PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else getting this bug?

Toilet-Duck
10-11-04, 00:15
Hey,

Each time I go to a new place where it has to synchroinize I just get the message SYNCHRONZING and thats it, it doesnt load I have to keep logging out and back in, is this a bug?

Mr_Snow
10-11-04, 00:20
One of the oldest neocron bugs that KK havent gotten around to fixing, generally if you relog multiple times and you still have the bug its best to shut down the client and restart it after about 30 seconds, if your in an op situation when this happens which is generally the case with me then your fucked.

Spermy
10-11-04, 00:21
synch buggyness - yar... depends trhough - sometimes synchs are pretty long.

No need for a reinstall - I'm taking a guess and saying server was busy correct?

PS - I lovesh that name. :lol:

Toilet-Duck
10-11-04, 00:27
Most of the times I get the message:

WORLDCLIENT: REQUEST FOR NEW WORLD FAILED

Then I have to wait about 4 mins before I can relog because it says username in use :mad:

Heh cool name isnt it? :P

Smok3d
10-11-04, 04:48
Hey,

Each time I go to a new place where it has to synchroinize I just get the message SYNCHRONZING and thats it, it doesnt load I have to keep logging out and back in, is this a bug?

welcome to neocron....

Spoon
10-11-04, 05:46
Yep, I get it almost everyday....

Request for world failed....

the best part about it, is when it logs you in to the reset point of a zone, which is usually the side of a huge mountain, with a hoverbot camping it....

BlackwooD
10-11-04, 08:36
Everyday. more so with nc2 for me. Infact! its 10x's worse .... :mad:

Toilet-Duck
10-11-04, 09:04
Yeh they really need to fix that asap.

Kopaka
10-11-04, 13:55
Hey,

its not a bug, its a feature