PDA

View Full Version : Click2Pay - WTF??

Kreb Slyvian
09-11-04, 20:42
I just got this email from Click2Pay:

Unfortunately, your subscription Neocron2 Subscription - 6 Month has been suspended due to a failed payment transaction.

Please contact our Call Center +49 (0)30 300 110 100.

We will automatically debit your CLICK2PAY account with the amount outstanding after 14 days. If this payment should fail again, we will close your subscription immediately.

All your transactions with CLICK2PAY can be viewed and managed at http://www.click2pay.com

I'm supposed to make an International phone call to straighten this out?

I just got this email from them on Monday:

Your subscription Neocron2 Subscription - Neocron1 Upgrade ended.

Thank you for paying with CLICK2PAY.

Please contact us if we can be of further help.

I don't understand how they were able to make the payment transaction for the upgrade but not for the NC2 subscription. I've been pretty bored and disenchanted with NC2 anyway. Maybe this is the sign that I should just give up.

Kreb

BlackwooD
09-11-04, 20:56
got the same yesturday. And I have given up. ( not that a really ever tried though )

QuantumDelta
09-11-04, 21:19
I had that.
Weirdly enough they cleared it a few weeks later after I had given up o_O

-Demon-
09-11-04, 21:44
I think...althought not 100% you get the ended message (that you recieved Monday) when the last of your free days carried over and 30day trial are all gone and then the paying begins.

I would check that you have funds in the account you have with click2play cause it will be trying to take the 6 monthly amount and maybe it's not enough or your CC company reject c2p for some reason.
If it helps and save money maybe ring your bank first and ask them have they seen any problems in the last day or so with a company called c2p.

Also you can email the support instead of ringing for most things to do with account issues, or email them and tell c2p to ring you.

Remember if it continues PM odin on here and he will try and sort it at KKs end.

Darkener
09-11-04, 21:45
got the same thing to click2pay is a piece of crap sorted all this out on phone a month back and now another mail i upgraded 2 accounts and paid for a 3 month subsciption on one and havent heard anything back . Theres enough credit on my card for it to work it will do another check in 14 days anyway so hopefully it will work, i really dont fancy speaking to someone over the phone who cant understand what im saying took ages first time .

John.nl
10-11-04, 00:57
I wish to pay for the services I receive. C2p are yet to bill my creditcard and I'm not going to wait another 3 months until they decide to bill me for the entire ammount piling up since october 1st.

What choice do I have but to cancel my multiple accounts to prevent any surprises?

Odin
10-11-04, 00:59
Looks like Click2Pay is having some issues today. I'll get Dafire to poke them with a big pointy object.

-=Blinduk=-
10-11-04, 01:01
i had probs with my account but something different but i might aswell add this in to make your thread seem popular.

i payed up for my click2pay account upgraded neocron 1 to neocron 2 ya

didnt get the email with my password 8| *crap!*

:) but its ok now

Looks like Click2Pay is having some issues today. I'll get Dafire to poke them with a big pointy object.

LIKE A STICK?

Kreb Slyvian
10-11-04, 18:31
I just called Click2Pay. They have a toll free number in the US. Believe it or not I only had to wait less than a minute to get a person and they actually spoke English. The problem is that when your account is initially created they only give you a spending limit of $25. If you subscribed to NC2 for six months it exceeds that limit. They said they would increase my limit and debit my account again in 14 days. If you signed up for a six month or more subscription you might want to contact them and increase your limit.

Hope this helps.

Kreb

Doc Holliday
10-11-04, 18:35

a 150 poke tool?

clicknpray at it again it seems.

Dribble Joy
10-11-04, 18:37
Hope they get paybycash and paypal sorted soon...

[TgR]KILLER
10-11-04, 19:12

Odin just tell Dafire to warn click2pay that Niddy is comming by with his ban hammer if they don't get their stuff working :p

Smock
10-11-04, 19:21

I love it when mods react with nice quotable "fit for sigs" replies.

Yeah, paybycash should really be implemented soon, as to why paypal hasn't been chosen as method of paying I can't understand. Nearly everyone has a paypal account. Can't be the costs since every shitty website uses it for transactions/donations?

Only trouble I had with C2P is that the page is was forwarded to when transfering did not- and the homepage DID work.
Spent 2 day's sitting next to the phone ready for that call tho. Not that it matters much, the phone is where the computer is and where the computer is is where I am. :P