PDA

View Full Version : "Teachers"

Opar
08-11-04, 17:57
Okay, I've been a big fan of the Channel 4 comedy drama 'Teachers'. The first two series were some of the funniest thigns i've seen, ever, ever ,ever.

But I thought last years series 3, and the first two episodes of series 4, were, well, shit. There is NO ONE from the original cast in it anymore, apart from the smaller parts. Since they got rid of the main character, Simon (Andrew Lincoln), and the two main females, Susan and Jenny, its just gone downhill, imo.

Anyway else like this program? Any opinions on the shitty new series?

Spermy
08-11-04, 18:11
Liked it for what it was in the first season - went off it after that...

Still it ain't bad - there's just no, well, impetus any more - it needs to fade away.

Xeno LARD
08-11-04, 18:12
Okay, I've been a big fan of the Channel 4 comedy drama 'Teachers'. The first two series were some of the funniest thigns i've seen, ever, ever ,ever.

But I thought last years series 3, and the first two episodes of series 4, were, well, shit. There is NO ONE from the original cast in it anymore, apart from the smaller parts. Since they got rid of the main character, Simon (Andrew Lincoln), and the two main females, Susan and Jenny, its just gone downhill, imo.

Anyway else like this program? Any opinions on the shitty new series?

Agreed on the most part. It's not as good as series 1+2. They were the most sexual thing since sex. The new series isn't "shit" by any means, just not as good as the others. The new charecters have some potential but just not as good.
Also there are loads of the origanal cast.

Opar
08-11-04, 18:15
Also there are loads of the origanal cast.

Not the main characters. I mean theres the Headteacher, Carole (retarded woman) and Liz.... Minor parts. By Original cast I man - Simon, Susan, Brian, Kurt, Jenny....

jernau
09-11-04, 12:37
I got the distinct impression that they only intended it to last one series from the start.

I haven't watched season 3 yet. Maybe I won't bother now :(.