PDA

View Full Version : NeoFrag?

SigmaDraconis
08-11-04, 08:16
Ok, so I know DoY was bombed to shit and back, but I think it's kind've stupid there's no neofrags in DoY, so if we're not allowed to have one why not atleast pop one in TH?

THE_TICK!!!!
08-11-04, 08:23
<<<<shrugs>>> neofrag is a neocron city feature..not a DOY feature..you want neofrag go pro city :) easy enough :P

SovKhan
08-11-04, 08:25
<<<<shrugs>>> nefrag is a neocron city feature..not a DOY feature..you want neofrag go pro city :) easy enough :P

you sir are stupid. read the storyline, NEOFRAG not nefrag is something run by TSU. which is a DOY faction. so it makes almost NO SENSE for it to be in procity now, and much more sense that it would be in DOY.

owned tbh

Birkoff
08-11-04, 08:26
DOYofrag

Owned tbh. no RE

Nvidia
08-11-04, 08:26
<<<<shrugs>>> nefrag is a neocron city feature..not a DOY feature..you want neofrag go pro city :) easy enough :P

What SvK said tbh.

Owned tbh.

SigmaDraconis
08-11-04, 08:27
ownd tbh.

THE_TICK!!!!
08-11-04, 08:31
LOL...funny if its in the story line...WICH i havent read for ages..due to the place im in atm..then can you explain to me why it was in NEOCRON ages before doy came on the seen ?

OH and TSU was NOT a DOY faction till nc2...so explain that as well.....since im NOT playing atm...thanks :)

SovKhan
08-11-04, 08:32
Then don’t post stupid replies, when you have no clue about the current situation.

well TSU abandoned there old Neofrag when they went to DOY, and setup new virtual fighting outlets in DOY. that was tough....

Birkoff
08-11-04, 08:34
Edited (http://gilhuber.chez.tiscali.fr/image7/DROM-N.JPG)

But it was as worth whiel as your post.

TH should have a NF for both citys

THE_TICK!!!!
08-11-04, 08:35
<<<<shrugs>>> neofrag is a neocron city feature..not a DOY feature..you want neofrag go pro city :) easy enough :P
everything i said in my reply is a valid point...ie neofrag IS in neocron city....and NOT in doy..if you want to neofrag you would HAVE to go to neocron to do so..the easiest way to do that is go pro city...now i know the post is asking to put it in doy..and supposedly its a doy feature..but how can it be a DOY faction feature if it was ingame before doy came about..humor me here :)

THE_TICK!!!!
08-11-04, 08:36
http://gilhuber.chez.tiscali.fr/image7/DROM-N.JPG
heeeeere camel camel camel...i got something foooor you :)

Nvidia
08-11-04, 08:37
OH and TSU was NOT a DOY faction till nc2...so explain that as well.....since im NOT playing atm...thanks :)

Tsunami Syndicate is an Anti-City Faction.

The Dome of York is an alliance of Anti-City Factions.

Tsunami has always "been" a DoY faction, even if it wasn't officially stated from the start.

You are Mr. SMARTIE MANZ. GUD JOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB.

Just Kidding.

Owned tbh.

SigmaDraconis
08-11-04, 08:38
Tsunami funds Neofrag, so in NC1 Neofrag would be in NC..makes sense.

NC2 comes out, Tsunami moves to DoY, Tsunami would probably try to create NEW forms of income, i.e. strip clubs gambling joints and fight arenas ( LIKE NEOFRAG). now the ones in NC could either be taken over by the remaining city factions or be completely abandon...

Birkoff
08-11-04, 08:38
heeeeere camel camel camel...i got something foooor you :)

I'm sorry but my kids read this forum, can you please keep it in game.

owned, tbh.

SovKhan
08-11-04, 08:39
Then call it doyfrag lol it makes no difference. Or remove the pro city one and host it in TH so everyone could access it. I am sure sigma intended a neofrag type place for doy people but if you want to have an extremely limited view on the subject feel free. No one tells you that you don’t have to be ignorant.

THE_TICK!!!!
08-11-04, 08:42
mdickakes sense sigma...intelligent reply..preciate it.. :) thanks again sigma :P

Birkoff
08-11-04, 08:44
mdickakes sense sigma...intelligent reply..preciate it.. :) thanks again sigma :P

Could somebody translate that to English please.

SovKhan
08-11-04, 08:45
^^ Lmfao

THE_TICK!!!!
08-11-04, 08:46
wow cant type..lol QUIT MESSING WITH MY GRAMMER :D been a long shift 36hrs O_o what i said was..thank you sigma that makes sense...ok i typed slow and spell checked i hope everyone is happy.

Nvidia
08-11-04, 08:53
Oh? So you spell checked it, eh?

cant Should be "Can't"

GRAMMER Should be "Grammar"

i Should be "I"

Slightly trollish, I know, but I'm in a bad mood after being bossed around by a trainee GM that was too big for his own boots.

Owned tbh.

jernau
08-11-04, 08:58
There was meant to be a NF equivalent in DoY. "War Games" or something like that. I think the buildings may even be in just not active.

Birkoff
08-11-04, 08:59
There was meant to be a NF equivalent in DoY. "War Games" or something like that. I think the buildings may even be in just not active.

Yea its in TS sector but the doors don't open (still needs to be made liek half of NC2s features)

SorkZmok
08-11-04, 10:14
NC = Neofrag
DoY = Wargames (BD sector)

Its just closed. Wait till it opens up.

But i`d rather see a NF in TH and all the stupid NF bugs fixed.

THE_TICK!!!!
08-11-04, 17:08
Oh? So you spell checked it, eh?

Should be "Can't"

Should be "Grammar"

Should be "I"

Slightly trollish, I know, but I'm in a bad mood after being bossed around by a trainee GM that was too big for his own boots.

Owned tbh.
OMG lol i give up you win...:D

FatDogg
08-11-04, 17:55
Link all NF's so I can PvP with my "enemies" for fun. Oh yeah, ADD NF TOURNAMENTS.

get all the stupid CS kiddies in one spot so I can slay them...

Spoon
08-11-04, 21:50
owned tbh

DOYofrag

Owned tbh. no RE

What SvK said tbh.

Owned tbh.

ownd tbh.

Dark...

:rolleyes:

tbh

Btw, I voted for a NF in DoY(War Games) and TH....

Nvidia
08-11-04, 23:14
Aw, I love you sexy Spoon. :D