PDA

View Full Version : And people complain about NC textures etc...

phunqe
08-11-04, 14:11
Seriously... check this WoW screen out http://www.furyguild.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10003/WoWScrnShot_110804_015705.jpg

YUCK?!

Furthermore, there must be like 50000 different colours in that HUD/interface. I have checked out screenshots at their main site before and I'm not impressed to be honest.

I won't play it because I hate fantasy/medieval themes, not because of the graphics. But good grief... o_O

Or is it just me...

naimex
08-11-04, 14:15
does look squarish, and cartoonlike.

MasterBee
08-11-04, 14:18
Check out the high poly count on this ogre's feet :p
Hmm, maybe this person was playing with low detail setting or something?

[edit]
I'll wait for open beta and check this game out. But it doesn't look like a winner to me...

Dribble Joy
08-11-04, 14:20
NC player char textures and poly count are actually really good, take a look at this one.

MasterBee
08-11-04, 14:25
NC player char textures and poly count are actually really good, take a look at this one.

ONOZ looks like you have anal probe... and are stalking an unsuspecting victim... RUN BOBBY!!! RUN!!!!!
*closes eyes* I can't watch...

:lol:

MaGn0lia
08-11-04, 14:38
For each his own.

WoW was designed to be low on resources i.e. not to need the latest hardware to play the game. And if you have played ANY previous blizz games you see the resemblense immediately, yes the designers are the same people that made Warcraft 3.

I have allways been on the "good textures over good models", and the animation and effects in that game are supreme, guess they went for the tried and true, eh :)

And to stress the content more, the voice acting is best to date, tho it isn't anything near innovative, it is ment to be basic mmorpg that is done solid as rock. Blizzards style is what I like, painted textures, bit cartoony, best story there is, excellent sounds, and fluid gameplay.

Nuff said.