PDA

View Full Version : [CbT] Forgotten my Click2Pay username. >_<

Idola
09-11-04, 19:06
I won't go into the details but, suffice to say, I stupidly deleted the E-mail with my Click2Pay username in it and so I'm unable to continue paying for my Neocron account. As it expired a few hours ago, I'm a little peeved (Not to mention restless).

What are my options here?

Redburn
09-11-04, 19:41
Should be your email address that the C2P email was sent to when you opened the account. As for forgeting your password done that and there is no problem requesting that from C2P they just send you a new one until you can change it. My only problem is change my CC info since my bank had changed hands can't figure out how to update the info the numbers the same just the exp. date changed.

Idola
09-11-04, 19:46
Should be your email address that the C2P email was sent to when you opened the account. As for forgeting your password done that and there is no problem requesting that from C2P they just send you a new one until you can change it. My only problem is change my CC info since my bank had changed hands can't figure out how to update the info the numbers the same just the exp. date changed.

Ah, thanks. It was the E-Mail address I signed up with. All sorted now. :)

Moderators can close this, if they wish.

Vithar
09-11-04, 21:16
Closed by Threadstarter.

V