PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me why my FA gentank is in Plaza One?

Heavyporker
08-11-04, 07:11
Last I recall, this GenTank (on terra) logged off in his DoY apartment after trying to test the Herbalis Mission again (it failed, btw, KK, nothing will make the IceFlash guy accept the damn mission items).

Today, I log on to see that he is now cowering behind a OutFitter in Plaza One, surrounded by legions of scowling mercenaries and copbots.

Could I, please, have an explanation how this happened?

Bad Dream? Think if I try to wake up, I'll be back in my apartment?

Glok
08-11-04, 07:13
Roffles. :D

Um, weirder things have happened, I'm surprised that you are surprised that this happened. :p

bounty
08-11-04, 07:43
I zoned, er i mean used the teleportation "feature", out of DOY main doors and ended up near the plaza1 outfitter between yos and memorial. :-/

Asurmen Spec Op
08-11-04, 07:45
magic
nuff said

Gotterdammerung
08-11-04, 08:12
Maybe it's the
"when -I-go_to-sleep-I-dream-and-teleport-my-character-or-some-other-goofy-thing"
scenario?

Omnituens
08-11-04, 08:18
been playing NC in your sleep again?

MaGn0lia
08-11-04, 08:25
Sometimes when you take alot of shruums, you do things you don't remember later, yeh, it's damn funny, but the "lag" inside your brain makes it hard to hit people :D

Ascension
08-11-04, 12:24
naw I think we found a wierd bug, Its not easy to re-inact. But if say you log on a 'nc-alt' then log out the game. then selecting resume switches the place of your characters.. its hard to explain.. And we did it between two computers, So this may not be what happened. :p

MasterBee
08-11-04, 13:15
Lol, ok, actually this happened as well to my FA tank... TWICE
I log on to see him next to DRE hq O_o
What I did, I quickly ducked before someone noticed me and saw some nib enter his apt... I followed him in and... *cough* asked him politely to let me use his genrep :D
Haha, seriously, I had adrenaline pumping... But this guy was near having a heart attack :p

To New Players:
It's not wise to remove your LE when you're 3/7 and don't belong to any clan!

Maui
08-11-04, 14:39
Lol, ok, actually this happened as well to my FA tank... TWICE
I log on to see him next to DRE hq O_o
What I did, I quickly ducked before someone noticed me and saw some nib enter his apt... I followed him in and... *cough* asked him politely to let me use his genrep :D
Haha, seriously, I had adrenaline pumping... But this guy was near having a heart attack :p

To New Players:
It's not wise to remove your LE when you're 3/7 and don't belong to any clan!
rofl, nice one ^_^

phunqe
08-11-04, 14:59
If you stand around looking like you're participating in an event... for oh... let's say Proto, I think Nid will be around shortly to warp you... ;)

No, it's never getting old :p

EDIT: Lol... Nid prompty and suddenly spawns amongst us while we're waiting for "The Doctor" and we think it's part of the event so we go all roleplay on him "Well hello Mr Nidhogg" and "Are you here for the Doctor"... and Nid goes "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" "NEXT TIME YOU WILL BE REPORTED"...
We: "but... but... Mr Nid *SYNC*" :p

giga191
09-11-04, 00:28
my clan leader once synched into a place where there was a GM standing next to an outfitter and then he said that it was his special placed and warped him out

Heavyporker
09-11-04, 00:43
I'd like HeavyRoller sync'd back to his apt, certainly.

But me log on and stand around in Plaza One?

Do you have any idea how short-lived any DoY character is in there?

J. Folsom
09-11-04, 00:44
I'd like HeavyRoller sync'd back to his apt, certainly.

But me log on and stand around in Plaza One?

Do you have any idea how short-lived any DoY character is in there?
You could try submitting a request for having him moved on another character, as far as I know they don't you need to be online to move you.

Heavyporker
09-11-04, 00:46
All right, I'll try that.

(eXo) Opaleye
09-11-04, 01:43
Just take the GenRep flight home like a man :lol: :wtf: :p

MasterBee
09-11-04, 10:21
What rank is your tank? Or, specifically, ath and agi skills? If you feel you can run fast enough make a run for subway. I hear it's a safezone again :wtf:

Darth Slayer
09-11-04, 18:25
Yeah subway is safezone but copbots camp the zoneline.
Must be taking lessons of those fucking Zoneline whoring DOY bots.

Scorpius.

Morganth
09-11-04, 18:34
Yeah subway is safezone but copbots camp the zoneline.
Must be taking lessons of those fucking Zoneline whoring DOY bots.

Scorpius.

Last time I fought in the subway (last week) it wasn't a subway. If you have enough anti-shocks and no body notices you can run through Plaza1 and get basically anywhere. When I switched from Crahn to CA (lucky I hadn't killed anyone or missions would be a little hard to do :p ), I ran through Plaza1 on my Crahn PPU whilst being pounded by pretty much all of the guards/copbots on route to the CA HQ, not one of the people outside medicare even battered an eyelid.

Darth Slayer
09-11-04, 19:03
They've placed Copbots just inside the subways at the zoneline now.

Scorpius.