
Omfg Its Japenese?
Japanese.

My katakana is rusty, but i'll see if any of it makes any vague sense.

spongeb0b
10-11-04, 03:38
erm is it me or does the banner look a lil like a london subway map? or am i just over tired?

Birkoff
10-11-04, 03:39
lol been there done that.

On Terra FAnG vent server we had quite a laugh reading it :)
Subtrade - Return to Irata <-- lol

phunqe
10-11-04, 09:30
Lol... on that drawing at the top which resembles a subway map, are those stations named 'kos' ? :p

Original monk
10-11-04, 10:39
Lol... on that drawing at the top which resembles a subway map, are those stations named 'kos' ? :p

it seems :)

i also noticed that KK is looking for mapmakers and 2d-artists, example given of experience needed with programs (for mapmaking) is worldcraft

now my question is with what program the neocron maps are build ? is this with worldcraft ?

i dunno, not that im going to aply :) but i had some fun with wc and hammer in the past and i wonna know if neocronmaps are made with em or maybe somekind of altered version of it or even a completely diffrent mapeditor :)

sounds intresting