PDA

View Full Version : furniture

spongeb0b
08-11-04, 11:23
erm yeah is furniture placement broken cos before i had no problem rotateing furniture and placeing it... now i cant rotate it... it just gets placed with a single click :wtf: anyone else find this?

Ascension
08-11-04, 11:42
erm yeah is furniture placement broken cos before i had no problem rotateing furniture and placeing it... now i cant rotate it... it just gets placed with a single click :wtf: anyone else find this?

yeah i spent like an hour trying to work out wtf is wrong with it.. i bought a 3 piece bench.. and i cant place it :(

Heavyporker
08-11-04, 11:52
you hold down the mouse button, or just tap it?

because to rotate, you need to hold the button down for about 2 seconds.

Ascension
08-11-04, 12:18
you hold down the mouse button, or just tap it?

because to rotate, you need to hold the button down for about 2 seconds.
tried it m8, just places the furniture.. was okay before the last patch! :(

MkVenner
08-11-04, 15:33
i just put some stuff in and it was working fine...weird....

Riddle
09-11-04, 20:44
I placed a chair in my appy and its floating in mid air!

LOL get a nice view when i sit in it heh heh

however slight problem as it wont let me remove it! Thinks its a cabby or something because it i get the "please empty" message

:( well 'spose its a feature of my appy :)

Darkener
09-11-04, 21:53
I get same problem with pictures the appear like away from the wall and i cant remove them looks real crap

J. Folsom
09-11-04, 21:55
yeah i spent like an hour trying to work out wtf is wrong with it.. i bought a 3 piece bench.. and i cant place it :(
Those things are a pain to place, I once painstakingly took the time to construct a slightly longer bench out of those (2 side-pieces, 3 center pieces), and it'd just end up with me getting stuck every time I stood up.

Highly annoying things those benches are.

Glok
09-11-04, 21:57
I had that problem with certain things last night decorating my apt. Oddly, switching the item to a different QB slot sorted it. :confused:

Runner_Ezekial
29-12-04, 00:27
okay, so i'm spending (possibly wasting) my time and money trying out this furniture thing...

i bought a high security wall safe 'cause i was curious, placed it, and wouldnt you know it, it tells me its locked. somehow i figured if i placed the safe i would be authorized access to it. and now i cant remove it because apparently it spawns with something in it, so it wont let me.

oddly enough, the high security safe, which costs a whole lot more than regular storage, can be hacked while normal cabinets wont let anyone else use them.

is there a purpose behind this?

Ascension
29-12-04, 01:21
Hack the safe.. ;) when placed in a personal apt it acts like a normal cab, only you can open it..

In a clan apt its only really useful if you have a high hacking char, but this time any determind clan thief can steal important stuff

darknessfairy
29-12-04, 01:25
i smell a bump :o ... how long do you have to wait til you can class it as a bump? 1 month or more? or 3-4 or a year?

edit: and asc.. when placed in a normal personal apartment, the apartment owner still has to hack into it.. ask bobbeh, he has to get me to log his hacker if he ever wants it moved

Ascension
29-12-04, 01:44
i smell a bump :o ... how long do you have to wait til you can class it as a bump? 1 month or more? or 3-4 or a year?

edit: and asc.. when placed in a normal personal apartment, the apartment owner still has to hack into it.. ask bobbeh, he has to get me to log his hacker if he ever wants it moved

lol, yeah.. I can remember them in the TT clan Apts.. I dont think it was ever hacked.. :p

IceStorm
29-12-04, 03:04
Oddly, switching the item to a different QB slot sorted it.I thought I tried that, but I guess I'll try again once Terra's back to normal.