PDA

View Full Version : -uPs- OP Fights.

Pages : [1] 2

Xadhoom
08-11-04, 00:12
I apologize for all the flames which will maybe follow this thread. I hope there wont be any, but u never know what happens o_O

Im writing this coz we are atm in a tricky situation and a lot of our members are fucking tired of this. First of all, uPs isnt the smallest clan on terra with about ~ 20 - 25 members. we are able to fight our op fights alone, we did that in the past and we will do that in future. I cant remember a single op fight in the last weeks were uPs supported another city clan against DoYs or got supported by other clans in their fights. We didnt even asked for help. We got .. strained relations to the other big city clans coz we refused to support em in op fights. We hate to zerg/outnumber other clans, we wont zerg other clans, we wont attack OutPost without anyone to defend it. We dont care about Ops. uPs is mainly a clan that is after fights and not another stupid uplink or factory.

We thought, this way of doing op fights would show our enemies that we are a strong, powerful, but a fair opponent and delivers nice, fair fights.

Atm, it doesnt look like that. It looks like some clans are trying to take advantage of our fairness and using other clans to outnumber us, sometimes with about 3x more ppl as we got coz they know we dont use any other clans.

Atm, I feel a bit ashamed that we refused to help other city clans against doy. It looks like the stories especially P.A.I.N. told us about the numbers of runners and clans some ppl bring into battle against a single clan that looks for a fair fight are rite and not, as I said, wrong.

I dont think that this will change our plan to continue fighting alone and fair.

If there are any hostile (to ups) clans left which are interested in fair fights, pls read this again and again:

-uPs- fights alone, always. If another Clan tells u "uPs zerged us with cityclans/with venom/with anyone" then u can be sure, they lie. I repeat: uPs fights alone.

If we see any other ppl that arent from uPs at our op fights, we tell em to leave. we never call somebody else in either. From now on, every runner, which is not from uPs and tries to take part in a clan vs clan op fight where uPs is involved in, will get 2 warnings. After that, he will die.

I just wanted to send this message at our enemies on terra. hf.

Mechanicus
08-11-04, 00:18
the like uranus C I E from loooooooong ago only bigger

Ascension
08-11-04, 00:19
yeah.. Im bout fed up with anti-shitty.. ill link to a shot of me dead at black-hill with about 20 'monks' around my body... ill see if anyone can spot the clan.. we had 5 guys.. every monk around me is enemy..

anyways.. on topic, peeps with skill hate zergs nuff said ;)

uPs/phoenix is the only city clans we can really trust and respect fuck everyone else..

Spermy
08-11-04, 00:22
uPs- fights alone, always. If another Clan tells u "uPs zerged us with cityclans/with venom/with anyone" then u can be sure, they lie. I repeat: uPs fights alone.

Erm... what do you call tri last note then? I have the chatlog with the venomage there.

Xadhoom
08-11-04, 00:22
btw, if anyone wants to say "keep it ingame": the boards are useless. laggy as hell, low fps, threads disappear and shit. theres no other way then posting it here.

and I dont care what venoms are saying. This is about uPs and not about venom.

Smiley
08-11-04, 00:23
Erm... what do you call tri last note then? I have the chatlog with the venomage there.

There was no venom runner online last night... :rolleyes:

Bushid0
08-11-04, 00:24
its a shame they wont fight you fairly, i mean wouldnt that be more fun for everyone :confused:

although i guess thats depending on if they want to fight or win at all cost.

Ivory
08-11-04, 00:29
K i just skimmed your post but will read it fully when I'm bothered.

Now as you know your'e referring to the fight that happened earlier today. Now I'm sorry to say this but its kinda ironic on your side. This fight that happened today was originally going to be 1vs1 and was originally no allies. Now from what I saw when we were fighting there were players from other factions instead of just your clan naturally one is going to assume thats taking the piss and that proves we were outnumbered.

So please consider the factors in order to fight fairly. Dark will never call allies as before we used to always be outnumbered, we used to get zerged etc etc. I have a lot of respect for clans who being totally outnumbered can win the battle.

If you think its "you against the world" then adapt to it. Dark will give you fair fights if you are referring to the fight earlier today, but this problem could have been solved ingame.

Dont get me wrong i'm not flaming or anything but consider it from a bigger perspective, we only called in another clan cos we were outnumbered and again other players from other factions proved that.

DigestiveBiscui
08-11-04, 00:33
yea

after moving to NEXT we had our first op war

we went to fight FA, and they never showed at the 2 ops we took, until they arrived with crahn and tg - and this was for 6 NEXT members.....about 25-30 of them

Xadhoom
08-11-04, 00:35
@ ivory: at this fight, 3 uPs on a biotech, tangent and a black dragon char where with us, all of them doing epics. rest was about 10 uPs. u had about 15 ppl inside the op, also a person called "mistake" who was unclanned. we didnt even thought bout calling anyone in, the fight was over after 1 1/2 minute anyways, the fight inside UG took 1 - 2 mins. we moved to tescom, defeated 2 other DoY clans there, moved back to sieger with about 10 ppl and got smashed by 2 DoY clans with at least 30 ppl.

I told both clans again and again, that uPs is fighting alone, they refused to accept it.

tiikeri
08-11-04, 00:41
We hate to zerg/outnumber other clans, we wont zerg other clans, we wont attack OutPost without anyone to defend it. We dont care about Ops. uPs is mainly a clan that is after fights and not another stupid uplink or factory.

We thought, this way of doing op fights would show our enemies that we are a strong, powerful, but a fair opponent and delivers nice,fair fights.

-uPs- fights alone, always. If another Clan tells u "uPs zerged us with cityclans/with venom/with anyone" then u can be sure, they lie. I repeat: uPs fights alone.

This is not a flame Xad, but i recall you saying this shit back in NC1 days.
And it was total BS. Oh my, how many times I remember you guys getting assistance from Shadows...

So GL HF if you really have dropped that "we lost, let's call others to help"-attitude and finally started to fight alone. Like Shadows for instance. Only for very few fights, they didn't call the whole fucking BD to aid when they got served by us.

But until i see it with my own eyes, i'm saying that ur talking BS(Just because of what i saw back in NC1). I honestly would like to see more of those kinda fights that we used to have with FAIR NUMBERS. Those were much more enjoyable than those 30 vs 10 fights that we had to face more often than fair fights.

I believe i'm speaking for the leftovers of Adult Inc when i'm saying that it sure was fun back then :'(

Ninjada
08-11-04, 00:45
uPs is mainly a clan that is after fights and not another stupid uplink or factory. Wrong Statement.
do u wanna see that map today and from yesterday? See my attachments

you guys get our OPs when we was offline. and now u say you will only fight and not the ops???
STFU

uPs- fights alone, always. If another Clan tells u "uPs zerged us with cityclans/with venom/with anyone" then u can be sure, they lie. I repeat: uPs fights alone. Sup with the CAs and VENOM yesterday???
than dont cry go home and make ya homework. its war, and when u guys come with support we come with more support.

Bushid0
08-11-04, 00:48
well its not much to do with me, im unclanned in CA, however i heard above the thread starter asking(or along those lines) allied peeps not to go ninja hacking after a couple of people wanted to take gaba

edit: what times was pic 1 and pic 2 taken, since mal has been pro city for some time now

.Cyl0n
08-11-04, 00:53
Yeah System Shock is having the same problems...

We had a fight at BH ( 3 apus 2 ppus 1 spy from us ) against a certain pro doy clan on Terra an hour ago or so..

Now check this shit :

FOR THE HIVEMIND!! (http://www.farcryuniverse.com/suprise.zip)

Note : Im the monk dieing back there because i got antibuffed and nub shelter 1 sec later... Asc is the apu that shot the video and kudus to him for all the work :)

A shame he wasnt able to catch the 5 misn of UG zoning before ...

Anyways you get the point?

o_O

god im so tired of this shit...

/e

If people have probs with the vid being corrupt or something... use winrar..if its still fubar dl this :

same shit in smaller version ;) (http://www.farcryuniverse.com/monkocron.wmv)

Big kudus to ascention for making the vid and upping it again! r0x :D

Smiley
08-11-04, 00:53
Sup with the CAs and VENOM yesterday???:

There was no venom runner online last night... :rolleyes:

I love selfquotes... :)

The only unclanned person there was one of our members doing the biotech epic.

Ascension
08-11-04, 00:58
Yeah System Shock is having the same problems...

We had a fight at BH ( 3 apus 2 ppus 1 spy from us ) against a certain pro doy clan on Terra an hour ago or so..

Now check this shit :

FOR THE HIVEMIND!! (http://www.farcryuniverse.com/suprise.zip)

Note : Im the monk dieing back there because i got antibuffed and nub shelter 1 sec later... Asc is the apu that shot the video and kudus to him for all the work :)

A shame he wasnt able to catch the 5 misn of UG zoning before ...

Anyways you get the point?

o_O

god im so tired of this shit...

yes m8, who isnt.. i was gonna shoot the UG zoning but was to busy laughing.. no serious im usually dead focused when it comes to wars.. I had time to stand their and laugh then carry on fighting untill all the ants had arrived to Protect teh queen!

Ninjada
08-11-04, 00:59
edit: what times was pic 1 and pic 2 taken, since mal has been pro city for some time now the times are in the right corner.

I love selfquotes... :)

The only unclanned person there was one of our members doing the biotech epic. Did i talk to ya? whats the answer na? your right man, i didnt talk to ya.
Than do me a small pleasure, and please read only.

Bushid0
08-11-04, 01:02
the times are in the right corner.

ahh sorry didnt see that.

well i logged on at about 9.30 Uk time this morning and the ops were all ready CA.

perhaps some fighting took place in the night after you logged or somthing

Morganth
08-11-04, 01:04
Two main things to say here.

Firstly, -uPs- invited P.A.I.N. to help at an OP war either last week or the week before, and those involved know what happened then, which proves your statement false on -uPs- fighting alone. However that is in the past so anyways.

Secondly, it is very true on being zerged. You attack an FF OP, and they turn up with 9 fighters and 9 PPUs, then Dark turn up, then every other anti-city clan and his brother turn up. There is only one clan I think I have fought against/seen my clan fight against which we actually enjoyed. That was Spirit (of TG). They hacked a single layer of one of our OPs, then DM'd our leader saying they only wanted a fight and not the OP. They came with a little less than we had on, but returned with an equal number. All in all it was a fun fight because it was for the sake of PvP, not for winning and everyone enjoyed ourselves.

Turning up to an OP war with 15 of your clan expecting a bit of fun, and being confronted by double your numbers in PPUs and fighters takes the piss. Not many people enjoy playing a PPU all the time, so most of my clan play fighters as they play for fun, not for winning.

Sucks tbh

Smiley
08-11-04, 01:08
Did i talk to ya? whats the answer na? your right man, i didnt talk to ya. Than do me a small pleasure, and please read only.

lol, thems that you are running out of arguments eh? :D

I think as a member of uPs im also involved into this discussion (even if my english isnt the best). :p

You should send a PM to Xadhoom if you only want to talk to him.

Xadhoom
08-11-04, 01:09
Wrong Statement.
do u wanna see that map today and from yesterday? See my attachments

you guys get our OPs when we was offline. and now u say you will only fight and not the ops???
STFU

if ur from r2k, who lost tristar, malstrond, yutano and regant: after u attacked tristar with r2k, exiles, desperados and FF, we said "fuck it" and stopped fighting.u hacked malstrond, u hacked tristar, but when u started to hack regant, we got angry, logged in, regrouped inside ug, defeated what was left inside regant and took all r2k ops.

Sup with the CAs and VENOM yesterday???
than dont cry go home and make ya homework. its war, and when u guys come with support we come with more support.

FF left tristar coz they recognized that nobody from venom (lol, why should we team with venom? I dont even know then, and they are doy) is online -> u lied, and they left.
there were no non ups. U know that, so do I. useless to discuss it.

maybe we should invite people from doy clans to watch our fights to show them that we fight fair? should be possible with an LE char.

its annoying, we do everything to fight as fair as possible, but ppl still call us zergs, offlinehackers and stuff and try to get whole doy if they cant defeat us in clan vs clan. I just dont know what to do.

Morganth
08-11-04, 01:10
maybe we should invite people from doy clans to watch our fights to show them that we fight fair? should be possible with an LE char.

I wouldn't recommend that, you'd get hundreds of them zerging the observation areas and each of them would have a PPU :lol:

Birkoff
08-11-04, 01:22
@ ivory: at this fight, 3 uPs on a biotech, tangent and a black dragon char where with us, all of them doing epics. rest was about 10 uPs. u had about 15 ppl inside the op, also a person called "mistake" who was unclanned. we didnt even thought bout calling anyone in, the fight was over after 1 1/2 minute anyways, the fight inside UG took 1 - 2 mins. we moved to tescom, defeated 2 other DoY clans there, moved back to sieger with about 10 ppl and got smashed by 2 DoY clans with at least 30 ppl.

I told both clans again and again, that uPs is fighting alone, they refused to accept it.

Mistake is a DarK member and waiting to get CS sympt (same as u stated u had ppl out of the faction)

I died near the UG and counted at least 15 of you(from where i was dead, there was hacking going on so there was atleast 16). We had a full team and a unteamed spy so we had 11 people.

I saw atleast 2 city clans there.
It shouldn't come to this.
If we don't see more than one clan there we won't ask for allies, as ivory stated before on pluto we used to fight 3 clans and still not ask for allies so we are by no means a clan that likes zerging.

Xadhoom
08-11-04, 01:28
Mistake is a DarK member and waiting to get CS sympt (same as u stated u had ppl out of the faction)

I died near the UG and counted at least 15 of you(from where i was dead, there was hacking going on so there was atleast 16). We had a full team and a unteamed spy so we had 11 people.

If we don't see more than one clan there we won't ask for allies, as ivory stated before on pluto we used to fight 3 clans and still not ask for allies so we are by no means a clan that likes zerging.

I already said how much ppl we had. I can only repeat: only ups was there. After the fights were over, a ppu called midian and a x/50 hc tank passed by (name was bleedoff or something like that), we told both to leave the op.

but, even if we would hav had about 16 ppl, dark had 18 online. but u had to call in FF with more then 16 ppl online .. and thats what I dont understand. I dont give a damn how much ppl are inside an outpost, if I see that we got a decent op fight team online, then we go there. We wouldnt try to call in 20 ppl from another clan to outnumber our enemy with 3x more ppl. Thats not what I call "nice fight".

Doc Holliday
08-11-04, 01:30
woooooo flame war. good on ups i say for offering to do that. be nice if others could take note but too many people hate to be beaten fairly and squarely. happens all the time. the worst for the kinda shit that xad is talking about isnt ups its credentes or r2k. my clan had malstrond hacked with no people on to defend it. we arent overly fussed. it was free cash but the point stands.

before people say oh well u should recruit more we are but we have a couple european players and alot of americans. it makes it a tad hard to rouse an op force atm.

however. i am working on it. asc if ss ever need help then u know where to call. same for any other pro clans. if u simply need to get numbers vs an opponent shout up. we dont go in for zergs either. ive had enough of that in the past on nc1. its old news.

ultimate chill
08-11-04, 01:30
Two main things to say here.

Firstly, -uPs- invited P.A.I.N. to help at an OP war either last week or the week before, and those involved know what happened then, which proves your statement false on -uPs- fighting alone. However that is in the past so anyways.

Secondly, it is very true on being zerged. You attack an FF OP, and they turn up with 9 fighters and 9 PPUs, then Dark turn up, then every other anti-city clan and his brother turn up. There is only one clan I think I have fought against/seen my clan fight against which we actually enjoyed. That was Spirit (of TG). They hacked a single layer of one of our OPs, then DM'd our leader saying they only wanted a fight and not the OP. They came with a little less than we had on, but returned with an equal number. All in all it was a fun fight because it was for the sake of PvP, not for winning and everyone enjoyed ourselves.

Turning up to an OP war with 15 of your clan expecting a bit of fun, and being confronted by double your numbers in PPUs and fighters takes the piss. Not many people enjoy playing a PPU all the time, so most of my clan play fighters as they play for fun, not for winning.

Sucks tbh

Morganth WTF are you talking about fair fights???

Dont you of all people recall the official black rose charter?
You were famous on saturn for not fighting anyone unless you out-numbered them by at least 4 to 1. You killed your own faction members because they were not expecting to be attacked. You yourself wouldnt even travel in safe zones without at least 2 ppu stuck to your ass.

Pot, Kettle, and black spring to mind here, remember what goes around comes around.

Xadhoom
08-11-04, 01:33
this is no saturn thread, and black rose doesnt exist any longer. so pls stop discussing bout that.

tiikeri
08-11-04, 01:35

You were famous on saturn for not fighting anyone unless you out-numbered them by at least 4 to 1. You killed your own faction members because they were not expecting to be attacked. You yourself wouldnt even travel in safe zones without at least 2 ppu stuck to your ass.

HEHEHEH.. OWNED TBHTBHTBH.

they were also known from ninjahacking and hacking ops in 60secs.

Edit:
@Abner: Same ppl, same shit. Saturn or not saturn, ppl will always be the same.
editedit: damn chill beat me :/

ultimate chill
08-11-04, 01:36
Same shit, same people different server is all. Funny how history repeats itself eh!!!

Morganth
08-11-04, 01:48

Pot, Kettle, and black spring to mind here, remember what goes around comes around.

1) Welcome to Terra
2) There is no such thing as Black Rose anymore
3) SoldierZ zerged us may times. We were outnumbered by ShadoW when we used to fight them, same as -pro- and Titans.
4) If we outnumbered everyone 4 to 1 then how come we only ever had one OP yet we attacked OPs nearly every night? :rolleyes:
5) The reasons behind us killing our own faction do not concern you
6) Me myself only played my PPU in Black Rose, therefore I don't need a PPU at all. And any other time we only had a PPU because if we didn't there was no point even trying to attack. Take a look at fighting FF/Dark/Credentes on Terra? See my point.
7) What goes around may come around, but now it affects all of the city :lol:

And if you are robin droppings by any chance, you aren't even important enough for the remaining Black Rose members to even give half a shit about.

Apart from that, stfu!

HEHEHEH.. OWNED TBHTBHTBH.

they were also known from ninjahacking and hacking ops in 60secs.

Edit:
@Abner: Same ppl, same shit. Saturn or not saturn, ppl will always be the same.
editedit: damn chill beat me :/

Coming from the person who made his clan change faction because they didn't want to lose SL. And I think its safe to say every clan has ninja'd an OP at some stage for whatever reason, so your point is a little crappy.

XaNToR
08-11-04, 01:57
oh well the fights were funny at least... especially to win in tescom with an total minority

our sniper counted 28 at chester and the term said 19 dark and 19 ff not to talk from the unclanned ones.... while we had 14 standing in the op...

to say that we zerged with venom (where no one has been online even, nor do we know them rofl :lol: ) or different clans... in sieger there was 1 xx/50 tank and a XX/39 spy... ololol they just passed by but we had 2 clans and we zerged.....

ive watched it several times... "im sorry that u zerged u had 11 +" while our fighting team included _7_ people. but its nice to see that our few people are seen as an zerg army :lol:

i hope that it will become better from the enmies' side

tiikeri
08-11-04, 02:01
2) There is no such thing as Black Rose anymore

Coming from the person who made his clan change faction because they didn't want to lose SL. And I think its safe to say every clan has ninja'd an OP at some stage for whatever reason, so your point is a little crappy.

Read above. Same ppl.

And are you mocking me and all Adults? If you think we were afraid to lose SL your totally lost it matey. I.E: my apu rarely had positive SL (more or less between 0 and -32 SL all the time). No, we changed because it was become ovious that WE and SHADOWS were going to fight. And to make that fighting clear to both sides, we changed to faction that was red to BD. and TBHTBH Chran was totally fucked up thnx to ur ninjahacking,exploiting friends. So no point staying in fucked up faction. It was because of the faction relationchips, not SL.

And what comes to the ninjahacking. there was 2 reasons for us to ninjahack ops. 1) If not enough BD ppl to fight against - we hacked an op or two to get some fighting a bit later. 2) some nibbish crahn clan had ninjahacked our ops and we just returned the favor.

And who are you now talking about changing factions? Ever so true to the Brotherhood of Crahn - Morganth has now joined City Admin.

Xiphias
08-11-04, 02:03

who gives a shit about soul light really? or faction sympathies? the only reason we changed factions, is cause of the back stabbing bullshit we got particular clans, and cause its great fun to kill greens, nice and easy and not at all stressingl.

ultimate chill
08-11-04, 02:06
Morganth how come whenever you are involved in anything wrong it is always someone elses fault?
How come you always pretend you are the victim?
Why do you always start saying things like stfu when someone exposes you for the liar that you are?

Robin if you read these forums could you please post the morganth charter (formally black rose charter) as i am sure mouthy morganth would just love climbing down from his high horse and explain his actions.

morganth you are right this is terra, you had a chance of a new start yet you chose to run down the same path as before, do not cry at the results of the actions you lay down. Many people do not forgive you, even more hunt you, why do you think so many show up to fight you?

by the way you ever beat anyone yet???

tiikeri
08-11-04, 02:08
Coming from the person who made his clan change faction

And just for notice.
It wasn't MY clan,It was OUR clan.
It wasn't MY descision to change faction,
WE all agreed on the fact that something needed to be done.

And...

Hi Desc _o/ :)

Morganth
08-11-04, 02:09
Read above. Same ppl.

And are you mocking me and all Adults? If you think we were afraid to lose SL your totally lost it matey. I.E: my apu rarely had positive SL (more or less between 0 and -32 SL all the time). No, we changed because it was become ovious that WE and SHADOWS were going to fight. And to make that fighting clear to both sides, we changed to faction that was red to BD. and TBHTBH Chran was totally fucked up thnx to ur ninjahacking,exploiting friends. So no point staying in fucked up faction. It was because of the faction relationchips, not SL.

And what comes to the ninjahacking. there was 2 reasons for us to ninjahack ops. 1) If not enough BD ppl to fight against - we hacked an op or two to get some fighting a bit later. 2) some nibbish crahn clan had ninjahacked our ops and we just returned the favor.

And who are you now talking about changing factions? Ever so true to the Brotherhood of Crahn - Morganth has now joined City Admin.

Lets not get into why Crahn had a civil war, seeing as everyone was a part of it (yes, including Black Rose, UnforgiveN AND Lost Souls).

We also had our reasons to ninja hack, and I have no idea what you are ranting on about exploiting. Surely if we were someone would have been banned/warned by now? I can assure you that no one has as of yet.

BoC/WoC/Black Rose/UnforgiveN decided to go CA to join P.A.I.N. to balance out the pro-city and anti-city clans out. We came to the conclusion that as anti-city we could fight -uPs-, SS, P.A.I.N. (who we had friends in) and that was about it. However if we went pro-city we could fight FF, Dark, Credentes, Desperados, Spirit, R2K, V.E.N.O.M. and any of the other large clans I have missed out.

We play for fun, which includes being able to get a fight when we want one. That and we fell out with a certain Crahn clan because they decided to be rascist for no apparent reason :mad:

It may be the same people Wannabe, but thats the same with everyone.

Morganth how come whenever you are involved in anything wrong it is always someone elses fault?
How come you always pretend you are the victim?
Why do you always start saying things like stfu when someone exposes you for the liar that you are?

Robin if you read these forums could you please post the morganth charter (formally black rose charter) as i am sure mouthy morganth would just love climbing down from his high horse and explain his actions.

morganth you are right this is terra, you had a chance of a new start yet you chose to run down the same path as before, do not cry at the results of the actions you lay down. Many people do not forgive you, even more hunt you, why do you think so many show up to fight you?

by the way you ever beat anyone yet???

The Morganth Charter, I feel honoured that a load of asshats worship my name :rolleyes:. I don't plan on getting down from my high horse, as the view is nice up here as I can't see you. How did I choose to run down the same path? Which path are we talking about and would you care to draw me a map? I am sure man people don't forgive "me", however I don't forgive others so I don't care. No one "hunts" me at all, I actually have no touble getting about anywhere particularly. And so many show up to fight "me" because they feel just because they want to win means they have the right to zerg.

ultimate chill
08-11-04, 02:14
Morganth

dont mistake mockery for worship.

Morganth
08-11-04, 02:16
Morganth

dont mistake mockery for worship.

Thats fine, I didn't. :p

You want it to not be taken as worship to me, then don't mention it at all. If it continues to be referenced, expect my sig to change to reflect "The Followers of Morg" :lol:

tiikeri
08-11-04, 02:19
Lets not get into why Crahn had a civil war, seeing as everyone was a part of it (yes, including Black Rose, UnforgiveN AND Lost Souls).

We also had our reasons to ninja hack, and I have no idea what you are ranting on about exploiting. Surely if we were someone would have been banned/warned by now? I can assure you that no one has as of yet.

Just a note again. Lost Souls weren't part of the civil war that crahn had. it was more or less BR, Unforgiven and Madji. And we never understood why the fuck the whole thing started. We tried to reason with faction allies (BD) not to fight em, but that was pointless. So -> TSU was the choice for us. To maintain ppl who we really didn't want to fight (exept Crahn) as neutral, and the ones we wanted to fight RED. If you didn't know, we informed all crahn clans that we only changed to fight BD. And everyone accepted it. NAP was made. But all the suddenly Crahn wanted to start acting cocky and broke the NAP. And that kinda lead that ppl talked shit about us, and we got more and more enemies everyday, until to that point where everyone wanted a piece of us.

And what comes to the exploiting...... i had GM to see what happened. i have screenshot to prove it. But can't post it here(and i'm at work and it's at home). Some rare out from AI have seen it. I caught you. If anything hasn't been done by the side of KK. That's their fault if they let ppl to exploit their game.

Xiphias
08-11-04, 02:25
all am gonna say now is, nothing will change, unless reakktor changes something.

people wil use lame tactics/zerg/whatever, and nothing will stop this, only way to stop zerg is by creating a bigger zerg force, or an agreement to somehow solve the zerging... nothing has been successful in this respect, ever.

people use noob buffage, only reakktor can fix this, again, agreements to never noob buffs has NEVER worked.

people just want to win nowadays, i remember years ago, when op wars got my blood pumping, and thinking damn that was a good fight. now all i get is angry when i get zerged or noob buffed, or in a case am in the zerg force, i get very bored very quickly... and just leave.

sigh.

Morganth
08-11-04, 02:26
Just a note again. Lost Souls weren't part of the civil war that crahn had. it was more or less BR, Unforgiven and Madji. And we never understood why the fuck the whole thing started. We tried to reason with faction allies (BD) not to fight em, but that was pointless. So -> TSU was the choice for us. To maintain ppl who we really didn't want to fight (exept Crahn) as neutral, and the ones we wanted to fight RED. If you didn't know, we informed all crahn clans that we only changed to fight BD. And everyone accepted it. NAP was made. But all the suddenly Crahn wanted to start acting cocky and broke the NAP. And that kinda lead that ppl talked shit about us, and we got more and more enemies everyday, until to that point where everyone wanted a piece of us.

And what comes to the exploiting...... i had GM to see what happened. i have screenshot to prove it. But can't post it here(and i'm at work and it's at home). Some rare out from AI have seen it. I caught you. If anything hasn't been done by the side of KK. That's their fault if they let ppl to exploit their game.

UnforgiveN had nothing to do with it. Black Rose was created after Madji broke up. The civil war happened because of something happening in some cave somewhere between a ShadoW person on a Crahn alt (who was in FoC) and some LS members. The NAP was broken because some cocky Adult Inc. people decided to PK the odd Crahnite and then claim not to.

KK wouldn't be able to ban anyone without sufficient evidence, which means that just because you guys all lagged and infact a hacker could have been standing there for a min without you seeing (server positioning). However, I don't know what actually happened and tbh I don't care.

.Cyl0n
08-11-04, 02:26
all am gonna say now is, nothing will change, unless reakktor changes something.

people wil use lame tactics/zerg/whatever, and nothing will stop this, only way to stop zerg is by creating a bigger zerg force, or an agreement to somehow solve the zerging... nothing has been successful in this respect, ever.

people use noob buffage, only reakktor can fix this, again, agreements to never noob buffs has NEVER worked.

people just want to win nowadays, i remember years ago, when op wars got my blood pumping, and thinking damn that was a good fight. now all i get is angry when i get zerged or noob buffed, or in a case am in the zerg force, i get very bored very quickly... and just leave.

sigh.

agreed 100%

___T-X____
08-11-04, 02:37
To be honest, you havent seen the Zerg, I think certain clans are still playing nice to keep/earn/show reputation without gang banging to have fun and play fair.

tiikeri
08-11-04, 02:38
UnforgiveN had nothing to do with it. Black Rose was created after Madji broke up. The civil war happened because of something happening in some cave somewhere between a ShadoW person on a Crahn alt (who was in FoC) and some LS members. The NAP was broken because some cocky Adult Inc. people decided to PK the odd Crahnite and then claim not to.

KK wouldn't be able to ban anyone without sufficient evidence, which means that just because you guys all lagged and infact a hacker could have been standing there for a min without you seeing (server positioning). However, I don't know what actually happened and tbh I don't care.

Dude, you've got it all wrong. Yes, our ppl killed BT pe at CRP who first had killed our ppl. And that was solved. And NO it wasn't adults who started pking crahns.Crahn started it. So please, check ur "facts" before you start to blame anybody.

Oh and your saying that 99% of the servers population + the GM i called to see it "LAGGED" for 20secs while your hacker was doing his job? please....
This certain person, with any of his alts just ran to the hackterm, clicked it, and hack was reset. Everybody knows who i'm talking about, just can't say the name. Ppl started to get really pissed with him just "disappearing" from battles when his health started to go low, or hacking in 0secs.
So I made my move, called GM to eyewitness one fight at Simmons.. and i have screenie him saying:"Ok, i saw that." .........................
So if the certain player is still playing and hasn't got banned.. then KK hasn't been able to do anything.

I'm sorry mods if this is crossing the line of forum rules concerning the talking of exploits.

But back to the topic of this whole thread, which is not about Crahn or TSU.
like i mentioned in my first post. I truly hope that formerly known as -pro-, has really stopped calling allies to aid on their battles.

Xiphias
08-11-04, 02:41
To be honest, you havent seen the Zerg, I think certain clans are still playing nice to keep/earn/show reputation without gang banging to have fun and play fair.

what you smoking? :wtf:

/edit damn you tweeked your post.I am gonna emphsise the _CERTAIN_ clans, bit, all it takes is 1 clan to start a change reaction, when 1 clan does something lame/whatever, then everyone tends to follow suit.

it takes 1 major clan to make things seem real bad... and it is.

Morganth
08-11-04, 02:43
Dude, you've got it all wrong. Yes, our ppl killed BT pe at CRP who first had killed our ppl. And that was solved. And NO it wasn't adults who started pking crahns.Crahn started it. So please, check ur "facts" before you start to blame anybody.

Oh and your saying that 99% of the servers population + the GM i called to see it "LAGGED" for 20secs while your hacker was doing his job? please....
This certain person, with any of his alts just ran to the hackterm, clicked it, and hack was reset. Everybody knows who i'm talking about, just can't say the name. Ppl started to get really pissed with him just "disappearing" from battles when his health started to go low, or hacking in 0secs.
So I made my move, called GM to eyewitness one fight at Simmons.. and i have screenie him saying:"Ok, i saw that." .........................
So if the certain player is still playing and hasn't got banned.. then KK hasn't been able to do anything.

I'm sorry mods if this is crossing the line of forum rules concerning the talking of exploits.

But back to the topic of this whole thread, which is not about Crahn or TSU.
like i mentioned in my first post. I truly hope that formerly known as -pro-, has really stopped calling allies to aid on their battles.

TBH I think nobody actually knows what happened, as too much happened in too little time and its not like anyone wrote it down :rolleyes:

I know of two other clans which fight on their own: P.A.I.N. (mainly because the other 2 CA clans fight solo, meaning we haven't got much choice) and Spirit. It would be nice if all clans followed suit, and it would also be nice if people fought for fun and not to win.

___T-X____
08-11-04, 02:45
what you smoking? :wtf:

I dont smoke.

And if I did, I'd hope I wouldnt see 'the alliance'

Xiphias
08-11-04, 02:47
TBH I think nobody actually knows what happened, as too much happened in too little time and its not like anyone wrote it down :rolleyes:

I know of two other clans which fight on their own: P.A.I.N. (mainly because the other 2 CA clans fight solo, meaning we haven't got much choice) and Spirit. It would be nice if all clans followed suit, and it would also be nice if people fought for fun and not to win.

when has SS ever used allies? 0_o

tiikeri
08-11-04, 02:47
well the one time i was fighting with FF (bored, needed action and pvp practise) UPS wasn't fighting alone. And what comes to PAIN.. i don't believe that you fight alone(you rarely did if you didn't have 2-3 vs 1 numbers), after UPS losing the battle, there was both PAIN and UPS + some other peeps i can't remember.

Sigma
08-11-04, 02:50
[...]But back to the topic of this whole thread, which is not about Crahn or TSU.

Funny to hear that from you, Wannabe.

IIRC it was your clan which came most of the time with 1-2 other clans. :)

tiikeri
08-11-04, 02:53
dude, what have you've been drinking?

In the end of Saturn, yes we fought with Phoenix, but neither did you fight with just your clan.

It turns out that it was mostly you who called shadows to aid you against us. and now ur prolly going to say "oh those 20 shadows was just running past the op......."

Get your act together, please.

___T-X____
08-11-04, 02:53
well the one time i was fighting with FF (bored, needed action and pvp practise) UPS wasn't fighting alone. And what comes to PAIN.. i don't believe that you fight alone(you rarely did if you didn't have 2-3 vs 1 numbers), after UPS losing the battle, there was both PAIN and UPS + some other peeps i can't remember.

This is getting more complicated than it needs to be...you either get the Op or you dont. Dont throw shit at -uPs-, we dont zerg.

tiikeri
08-11-04, 02:57
This is getting more complicated than it needs to be...you either get the Op or you dont. Dont throw shit at -uPs-, we dont zerg.

heh,lol,rofl,roflmao.

FF took the op. UPS came back with PAIN + some others. If you don't know what you are talking about, please sftu oknp?
And i think i have enough experience of these ppl back from NC1 to say that.. yes, you zerg.

Morganth
08-11-04, 02:57
I dont smoke.

And if I did, I'd hope I wouldnt see 'the alliance'

The only DRE clan on Saturn!!! :p

when has SS ever used allies? 0_o

Right, thats another on the list. Seeing as I have never fought SS, I wouldn't know so my bad.

That was because when you fight against FF you need 2 clans to match the numbers. However, PAIN only existed in NC2 so that is the only OP war we have turned up to with an ally, and that turned to shambles anyway due to a misunderstanding. Now, and in the future, I doubt PAIN will bring allies however seeing as I am not in charge of PAIN I can't say that we never will. Who knows, we might decide to.

Its not like there has ever been a clan that fought alone all the time. Black Rose fought with UnforgiveN, ShadoW with -pro-, Lost Souls with =THP= ( :lol: even if it was only me), Brotherhood of Terror with Chaos v2, Lost Souls with ShadoW, =THP= (again, I am a one man army/punch bag) with AMR, ShadoW with AMR, NWO with BAD, FF with Dark, Dark with Credentes, 101st with that other CM clan (these are the only examples I have witnessed). So really it makes no difference as everyone did it once.

However, if all clans fought with 16vs16 (purely an example) with only their own clan I think people would enjoy OP warring more.

Xiphias
08-11-04, 02:58
heh,lol,rofl,roflmao.

FF took the op. UPS came back with PAIN + some others. If you don't know what you are talking about, please sftu oknp?
And i think i have enough experience of these ppl back from NC1 to say that.. yes, you zerg.

to be quite honest, it wasn't pro asking for shadow's help, it shadow asking for pro's help if i can remember properly.

trigger hurt
08-11-04, 03:01
heh,lol,rofl,roflmao.

uhm.

pain have never and most likely, will never assist ups in an op fight. they've never asked, although we've offered. So, stop spitting bullshit.

Sigma
08-11-04, 03:01
dude, what have you've been drinking?

In the end of Saturn, yes we fought with Phoenix, but neither did you fight with just your clan.

It turns out that it was mostly you who called shadows to aid you against us. and now ur prolly going to say "oh those 20 shadows was just running past the op......."

Get your act together, please.

Ah, it's good to see that your clan is the only one which NEVER relied on masses and only ever called allies when you were out number 1 to 64³.

How about you stfu and get your act together yourself? :)

Edit: Due to the fact that neither pro NOR ShadoW were very active at the end of NC1 I don't get your problem when 4-5 pros fight with 4-5 ShadoW against xxx enemies.

tiikeri
08-11-04, 03:03
to be quite honest, it wasn't pro asking for shadow's help, it shadow asking for pro's help if i can remember properly.

It worked both ways.. remember Shirikan fights? Yes, mostly it was just pro vs us, but occasionally there were shadows fighting too.
Blood Titans were prolly the only clan that never called assistance.. or then i remember wrong.

@morg: why u need 2 clans? when PAIN is built on 3-4 old crahn clans, + former shadows.. how come you need other clans? FF is big.. but so is PAIN too.

@trigger: why-o-why i didn't take screenshot. so how about shutting the fuck up, when you've already been caught in the middle of the fight?

@Sigma: oh and you neverever called shadows? perhaps you should pull that head of yours from the asses of those retarded canadians? or is it already too deep there? since all you can do is to whine that we called assistance, after you were zerging us with shadows... please.. tbhtbhtbhtbhtbhtbhtbh. I already admitted that Yes, we fought with phoenix in the end. But you oviously don't have the balls to admit that you had to go crying for help.

Morganth
08-11-04, 03:04
uhm.

pain have never and most likely, will never assist ups in an op fight. they've never asked, although we've offered. So, stop spitting bullshit.

Was just wondering when I'd see a familiar face in this thread!

Sigma
08-11-04, 03:06
It worked both ways.. remember Shirikan fights? Yes, mostly it was just pro vs us, but occasionally there were shadows fighting too.
Blood Titans were prolly the only clan that never called assistance.. or then i remember wrong.[...]

This just showed that you have no clue whatsoever.

Oh and I remember those Shirkan-"Fights" when 4 pro-spies kept your whole OPFightTeam occupied.

Darkener
08-11-04, 03:08
Well wannabe im going to have to tell you to STFU cause you dont know what your talking about . As for PAIN and UPS there is no PAIN and UPS we keep away from them at all cost any of my members ask's them for help and he gets the clean boot from clan and ill stick to it same with helping them what ever they do they are on there own . Doy could take the map and it wouldnt matter you would find that both clans still wouldnt work togther

___T-X____
heh,lol,rofl,roflmao.

No, Zerg is 'the alliance' with 40-60 people camping outside a UG. uPs dont Zerg.

Birkoff
Far to much saturn politics in this thread for me to understand whats going on n e more :)... bunch a nubs TBH...

Saturn has gone... i thought that being ZERGed on pluto as bad but if Terra is what saturn usedto be like I'm glad i played Pluto :)

UPS have ZERGed many times by asking many clans for help or mayeb they jsut tagged on along, at the end of the day it doesn't matter. If there is going to be a fiar fight just ask them to not come.

Xadhoom
08-11-04, 03:11
UPS have ZERGed many times by asking many clans for help or mayeb they jsut tagged on along

just give me a the name of ONE clan we asked many times for help. the only clan we ever asked for help was pain, and we asked them 1 time in entire nc2 history. we never asked anyone else.

tiikeri
08-11-04, 03:14
DarkH: don't pull that BS, cause i have already witnessed PAIN aiding UPS. Next time i see that happening i'll take screenie.
(off topic, if you have Marks e-mail, would u PM it to me?)

sigma:
Oh and I remember those Shirkan-"Fights" when 4 pro-spies kept your whole OPFightTeam occupied
Yes, stealthing is fun isn't it. Do you remeber all those fights you didn't come just with your clan? i bet you don't, cause you don't want to admit that.

ok, perhaps badly outnumbering is better term than the ALMIGHTY ZERG.

joran420
08-11-04, 03:14
wow this is still open :P

Xiphias
08-11-04, 03:15
i so want to cross post, but i might get my wrist slapped.

my point is being set in concrete with every post made, everyone is blaming everyone else, i wish people would shut the fuck up, and start thinking about now/tommorow/next week.

who cares who did what to whom, on a server that doesn't ever exist anymore?!
this game is getting so stale with everyone spitting out the same bullshit over and over again, the only way things can get better is if each clan had a set number of players in it. clans only decide to bring allies to help take down such big clans,
i know for sure that my clan could never successfully beat some of the major clans on terra due to the sheer size and numbers in these super clans,

Example, my clan can't beat some of the huge clans, due to suprior numbers they have over us, we call for allies, but have not checked to see how this huge clan we're taking ops off actually has online, we take allies and we zerg them. we get called lame, zergers, blah blah, BOOM, they zerg us from now on, we come on here and moan moan moan, nothing gets solved, game gets boring, we leave.

tiikeri
wow this is still open :P
aye for some odd reason : ) =

Sigma
[...]UPS have ZERGed many times by asking many clans for help or mayeb they jsut tagged on along, at the end of the day it doesn't matter. If there is going to be a fiar fight just ask them to not come.

You are in DarK, right?

trigger hurt
@trigger: why-o-why i didn't take screenshot. so how about shutting the fuck up, when you've already been caught in the middle of the fight?
Yeah, why didnt you take a screenshot? Until you can provide one, you are still as full of shit as you were back on saturn. Your opinion counts for dick in my book. Until you can show me where PAIN and ups were fighting at the same outpost at the same exact time (not against each other) then you will continue to be full of shit. Everytime someone from pain has asked for ups assistance, they say no. Everytime we have asked ups if they want assistance, they say no.

I don't see any of our members running over there to help them when they dont need it.

Morganth
08-11-04, 03:17
@morg: why u need 2 clans? when PAIN is built on 3-4 old crahn clans, + former shadows.. how come you need other clans? FF is big.. but so is PAIN too.

PAIN is built on =THP=/"The Alliance" (the best tbh :p ), Black Rose, UnforgiveN and ShadoW. Unfortunately when we have the highest number of active players on to OP war, it only equals about 15-18. About 3 of them log onto PPUs as the rest either cba to play theres, don't have one, or would like a change (I am no saint, I used to only play my PPU, but now I have stopped as I got bored of it). We attacked an FF OP hoping for a good fight, when out of the UG springs 11 fighters and 9 PPUs. Even when all our fighters targetted one, one of the 9 PPUs in FF got a heal on him.

Now thats a combination of two factors: they have fairly good PPUs and we are still getting used to being together (m'kay that sounds weird). However we are slowly getting better, and our decent PPUs are getting their bits together ( 8| ). Until we are all active and back to our previous uberness, we are finding it rather annoying to get outnumbered as badly as we do when we attack an FF (or any other anti-city OP). Like I have said before, we play for fun, and our idea of fun isn't running into an OP with what we think is a good team, to only find twice our number on the other side waith a PPU strapped to them.

NOTE: "The Alliance" was the only active DRE clan from December 2003 to around March 2004 for those that don't know, and due to the supremeness of Cartel and FR we moved to Crahn. Ironically as soon as we moved and announced to the rest of Crahn our intentions, a LS ambassador tried to recruit us all :lol: . He was also quite drunk and we had a laugh however. About 2-3 weeks after we joined Cartel disbanded, and AMR was born in Crahn (as much as I dislike Cybrid now, the most fun I had OP warring was with AMR), and ShadoW in BD. AMR broke apart, ShadoW became supreme, Madji faded away and Black Rose was born. I, however, remain =THP= till about 3 months ago.

tiikeri
08-11-04, 03:18
@Trigger:

just give me a the name of ONE clan we asked many times for help. the only clan we ever asked for help was pain, and we asked them 1 time in entire nc2 history. we never asked anyone else.

There, you got owned TBH.

Sigma
08-11-04, 03:19
DarkH: don't pull that BS, cause i have already witnessed PAIN aiding UPS. Next time i see that happening i'll take screenie.
(off topic, if you have Marks e-mail, would u PM it to me?)

sigma:
Yes, stealthing is fun isn't it. Do you remeber all those fights you didn't come just with your clan? i bet you don't, cause you don't want to admit that.

ok, perhaps badly outnumbering is better term than the ALMIGHTY ZERG.

Yeah we were the only ones who zerged.

Thank god your clan never did such a shameful thing and if they did it was just because we did it first, and when something like this happen you still pwned the fuck out of us because you > all, eh?

God you are such a fucking hypocrite.

Morganth
08-11-04, 03:20
@Trigger:

Yeah, and about 30 secs after PAIN entered the OP -uPs- attacked, and killed all of them due to a misunderstanding (which has been resolved). What you said was PAIN helped -uPs-, however we merely entered the area of the OP, and the only fighting that took place was between PAIN and -uPs-. Get your facts straight.

Xiphias
08-11-04, 03:21
sigh...

trigger hurt
08-11-04, 03:23
@Trigger:

What he doesnt mention, is the one time they asked us for help, we ended up fighting each other and pain took the op from ups. Hardly owned.

Sigma
08-11-04, 03:23
sigh...

What did ya expect?

A peaceful discussion?

:lol:

Sigma
08-11-04, 03:24
What he doesnt mention, is the one time they asked us for help, we ended up fighting each other and pain took the op from ups. Hardly owned.

Yeah, you zerged though!

With VENOM AND FF AND CREDENTES AND R2K AND DARK AND EXILES AND SS AND WITH UPS!!!1

Edit: weee doublepost :x

Xiphias
08-11-04, 03:24
What did ya expect?

A peaceful discussion?

no, i just wanted a resolution. and for the chance to have a decent op fight... not had one in ages :(

not gonna get one am I :(

Sigma
08-11-04, 03:25
no, i just wanted a resolution. and for the chance to have a decent op fight... not had one in ages :(

not gonna get one am I :(

Nope.

Xiphias
08-11-04, 03:27
Yeah, you zerged though!

With VENOM AND FF AND CREDENTES AND R2K AND DARK AND EXILES AND SS AND WITH UPS!!!1

Edit: weee doublepost :x

/scratches head... i don't think i've bee invited to a zerg whilst i've been SS

tiikeri
08-11-04, 03:29
Yeah we were the only ones who zerged.

Thank god your clan never did such a shameful thing and if they did it was just because we did it first, and when something like this happen you still pwned the fuck out of us because you > all, eh?

God you are such a fucking hypocrite.

*sheesh* drop that act already. I already admitet that we fought with phoenix at the end.. can't you read? and TBH we didn't have numbers to zerg. The total MAX what we could get on the peak moment of Adult Inc was 15(usually ~5-10). And have i said that we > all? no i haven't. TBH we enjoyed those fair fights we had from you guys A LOT,and imo in the end the score was quite equal.

@morg: i saw that quite different way.....

sigh...
indeed..

Sigma
08-11-04, 03:29
/scratches head... i don't think i've bee invited to a zerg whilst i've been SS

YOU LIE!

And don't even argue against it, because I'm right anyway!

Sigma
08-11-04, 03:33
*sheesh* drop that act already.

Maybe I'll drop that act if you drop yours.

I already admitet that we fought with phoenix at the end.. can't you read? and TBH we didn't have numbers to zerg. The total MAX what we could get on the peak moment of Adult Inc was 15(usually ~5-10).[...]

We didn't had the numbers to zerg either, TBH.

Edit: FFS, Doublepost again! Write faster people!

Xiphias
08-11-04, 03:34
REPEAT AFTER ME!

zerging is shitteh, we won't zerg anymore, we won't tl25 shelter people anymore, cause thats shitteh too. so we can all hold hands and play nicely...

let us make some new clans, and have fun, skill based, blood pumping op fights... just like the old times.

maybe i should make it into a sig... can you make me a new sig sigma?

Sigma
08-11-04, 03:35
[...]maybe i should make it into a sig... can you make me a new sig sigma?

HOKAY!

Will try!

Edit: THERE!

Morganth
08-11-04, 03:36
We didn't had the numbers to zerg either, TBH

I think its safe to say that not many clans have the ability to zerg if they were from Saturn. Too many people left after the rollback and DB borkage towards the end of NC1 that most clans lost a fair number of members. I know for a fact that PAIN would have between 10-15 more members in it had Saturn not bent over shitted out the DB.

tiikeri
08-11-04, 03:37
Maybe I'll drop that act if you drop yours.

We didn't had the numbers to zerg either, TBH.

Edit: FFS, Doublepost again! Write faster people!

Edit: FFS, Doublepost again! Write faster people

i'm trying i'm trying.. it's hard when it's 3:40am and i'm fucking bored at work.

And i know you didn't have the numbers to zerg either. But for our part, the fightnights always ended in 3 different ways: 1) on our coms:"fuck this, they have 3 vs one of ours, no point of going back - again". 2) ppl had to log off for night/work etc. 3) perhaps the rarest one but still happened occasionally: TRADE-NC: <addyourcharacternamehere>: GG

Sigma
08-11-04, 03:46
[...]1) on our coms:"fuck this, they have 3 vs one of ours, no point of going back - again".[...]

Priceless.

Birkoff
08-11-04, 03:46
You are in DarK, right?

Nope.

tiikeri
08-11-04, 03:49
Perhaps, but you know it get's bored when almost all fights ended like that.
Fair fights > all.
Like the one i loved veryvery much. @Devroux, you had 2-3 droners couple hybs tanks etcetc and there was only me and bioknight left.. and we still pulled our act together and beated you after 1-2hours of fighting - priceless AND FUCKING FUN! :D

Sigma
08-11-04, 03:52
Nope.

Strange, so this:

was just my imagination then?

Xadhoom
08-11-04, 03:52
bioknight? the ppu who died 3 times to my raptor at shirkan and 2 times to sigmas slasher? yes he owns

Sigma
08-11-04, 03:54
bioknight? the ppu who died 3 times to my raptor at shirkan and 2 times to sigmas slasher? yes he owns

No need to be so blunt. :x

tiikeri
08-11-04, 03:58
SHE tbh ;)
And she had shitty con setup for long time.. that might be the reason, can't be sure tho cause i'm not her. She might have fucked up also :)
But in that particular fight, she was the reason we won. And ofc me ;)
and those raptors sure were nasty.

Birkoff
08-11-04, 04:06
was just my imagination then?

I didn't say I was in DarK there....

Morganth
08-11-04, 04:07
and those raptors sure were nasty.

Raptors in general are nasty, I'd hate to think what it'd be like fighting more than one.

Xadhoom
08-11-04, 04:23
raptors are flying speedguns with monk aiming and lockon, nothing else.

well, this op fight were 7? 8? 10? pros got owned by a shitty ppu and a wannabe melee tank - oops, sorry, by wannabe, the melee tank is even more funny then this "ups has zerged many times".

keep it up.

Sloterdijk
08-11-04, 04:33

only to sort that out; its a bit sad that ppl who call another clan for help forget that fast...when ups asked LUNATIC for help we came and helped, clanmates were fighting and dieing at gabanium on ups side. now to see u denying that really hurts...

although lunatic is fighting 95% clan only i dont really see a problem when enemies call other clans for help.
all this clan vs clan leads to the situation we got on terra, clans merging to become bigger and bigger. 4 clans merged to 1 clan to say they only fight clan only...thats insane
what will happen? first factions merge? in the end we got 2 clans on the server, one anti and one pro city named "blue" and "red"?
i dont want only 100+ member clans, why not smaller clans? why not politics between clans?
only got a problem with clans that call other clans not to reach even numbers, clans that call others only to win. winning no matter how, winning by outnumbering.

i hope not everyone wonna be in a 100+ member clan only cause the clan is winning op fights, i got much more respect for smaller clans that dont got a single outpost, but dont keep starting to invite new players like hell to play the game like the others want it to be played..

okay sry for the chaos in my post, but its way too late, so to make that clear:
equal numbers > same clantag

gn8
Sloterdijk

Dribble Joy
08-11-04, 04:37
we went to fight FA, and they never showed at the 2 ops we took, until they arrived with crahn and tg - and this was for 6 NEXT members.....about 25-30 of them
I haven't read any of the thread but I wanna point something out.

You cannot ever expect the enemy to arrive (initially) with exactly the same size force as you, they will bring everything they can to defend it, there is simply no reason not to.
They will not magicaly know somehow that they are being hacked by a small NX force, for all they know it could be the start of a major NC offensive.
I took chester a couple of weeks ago with no ppus, no apus an uncapped tank and two PEs, I was not angered in the slightest when a force that was completely out of my league popped out of the UG.

Subsequent 'reinforcements' from other clans/factions after an initial repulsion should also not be so ferverently attacked. We all like a good even fight, but keeping possesion of an OP is often more important, and there is the equal chance that YOU may call on allies to back you up against them.
Remember that the game is now set in a different political arena, we now have two empires vying against each other and large scales clashes are the order of the day.
It may suck, but small scale OP teams are not suited for the new climate, and indeed perhaps should not be.

Sigma
08-11-04, 04:45
I didn't say I was in DarK there....

Once again then:

[...]If we don't see more than one clan there we won't ask for allies, as ivory stated before on pluto we used to fight 3 clans and still not ask for allies so we are by no means a clan that likes zerging.

You are clearly stating you are in the same clan as Ivory, Ivory is DarK, so you have to be DarK, too.

Otherwise Ivory lied with this:

[...]Dark will never call allies as before we used to always be outnumbered[...]

and called you, an ally.

Birkoff
08-11-04, 05:10
Once again then:

You are clearly stating you are in the same clan as Ivory, Ivory is DarK, so you have to be DarK, too.

Otherwise Ivory lied with this:

and called you, an ally.

I was in DarK from December 2002(except for a bit when me, serve and xio made dominon) till AYB was formed on pluto (about August 2004) Since then I was in FAnG which never worked on terra and I'm now clanless. I'm not in DarK, i have access to a DarK runner or 2 and there Coms but I am not in DarK

kthxbye

BlackDove
08-11-04, 05:29
Ahem. I was there yesterday night.

Anti City won two times over you at Tristar, and you won the third time, by bringing Anti-City backup. I clearly saw a Crahn drone, which I successfuly nuked (it also nuked me twice though - whoever it was, great shots) - being a Crahn drone.

First of all, your policies about bringing allies or not bringing allies is your idea, and your buisness. You may do as you please. I personally don't care about who your bring, or who you don't bring. I just know that bringing Anti-City people to fight for your City clan is just simply below pathetic. I saw it with my own eyes. Werther you agreed for them to help you or not, that's your buisness.

Secondly: I love how each and every one of you that loses, states how they had "20 monks" around you at the time of your death. I know you would love to see 20 monks around you, because that makes you tough, but the simple truth was that you were unbuffed, and some guy targeted you, and you died. The fact that three or four Anti-City clans participate in an op-fight, does not, in any way, relate to mathematics of numbers on one side versus the other. The fact of the matter is, that on your third rush in trying to take Tristar, the odds were even, or even tipped to you "one clan only" favor, with VENOM (or whoever) in mind.

We lost the third time. Fine. It was pretty fair and square numbers wise, aside from the whole Crahn helping you thing, which we were all pretty surprised by.

However, later on when we started taking back Malstrond and Tristar - going over Regants - I specifically checked the number of uPs online. It was just a fly-by check, and I counted nine of you online. In all our massive, zerg status, we had about ten or twelve of our own people online (combined).

We took Malstrond - you didn't fight.
We took Tristar - you didn't fight.
We started taking Regants - you didn't fight, but you had your pure hacker defending the OP inside hacknet. Also, some of you actually GRed there, and died a horrible death, because you didn't use teamwork, and there were like 3 of you at a given time.

So, an hour passed, and myself and Val were the only ones standing inside the Regants op, chatting around.

What happens? A full rush of uPs storms the front side, when everyone went to sleep. What a surprise. I GRed, repoked, and called it a night.

I re-logged today (or yesterday - it's 04:12am now), to find that all of the OP's that belonged to the Fallen Angels - r2k, are now City Admin, meaning you took them all, while everyone was asleep.

Great job.

How surprising you didn't go and take FF's OP's, but just picked on the r2k ones. I wonder why.

Everyone knows that the Fallen Angels as they are now, aren't a huge pillar of strength. You people promote yourself as the toughest shit in City clans, yet somehow I haven't seen you yet having the balls to take FF head on.

Werther you do it tommorow, or after tommorow, it doesn't matter. You didn't do it yesterday, and that was lame. You actually went around their OP's, because god forbid they got pissed at your real-time, and took the whole part of your map.

Really, end of discussion on the events yesterday/day before.

Have fun guys. I really don't care. One or ten of you, one faction or multiple factions, city and anti-city together - I don't care. I'll fight you, because the story tells me to when it comes to OP wars. Win or lose. Whichever.

Asurmen Spec Op
08-11-04, 06:08
Raptors in general are nasty, I'd hate to think what it'd be like fighting more than one.
"You are dead to select a genereplicator press MB2."

Birkoff
08-11-04, 06:16
The only unclanned person there was one of our members doing the biotech epic.

I guess Smurfen and some CS droner on your side didn't count then... not only unclanned not you faction but in a DOY clan... kinda pathetic really. Fine you have people doing DOY epics, don't bring them to OP fights.

solling
08-11-04, 06:23
Secondly, it is very true on being zerged. You attack an FF OP, and they turn up with 9 fighters and 9 PPUs, then Dark turn up, then every other anti-city clan and his brother turn up.

sigh u come to cycrow prolly the biggest busiest lvling spot of anticity in game and u excpect to see no doy peops besides FF there :rolleyes: we dont call em they lvl at cycrow a lot they see enemy and naturelly they attack same thing when CA took cycrow for a day

and does pain ever figth alone ? we had one fight today when they did rest of they they had some next clan there and a lot of non clanned

i really hope they get their act toghether lol would be some fun fights ;)

and ups do provide good fights when we fought em was one by one mostley except a few mishaps keep it up guys :)

tiikeri
08-11-04, 06:27
well, this op fight were 7? 8? 10? pros got owned by a shitty ppu and a wannabe melee tank - oops, sorry, by wannabe, the melee tank is even more funny then this "ups has zerged many times".

keep it up.

10+ (including ppl from shadows. i.e. 40poser on decypher)
You had tanks, hybs, apus, ppus and droners. and still just me and this ppu you call shitty one, owned you. How funny is that? starts sounding like our skill > your skill? oh.. and now you start bitching about melee being overpowered? since there was melee tank on your side too, why didn't you win? Overall: The fight was tense and lasted long, it almost looked like we already lost, but me and bio managed to get enough of your folks down to rezz joey and crom..

My melee tank might have been called Wannabe, but does that make me a wannabe melee tank? So far i concider myself being one of the best melee tanks there is. You can't be the best, without trying to be the best. Perhaps because my setup is built for the clan, not for me - ppl doesn't appreciate me (choosing clans benefits over being pure pvp tank).

Yes, Keep it coming, just showing ppl how 2 niblets rocked your world.

Sigma
08-11-04, 06:55
10+ (including ppl from shadows. i.e. 40poser on decypher)
You had tanks, hybs, apus, ppus and droners. and still just me and this ppu you call shitty one, owned you. How funny is that? starts sounding like our skill > your skill? oh.. and now you start bitching about melee being overpowered? since there was melee tank on your side too, why didn't you win? Overall: The fight was tense and lasted long, it almost looked like we already lost, but me and bio managed to get enough of your folks down to rezz joey and crom..

My melee tank might have been called Wannabe, but does that make me a wannabe melee tank? So far i concider myself being one of the best melee tanks there is. You can't be the best, without trying to be the best. Perhaps because my setup is built for the clan, not for me - ppl doesn't appreciate me (choosing clans benefits over being pure pvp tank).

Yes, Keep it coming, just showing ppl how 2 niblets rocked your world.

Not to rain on your parade, but he has a point and infact I myself belive that you just made that story up.

Smiley
08-11-04, 06:57
I guess Smurfen and some CS droner on your side didn't count then... not only unclanned not you faction but in a DOY clan... kinda pathetic really. Fine you have people doing DOY epics, don't bring them to OP fights.

Uhhh i forgot Smurfen was there. One additional runner. OMG ZERG!!!!!111111 :rolleyes:

Please gimme the Name and the Clan of this mysterious CS Droner. I think you count every person passing through the Fightzone to our side, even if they are in a DOY-Clan... :wtf:

SovKhan
08-11-04, 08:11
*sigh* i remember a time where if someone made a post like this it would be closed in under an hour with a "keep it ingame" from nid.

Birkoff
08-11-04, 08:22
Uhhh i forgot Smurfen was there. One additional runner. OMG ZERG!!!!!111111 :rolleyes:

Please gimme the Name and the Clan of this mysterious CS Droner. I think you count every person passing through the Fightzone to our side, even if they are in a DOY-Clan... :wtf:

Strangly as i stated the unclanned droner was unclanned, i don't know there name as i was only being shot by the drone.

hegemonic
08-11-04, 08:34
kudos to the mods for keeping this discussion open and to the runners for keeping the flaming to a moderate civility.

THIS is what I wanted the Official Forums to be like!

Fridge
08-11-04, 10:55
omg pathetic thread ...

wasnt in any op fights yet because my tank is still at to low strength .. and yet ups gets flamed for things what happened in NC1 ..

this is NC2 goddamn, who cares if some of us or you zerged in NC1 .. all what counts is how you play NOW ffs

Damn this reminds me of the good old FAnG - SK - |R|A|K| - TJ Flamewars

Bugs Gunny
08-11-04, 11:19
I haven't read any of the thread but I wanna point something out.

You cannot ever expect the enemy to arrive (initially) with exactly the same size force as you, they will bring everything they can to defend it, there is simply no reason not to.
They will not magicaly know somehow that they are being hacked by a small NX force, for all they know it could be the start of a major NC offensive.
I took chester a couple of weeks ago with no ppus, no apus an uncapped tank and two PEs, I was not angered in the slightest when a force that was completely out of my league popped out of the UG.

Subsequent 'reinforcements' from other clans/factions after an initial repulsion should also not be so ferverently attacked. We all like a good even fight, but keeping possesion of an OP is often more important, and there is the equal chance that YOU may call on allies to back you up against them.
Remember that the game is now set in a different political arena, we now have two empires vying against each other and large scales clashes are the order of the day.
It may suck, but small scale OP teams are not suited for the new climate, and indeed perhaps should not be.

Well, they did have two tanks stick their heads out the ug and their boddies dropped dead right outside, so they were able to count us :-)

Must have been the NEXT tag that scared them :-)

ultimate chill
08-11-04, 11:42

Morganth if you were ever on your own long enough and saw two raptors, you would spend too long calling for help to be able to fight them.

S a W
08-11-04, 11:53
Morganth if you were ever on your own long enough and saw two raptors, you would spend too long calling for help to be able to fight them.

I thot this thread was about -uPs- not morganth o_O all i see is u flaming him, take it to pm ffs

Bugs Gunny
08-11-04, 12:06
Either take it to pms or i'll start:

I'm the best leet pker tradeskiller in the whole of neocron.
I took out 10 ppu's buffing each other at an op war, just by salvaging all their spells and armor. Made me some nice cash from doing that, and i later went on to TH, where i repoked their 115 chips for another 2 mil.
Then i moved on via hacknet, where i cleared two entire enemy dns's and popped out inside the TG HQ where i killed everyone with my junkknife and ran all the way to tristar to hack to hack first layer, since i needed people to come out and fight me, as i hadn't felt challenged yet.

Continue that namecalling etc and i'll make my sentences longer without any , . : etc.....

StealthyAssassi
08-11-04, 12:18
[...]
I re-logged today (or yesterday - it's 04:12am now), to find that all of the OP's that belonged to the Fallen Angels - r2k, are now City Admin, meaning you took them all, while everyone was asleep.

Great job.
[...]

Thats exactly what happened - so you are saying you are playing for fair fights? No ninja hacking? No zerging? No logging in a hacknet alt to tag the OP? Or to defend it?

S a W
08-11-04, 12:19
Either take it to pms or i'll start:

I'm the best leet pker tradeskiller in the whole of neocron.
I took out 10 ppu's buffing each other at an op war, just by salvaging all their spells and armor. Made me some nice cash from doing that, and i later went on to TH, where i repoked their 115 chips for another 2 mil.
Then i moved on via hacknet, where i cleared two entire enemy dns's and popped out inside the TG HQ where i killed everyone with my junkknife and ran all the way to tristar to hack to hack first layer, since i needed people to come out and fight me, as i hadn't felt challenged yet.

Continue that namecalling etc and i'll make my sentences longer without any , . : etc.....

I was there I watched him !

Selendor
08-11-04, 12:34
Glad this thread is open, a bit too much dwelling on Saturn in the middle but otherwise a good read.

Perhaps the answer to your problems is for your leaders, the ones so keen to come on here and defend their reputations, should dm each other in game when attacks are happening and let the other side know how many they are bringing?

Also, guys, its very hard to prevent people tagging along at op wars even if you don't want them to. Not including clan members who are doing epics, there are many smaller clans who I guess want to be in Op wars but are currently getting whupped by the large clans. Often the only way to grow is to get involved in the op wars, to raise your profile.

At the end of the day the intentions of both sides should be fair, but people need to be a little forgiving of when other parties turn up. While there may be exceptions, I think that Ups has made their intention clear in this thread, so judge it from now on, and respond accordingly.

Cubico
08-11-04, 12:35
Question:
Is the Pain clan the former NCAT clan?

S a W
08-11-04, 12:37
Question:
Is the Pain clan the former NCAT clan?

err.. no, PAIN was a clan that started off as a few people from the old shadow on saturn, then merged with a few clans in nc2. NCAT not being one of them.

S a W
08-11-04, 12:48
and does pain ever figth alone ? we had one fight today when they did rest of they they had some next clan there and a lot of non clanned

Actually, that fight at cycrow where we beat you guys - great fight, it was one on one and you know it was.

a few le guys turn up at cycrow and start shouting out on alliance chat "CA at cycrow CA at cycrow" 15mins later we had to fight off dark, desperados and ff.

You guys could have easily said you could of handled it seeing as you guys are 1337 but no you guys team up and slay us and give us the mocks O_o for a 3 clan v 1.

As far as -uPs- i would say they are the best CA clan running atm seeing as pain is a shamble just now. PAIN and -uPs dont work together and i doubt they ever will for a while.

As for all this pain - ups and other pro city clans zerge... yes we use to in the first couple of weeks of neocron2, that was because it was fun having pro city v antiy city.

solling
08-11-04, 12:54
this is NC2 goddamn, who cares if some of us or you zerged in NC1 .. all what counts is how you play NOW ffs

could not agree with u more hey look at dark and FF enemies in nc1 but we took a fresh start with nc2 no grudges

also i was refering to the fight at ceres and grant last night not the ones at cycrow but as i have seen it yet pain hardly fight alone unles they outnumber their opponent 2 to 1 but hopefully im wrong or just biased on that point

also about city clans i must say lunatic asylum does well they have some good debuffs0rs :p

Fridge
08-11-04, 12:57
also about city clans i must say lunatic asylum does well they have some good debuffs0rs :p

lunatic? dont make me laugh ..

S a W
08-11-04, 12:58
Lunatic has the most ppus in a clan I have ever seen :eek:

Ascension
08-11-04, 13:02
About city clans i must say lunatic asylum does well they have some good debuffs0rs :p

Just curious, what do you think about Credentes :p seen my vid? now they have APU's / PPU's o_O in fact have they got any other class in that nib zerg of a clan?

solling
08-11-04, 13:02

lol gotta love MY CLAN ME ME ME

Just curious, what do you think about Credentes seen my vid? now they have APU's / PPU's in fact have they got any other class in that nib zerg of a clan?

i dunno i have never fought them and i have not really fought along side em either i dont have any opinion about any DOY clans except dark cuz we fought along side them and againt em looks like quite a lot of monks tho :p

Bugs Gunny
08-11-04, 13:04
Credentes shouldn't have dogtags but they should drop:

"Magic, the gathering" cards instead.

tiikeri
08-11-04, 13:10
Not to rain on your parade, but he has a point and infact I myself belive that you just made that story up.

Oh, denial :) Still, @Dev. 10+ of you, 10+ of us. huge strugling for 1-2hours. At one point, we had only me and bio left. and still managed to get our guys up and beat u. ++ We had 2 raptors chacing us all the time.

Believe it or not, but it's true. After all it's one of those rare "GG"s

Ascension
08-11-04, 13:11
i dunno i have never fought them and i have not really fought along side em either i dont have any opinion about any DOY clans except dark cuz we fought along side them and againt em looks like quite a lot of monks tho :p

check this (http://www.farcryuniverse.com/monkocron.wmv) and tell me what ya think? I miss being a rare APU dont you? :(

solling
08-11-04, 13:16
check this and tell me what ya think? I miss being a rare APU dont you?

lol nice vid :)

i miss being able to run around without a strap on ppu and being able to fight without him to not op fights but skirmish seems like EVERYone has a ppu up his ass now a days

i remeber being able to go into pp and running around crp on my monk and sometimes finding peops to fight and kill who 'surprise surprise' did not have a strap on ppu it was fast it was fun win or loose it was more about skill and less about ur ppus skill ;)

Ascension
08-11-04, 13:20

i miss being able to run around without a strap on ppu and being able to fight without him to not op fights but skirmish seems like EVERYone has a ppu up his ass now a days

i remeber being able to go into pp and running around crp on my monk and sometimes finding peops to fight and kill who 'surprise surprise' did not have a strap on ppu it was fast it was fun win or loose it was more about skill and less about ur ppus skill ;)

Which is exactly my point.. and the start creds on the film focus on the fact of 'skills not needed anymore?' Now we are forced to carry a ppu since everyone else has one.. without one and apu is nearly pointless to play.. although I raided Doy alone on my apu :D and lived ;)

S a W
08-11-04, 13:27
Which is exactly my point.. and the start creds on the film focus on the fact of 'skills not needed anymore?' Now we are forced to carry a ppu since everyone else has one.. without one and apu is nearly pointless to play.. although I raided Doy alone on my apu :D and lived ;)

Relying on your setup u need a ppu on ur ass dont u? :p

Ascension
08-11-04, 13:28
Relying on your setup u need a ppu on ur ass dont u? :p

No actually i dont.. ;) I just lose a little on my spells :)

BlackDove
08-11-04, 13:32
Thats exactly what happened - so you are saying you are playing for fair fights? No ninja hacking? No zerging? No logging in a hacknet alt to tag the OP? Or to defend it?

No, but it's still lame :p

You didn't see me do it yet however. You get your turn to complain when I do it :p

And much to your contrary belief of "zerging" (btw who came up with that term? Really retarded - Starcraft and Zerg race were much diffferent in the tactical sense if you bar the Hydras...erm yeah) - surprisingly, whenever I'm on, the odds to fights are even.

Only pussies complain about "OMGZ I WAZ ZERGED". Really? You should have taken a brain pill and ran the fuck away then. Strange how it's "Zerging" only when you lose, no? :)

Sloterdijk
08-11-04, 13:36
Lunatic has the most ppus in a clan I have ever seen :eek:

lol i missed something? exactly the opposite cpt birdseye, i have seen one op fight in nc2 when we got 3 ppus. normally we fight with 2 or even 1 ppu. plz dont mix good ppus with hordes of ppus.
to sort that out and make it easy:

FF (hordes of ppus / bad ones)
PAIn (few ppus / bad too)
LUNATIC (few ppus / hard to say cause i am one of these myself, but think compared to the other examples they are not that bad.. ;) )

tbh lunatic dont got that good debuffers as mentioned :mad:
we only use the advantage when someone is debuffed better than others.. :angel:

Sloterdijk

BlackDove
08-11-04, 13:38
FF (hordes of ppus / bad ones)

I wish.

Won't comment on skill (they work good for me) but FF doesn't have that many PPU's in OP wars I've attended.

S a W
08-11-04, 13:45
@Sloterdijk

I was at a fight not long ago fighting lunatic were they cleary had alot of ppus. Ive played a ppu as long as ive played this game and ive seen that the more ppus you have in a team the more chances you are going to win, as I seen you guys clearly had the more ppus it doesnt matter if there good or not.

Im a ppu and I wouldnt say I was a bad ppu, I would recommend myself as a good ppu. But to ppu a team of 13 ppl with only 2 or 3 ppus its kinda hard so you cant say "pain - bad ppus" wen infact you guys had near a ppu to each man.

Sloterdijk
08-11-04, 13:46
sry, i now the comment on the skill of the ppus wasn't very polite, but seems as that is not a big problem in this game/forum.

ppl told me about these kinds of fights before,
but ff was the first and so far only clan i fought that came to an op fight with more ppus than dmg dealers.
And still somehow managed not to get the dmg dealers sheltered...

Sloterdijk

solling
08-11-04, 13:55
ppl told me about these kinds of fights before,
but ff was the first and so far only clan i fought that came to an op fight with more ppus than dmg dealers.
And still somehow managed not to get the dmg dealers sheltered...,

hmm u must have been drunk we never have more ppus then damage dealers tho true we have quite a few ppus most of them not normally ppus so so still learning :p

we had good fights against lunatic and i must say u do have a lot of ppus and a LOAD of apus

StealthyAssassi
08-11-04, 13:55
check this (http://www.farcryuniverse.com/monkocron.wmv) and tell me what ya think? I miss being a rare APU dont you? :(
/set kill_self 1
Im a Spy, I guess I should reroll and play APU or PPU (*maybe* Tank)

Sloterdijk
08-11-04, 13:58
i am glad to hear that it seems like we got a ppu for each man :)
its a good sign isnt it?
i can only say it again, normalls 2ppus max, one time 3 ppus...

i only wanted to make clear that lunatic is NOT a ppu clan like others, cause i dont got much respect for this kind of clan.
most clans got good and bad sides, PAin got good tanks, but a problem with the support of these... its okay.

Sloterdijk

Maui
08-11-04, 13:59
I wish.

Won't comment on skill (they work good for me) but FF doesn't have that many PPU's in OP wars I've attended.
but they still suck

Sloterdijk
08-11-04, 14:07
wow when i keep posting like that i will beat QD one day ;)

but i forgot something:

who are u to be able to say something about lunatic? u ever fought lunatic in an op fight???
maybe u should speak to one of the former uTs members in ur clan... they know us and will not just laugh..

Sloterdijk

Darkener
08-11-04, 14:21

Hehehee have to say at an op taking you down and keeping you down is on of the hardest things ive ever had to do in a op war . No matter how many times you go down your back up again.

I rember them days to raiding TG canyon or MB it would take ages before any serious threat would come to take you down. Some damned good fights as well cause people would come to remove you from there living space and come enforce . Then i think people started doubting there skills or getting illusions that para-spamming someone and killing them made you 1337 but still even if you managed to take 2-3 of them out before they got you it was all worthwhile.

trigger hurt
08-11-04, 14:33
sigh u come to cycrow prolly the biggest busiest lvling spot of anticity in game and u excpect to see no doy peops besides FF there :rolleyes: we dont call em they lvl at cycrow a lot they see enemy and naturelly they attack same thing when CA took cycrow for a day

i really hope they get their act toghether lol would be some fun fights ;)

and ups do provide good fights when we fought em was one by one mostley except a few mishaps keep it up guys :)
solling, ur full of shit. There was one next guy at that fight today. His name was Benediction. And everyone knows, yes even you, that he is in our clan. You've known since the fight at cycrow where one apu and one ppu took down your entire zerg, alone, while you had dark assisting you. Everyone one there, except him, had a PAIN tag above their head.

FInally, when pain attacks cycrow, we check the caves and the other spawn points before runnining in. There's never anyone there when we have attacked. They didn't come running to defend the op, you called them.

Xadhoom
08-11-04, 14:35

cant say the same from FF atm. If somebody cries in ally chan for FF help coz "uPs is zerging" then pls dm us, and visit the op where uPs is waiting .. and, be sure, u will find only uPs there, no matter what r2k, dark or anyone else says

Darkener
08-11-04, 14:40
solling, ur full of shit. There was one next guy at that fight today. His name was Benediction. And everyone knows, yes even you, that he is in our clan. You've known since the fight at cycrow where one apu and one ppu took down your entire zerg, alone, while you had dark assisting you. Everyone one there, except him, had a PAIN tag above their head.

FInally, when pain attacks cycrow, we check the caves and the other spawn points before runnining in. There's never anyone there when we have attacked. They didn't come running to defend the op, you called them.
Also when Benediction was in chran he seen you guys calll for help over alliance .

Darkener
08-11-04, 14:41
cant say the same from FF atm. If somebody cries in ally chan for FF help coz "uPs is zerging" then pls dm us, and visit the op where uPs is waiting .. and, be sure, u will find only uPs there, no matter what r2k, dark or anyone else says When did op fights become so organised. why not just dm each other numbers and pre-arranged times then no fuck ups can happen.

Xadhoom
08-11-04, 14:44
When did op fights become so organised. why not just dm each other numbers and pre-arranged times then no fuck ups can happen.

I dont like organised fights. But atm it looks like nobody can fight us alone. credentes with desperados, r2k with exiles, desperados, and other friends, Dark with FF, and so on .. why do ppl hack ops if they cant defend em alone

StealthyAssassi
08-11-04, 14:44
cant say the same from FF atm. If somebody cries in ally chan for FF help coz "uPs is zerging" then pls dm us, and visit the op where uPs is waiting .. and, be sure, u will find only uPs there, no matter what r2k, dark or anyone else says
Zerging or no zerging - you ninja hacked all the OPs while everyone was sleeping - so why are you saying you attack OPs to have fun fights?

Fridge
08-11-04, 14:45
who are u to be able to say something about lunatic? u ever fought lunatic in an op fight???
maybe u should speak to one of the former uTs members in ur clan... they know us and will not just laugh..
Sloterdijk

sightgivers playing style .. nuff said ...

i am the reason ups nearly declared war on you guys .. so i know you guys good enough :) bad attempt to flame .. goodbye

Xadhoom
08-11-04, 14:47
Zerging or no zerging - you ninja hacked all the OPs while everyone was sleeping - so why are you saying you attack OPs to have fun fights?

we never ninjahacked any ops. Theres no need to do that.

StealthyAssassi
08-11-04, 14:50
we never ninjahacked any ops. Theres no need to do that.
Why did CA suddenly own all FA and some other OPs 2 days ago then?

Ninjada
08-11-04, 14:54

Anti City won two times over you at Tristar, and you won the third time, by bringing Anti-City backup. I clearly saw a Crahn drone, which I successfuly nuked (it also nuked me twice though - whoever it was, great shots) - being a Crahn drone.

First of all, your policies about bringing allies or not bringing allies is your idea, and your buisness. You may do as you please. I personally don't care about who your bring, or who you don't bring. I just know that bringing Anti-City people to fight for your City clan is just simply below pathetic. I saw it with my own eyes. Werther you agreed for them to help you or not, that's your buisness.

Secondly: I love how each and every one of you that loses, states how they had "20 monks" around you at the time of your death. I know you would love to see 20 monks around you, because that makes you tough, but the simple truth was that you were unbuffed, and some guy targeted you, and you died. The fact that three or four Anti-City clans participate in an op-fight, does not, in any way, relate to mathematics of numbers on one side versus the other. The fact of the matter is, that on your third rush in trying to take Tristar, the odds were even, or even tipped to you "one clan only" favor, with VENOM (or whoever) in mind.

We lost the third time. Fine. It was pretty fair and square numbers wise, aside from the whole Crahn helping you thing, which we were all pretty surprised by.

However, later on when we started taking back Malstrond and Tristar - going over Regants - I specifically checked the number of uPs online. It was just a fly-by check, and I counted nine of you online. In all our massive, zerg status, we had about ten or twelve of our own people online (combined).

We took Malstrond - you didn't fight.
We took Tristar - you didn't fight.
We started taking Regants - you didn't fight, but you had your pure hacker defending the OP inside hacknet. Also, some of you actually GRed there, and died a horrible death, because you didn't use teamwork, and there were like 3 of you at a given time.

So, an hour passed, and myself and Val were the only ones standing inside the Regants op, chatting around.

What happens? A full rush of uPs storms the front side, when everyone went to sleep. What a surprise. I GRed, repoked, and called it a night.

Great job.

How surprising you didn't go and take FF's OP's, but just picked on the r2k ones. I wonder why.

Everyone knows that the Fallen Angels as they are now, aren't a huge pillar of strength. You people promote yourself as the toughest shit in City clans, yet somehow I haven't seen you yet having the balls to take FF head on.

Werther you do it tommorow, or after tommorow, it doesn't matter. You didn't do it yesterday, and that was lame. You actually went around their OP's, because god forbid they got pissed at your real-time, and took the whole part of your map.

Really, end of discussion on the events yesterday/day before.

Have fun guys. I really don't care. One or ten of you, one faction or multiple factions, city and anti-city together - I don't care. I'll fight you, because the story tells me to when it comes to OP wars. Win or lose. Whichever.
I wont say more. what black said is true. i found some pics :)
but i ask meh, who was the CA @ malstrond???
can u explain ups?

Xadhoom
08-11-04, 15:07
I dont care if a single neoguard rans into malstrond. I didnt even knew that this clan still exist.

When I logged in, uPs was grouping at malstrond to attack tristar. I gred there, we moved to tristar (about 10 uPs) and we engaged r2k, desperados, and exiles there (and a clan called "fuukos" or something like that) and defeated em. We kept waiting at tristar for incoming, nothing happened. Then r2k returned with a lot of friends and FF so we said "fuck em, we dont need to fight this bunch of zergs" and stopped fighting. But, when u hacked regant (we took that op from FF weeks ago, it never belonged to r2k) we got angry, especially when u spammed trade channel with comments like "oh, its so easy to take ups ops" "anybody want regant fortress?". We killed 2 of ur battle hackers in hacknet, a stealther used his chance to reset the layers, everybody logged on their fight chars and we crushed u in regant. 10 Minutes later, we hacked malstrond, tristar, and 10 minutes after that we took yutano.

When u hacked regant, 3 remaining uPs were online.

Spermy
08-11-04, 15:19
I dont care if a single neoguard rans into malstrond. I didnt even knew that this clan still exist.

Doesn't really have any bearing on anything... :wtf:

When I logged in, uPs was grouping at malstrond to attack tristar. I gred there, we moved to tristar (about 10 uPs) and we engaged r2k, desperados, and exiles there (and a clan called "fuukos" or something like that) and defeated em. We kept waiting at tristar for incoming, nothing happened. Then r2k returned with a lot of friends and FF so we said "fuck em, we dont need to fight this bunch of zergs"

Pretty much like let's bring our freinds and zerg eh? Pot Kettle Black. You remind me of these reality tv shows with the so called "nigga" walking out of the challenge because he was "bored". Y'know - It's alright to cut losses and run dude. But don't bother turning it around to - we could have taken you all - because to be honest - if you could - you would.

and stopped fighting. But, when u hacked regant (we took that op from FF weeks ago, it never belonged to r2k)

I think R2K would be the people to ask about that... I'm pretty sure it did at some point though.

we got angry, especially when u spammed trade channel with comments like "oh, its so easy to take ups ops" "anybody want regant fortress?". We killed 2 of ur battle hackers in hacknet, a stealther used his chance to reset the layers, everybody logged on their fight chars and we crushed u in regant. 10 Minutes later, we hacked malstrond, tristar, and 10 minutes after that we took yutano.

When you hacked the others - how many defenders were online dare I ask?

It's all in the bold -

Although I do wonder why you even started this thread in the first place - you KNEW it was flamebait!

All you have done is given the haters a chance to flame away and leave you looking stupid and feeling pissed off. Which people neither want - nor need.

Sloterdijk
08-11-04, 15:20
sightgivers playing style .. nuff said ...

i am the reason ups nearly declared war on you guys .. so i know you guys good enough :) bad attempt to flame .. goodbye

highest six members of LUNATIC are former Tigers Jaw (Uranus) so maybe u should be a bit more careful with saying stuff like that. i gave u the hind, just ask a former uTs member before u say anything about a clan u dont know.

NONpk
08-11-04, 15:25
Why did CA suddenly own all FA and some other OPs 2 days ago then?
because we owned them in a fair fight... ?

but xadhoom is right, we(uPs) are everytime zerged.... last 3 fights at tristar... r2k, exiles, turretspam.... there is no longer skill needed in this game :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey all doy's fight alone, would be much more fun for us + you.... but anytime in the future, maybe we(uPs) won't hack any ops...so fight fair... for a better game :D

Xadhoom
08-11-04, 15:26
"we could have taken u all"? u lost at regant, and it looks like all of u logged off in 5 mins if its true that nobody from u, exiles, desperados (u dont even controvert r2k refuses to fight without all their friends with em). uPs logged off after we heard that ur in tristar with FF. 2, 3 uPs were still online - and u hacked malstrond. Do u see a single uPs crying bout it? it just pissed us off that ur trying to hack even more ops becoz we stopped fighting and logged. That was ur major failure, and thats why u lost all of ur outposts.

StealthyAssassi
08-11-04, 15:27
[...]
But, when u hacked regant (we took that op from FF weeks ago, it never belonged to r2k) we got angry, ...
[...]
Who said anything about Regant? You took: Hawkins, Emmerson, Avenger, Yutano and Tristar overnight

because we owned them in a fair fight... ?
[...]
Lol... there was nobody to fight - so yes you could probably call the "fight" fair.

R2K called for help on the alliance channel in an effort to TAKE BACK our OPs that were hacked (as stated above) overnight. We didnt have enough people online to do it ourselves and we were angry.

QuickFix
08-11-04, 15:29
last night was the first time i had an enjoyable OP fight.

It was PAIN and Benedictum (NEXT Epic) V's FF.

no one else in the first fight, it lasted a good 20-30 minutes, with multiple deaths for myself. :p

then later at Grant you had to fight from the UG which is always bad news due to the sync crashing.

then you regrouped and attacked ceres while we waiting at grant, we got the heads up about 15 seconds before u arrived.

we fought again for a good 30 minutes, until you where defeated again, in the second fight you had allies, although the total numbers per side was about even 15 v's 15 i think.

p.s i am very happy PAIN has managed to sort our disagreements with both uPs and Lunatic.

NONpk
08-11-04, 15:29
Who said anything about Regant? You took: Hawkins, Emmerson, Avenger, Yutano and Tristar overnight

Lol...what a senseless comment...really...

you can't admitt it.... why don't create one clan in tg called "WE ARE ZERGER, NO SKILL BUT ZERG GG WUWU" ?

StealthyAssassi
08-11-04, 15:30
Read what I added.

NONpk
08-11-04, 15:33
R2K called for help on the alliance channel in an effort to TAKE BACK our OPs that were hacked (as stated above) overnight. We didnt have enough people online to do it ourselves and we were angry.
isnt that called "zerg" ?

you had enough peoples on..

(maybe i take before every op fight a screene, with how much people you on have... )

Spermy
08-11-04, 15:34
"we could have taken u all"? u lost at regant, and it looks like all of u logged off in 5 mins if its true that nobody from u, exiles, desperados (u dont even controvert r2k refuses to fight without all their friends with em). uPs logged off after we heard that ur in tristar with FF. 2, 3 uPs were still online - and u hacked malstrond. Do u see a single uPs crying bout it? it just pissed us off that ur trying to hack even more ops becoz we stopped fighting and logged. That was ur major failure, and thats why u lost all of ur outposts.

Errr....

I'm not counting the ninjas am I?

Nuff said...

NONpk
08-11-04, 15:35
Errr....

I'm not counting the ninjas am I?

Nuff said...we ninjaed ? when ? which op ?

Xadhoom
08-11-04, 15:48

we defended regant, and hacked yutano, tristar, malstrond. Dont know anything bout hawkins, emmerson and avenger. Im sure these ops werent FA. Maybe PAIN took em, I dont know. becoz CA took em doesnt mean that we hacked em.

Somebody in ts just said that lunatic took these ops.

Lol... there was nobody to fight - so yes you could probably call the "fight" fair.

well, tbh I havent seen r2k defending their OPs alone. They didnt even tried it. Everytime they got at least exiles with em and still, they loose as good as all fights.

Im pretty sure we will record some fights in future, these "whos lame whos not" discussions will be over then.

Sloterdijk
08-11-04, 15:50
think pain took them, but lost them to FF few hours later if i remeber correctly

S a W
08-11-04, 15:52
So whats this thread turning into? A thread to let people know what ops just got took and who took them? may aswell be closed.

Anna
08-11-04, 16:03
actually, ive been watching lunatic fight a few times on my le droner
and i have to say im nicely impressed, and im not impressed that often :p

tried watching an ups fight too but they chased me away :(

Fridge
08-11-04, 16:07
highest six members of LUNATIC are former Tigers Jaw (Uranus) so maybe u should be a bit more careful with saying stuff like that. i gave u the hind, just ask a former uTs member before u say anything about a clan u dont know.

so your trying to tell a FAnG member that the top 6 players are Tigers Jaw (lo JoHnsons) so theyre supposed to be good .. dont make me laugh do you have a idea how often FAnG bashed TJ until RAK got banned and they left to uranus because they were shit without them ...

johnsons & sightgivers ... im feeling home again ... wheres the fragmeat?

bradd
08-11-04, 16:18
so your trying to tell a FAnG member that the top 6 players are Tigers Jaw (lo JoHnsons) so theyre supposed to be good .. dont make me laugh do you have a idea how often FAnG bashed TJ until RAK got banned and they left to uranus because they were shit without them ...

johnsons & sightgivers ... im feeling home again ... wheres the fragmeat?

ok Fridge u one of the persons that never will understand that this only a game ....

There r maybe 3 of the old JoHnsons left in the clan and u try to tell me that we make u laugh ? Cool Down pls

I think u had been a very good pvp clan we had good fights and we both had clan members that were doing propaganda very well. U said u pwned us we said the same about u. And we left jupiter because more then the half of our members quited playing nc. And restarted after 2 mounth @ uranus.

But thats over.

Sloterdijk
08-11-04, 16:30
thats just sad.

first, Tigers Jaw (uranus) != The JoHnsons (jupiter) (thats the reason why the name was changed)
i for example never had a char at jupiter.

second, u talk about fang bashing the johnsons, i have never been there, cannot comment this, but when u start talking about skills some clans had in the past i have to tell u a story:

at uranus the former untouchables (uTs) (u remember, one part of ur clan) LEADER left the clan and joined the clan Tigers Jaw. The clan u think u know. the first comment after a fight was: wow, i first have to learn that ppl in a fight can actually work together on that high lvl in an op fight... think that should be enough to the old clan Tigers Jaw u think u know, and if u want to reply remember what u say indirectly about 1/2 of ur clan.

could we plz now stop talking about the past? and u plz accept that u have NO idea what kind of clan LUNATIC is?

don't u see u make urself a fool? u make a comment to the clan lunatic. when u have to say why u made that comment ur first argument ist that lunatic is the clan sightgivers that u know. i made clear that its simply false.
and now ur second argument is "lool, we bash0rd ur clan in the past. where is the fragmeat?"
i am sorry to say, but thats a way lower level of argumentation then i have expected.

is it that hard just to say "sorry". sorry i was wrong, i saw that i dont know the clan i was speaking about?

hope we can stop that now.

Sloterdijk

THX @ anna, someone likes us :) or maybe just tells her objective view without any likes/dislikes of the past!

Darth Slayer
08-11-04, 16:37
"sigh" Not read the whole thread yet. But Saturday night fought UPS twice at Tristar and was for me excellant fights, tho u was third time lucky gits...... :D
Nice fighting you even nicer killing you see you at the next Op...... :)

Scorpius.
Ahh Just found out some more about the fights seems UPS have there fair share of hypocrites after all.
Oh another eidit...... R2K and SSX (exiles) will almost always fight together as we tend to act as a faction, you know how the game is sorta mean't to be played.

Fridge
08-11-04, 16:40
bradd, nothing against the JoHnsons .. they were one of the best Enemies i ever had in my whole Neocron carreer .. even tough they werent as good as RAK or similar Clans :) You guys still have my deepest respect for what you achieved and what you did on Jupiter

But the fact that some guys on Terra think theyre sooo good without even proving it .. yes i saw you guys fight .. nothing impressing ... makes me sick ...

Either youre good ... and other people admit it ... or your not .. no need to talk about yourself, i know where this leads. I still remember the good old SK - FAnG flamethreads where every clan said hes the best on Jupiter. I leave judgement to the people who are not in my clan to tell me if its good or not. So far i saw ONE person talking good about you and about TEN persons saying bad things about you .. and those ten guys arent even your enemies and have never fought against you ..

So far my opinion about you guys is:

- killed me once with 2 UPS members at battle dome because one former sightgiver in your clan
- got flamed to death by another lunatic-sightgiver and some of your clan in trade channel when n1n3 almost declared war on you guys which could easily be avoided
- saw a huge PPU army in a opfight of yours .. cant remember how much they were .. i was standing LE´d on my n00n spy right inside the fight
-killed PAIN and ups Runners in Plaza1

if i compare this to the real good clans (RAK, FAnG, Crystal Crew, Saeder Krupp) ... as said made me laugh that you think so highly of yourselfes

go and improve .. maybe someday you might impress me and i might take you serious as a good clan .. but dont try to do that right now you wont get anything from me ... nor from most of the community right now (expect some brown noseys ofc) :)

*edit* and i dont care about your uts and such talking ... i was FAnG whole time and joined ups recently so i cant say a thing about my clan yet, only about nine and myselfe

bradd
08-11-04, 16:50
But the fact that some guys on Terra think theyre sooo good without even proving it .. yes i saw you guys fight .. nothing impressing ... makes me sick ...

if i compare this to the real good clans (RAK, FAnG, Crystal Crew, Saeder Krupp) ... as said made me laugh that you think so highly of yourselfes

Show me the line anyone of us wrote something about we good we r ?
Anna was the only person here that shows some respect about how we r fighting. But noone of us thinks we r uber .. stuff like that. JoHsons in past was one of the clans that u had to count if u was talking about the big pvp clans. But how Sloter said JoHsons != Tigers Jaw/Lunatic.

Doc Holliday
08-11-04, 17:11
what a read. just read the whole lot. theres still plenty of love in this game i can see. i didnt understand the first half of it not knowing the saturn politics but the vibe is the same.

Correct me if im wrong but most of the server has a good grasp of english these days. i know its not the greatest way but a simple dm to the opposing clan leader might help ops in future. its been done before even friendly skirmishes work to help train clans for ops.

the isolationist policy works well in part until the zerg comes. non-isolationist invariably leads to zerg. a fine balance is needed.

What i still dont understand is all this omg my clan > your clan > me > you that exists. what the fuck is wrong with lookin at an enemy op checking numbers on it and then bringing an even amount of runners be it same or diff clans so long as it aint taking the piss.

too many times the big anti city alliance on uranus would see 2 diff clan tags on the opposing side. they would lose the first round badly and then bring the world to your doorstep or they would skip the first part and just bring the horde. i have been there and seen it and its OBVIOUSLY the same on the other servers and still is on terra.

if you cant get enough players in your own clan ask a friendly one. theres plenty small ones about that could/would love to participate.

the game is about teamwork. it helps to have relations with friendly clans as well as enemies.

people need to get over themselves and quit being lame.

@asc. i love the vid man. i have been there too i feel your pain. it is however so much sweeter when u beat them fools.

BlackDove
08-11-04, 17:18

When I logged in, uPs was grouping at malstrond to attack tristar. I gred there, we moved to tristar (about 10 uPs) and we engaged r2k, desperados, and exiles there (and a clan called "fuukos" or something like that) and defeated em. We kept waiting at tristar for incoming, nothing happened. Then r2k returned with a lot of friends and FF so we said "fuck em, we dont need to fight this bunch of zergs" and stopped fighting. But, when u hacked regant (we took that op from FF weeks ago, it never belonged to r2k) we got angry, especially when u spammed trade channel with comments like "oh, its so easy to take ups ops" "anybody want regant fortress?". We killed 2 of ur battle hackers in hacknet, a stealther used his chance to reset the layers, everybody logged on their fight chars and we crushed u in regant. 10 Minutes later, we hacked malstrond, tristar, and 10 minutes after that we took yutano.

That's not possible, considering the fact I was attacked, together with a PPU on a good 10vs2 basis, at Regants after everyone left because you were twindling your dicks and poking, since your teamwork skill was -15, after we owned about five of your runners.

Pardon me, but your "fuck em, we don't need to fight this bunch of zergs" was a 12vs9 to our favor. Excuse me for not excluding people out of pleasure to own your ass. Go sell the zerg shit to someone who buys it, mkay?

You didn't "crush" anything at regant. There were two people at regant, when you rushed us with 10vs2. And after that, you hacked all the other OP's, while everyone was asleep.

L - A - M - E

Get me?

/edit - oh pardon me - it might not have been 10vs2, i counted 7 of you, while the others ran past - so the offical number was 7 or 8 v2

SirRah
08-11-04, 17:37
Ah, you can just smell all the love in this thread.

To uPs: When i logged in on saturday r2k asked me if i'd come with them to an OP fight cuz they wanted to take tristar. at that time it was only me and a resser online. we then hacked tristar and shortly after you came to take it back. before you came we placed turrets. you lost round number one. you lost round number two.

i must admit they were really good fights. we had about 11 people you had maybe 10. i dunno where you have seen the zerg at this time but at max there have been 2 people of my clan at the OP fight. (once it was me and scorpius, in the third fight it was me and blackdove)

in the third fight, when it was quite a draw suddenly some crahns came around and helped uPs in that fight. funny thing was that neither side attacked each other and that they came when uPs lost twice in even numbers.

if you would have lost round number 3 would you have kept coming back, over and over again till you won or not?

as far as i can remember then we got pretty angry and asked (after the third fight which we lost cuz of crahn helping CA) for help. we gathered with FF and desperados at el farid then. (on that note sorry to cylon who happened to be at el farid and got rushed by the whole force. you were just unlucky; bad timing). we hacked malstrond and regants in that night then.

after you killed 2 of our hackers in hacknet and us having trouble to get another hacker we were about to give up on regants and just leave it for the night. well you then came up and took all OPs of us at around 1 am or so (not too sure about the time, but it was pretty late)

dunno if you said it in this thread earlier but: if you take an OP just for the fight then why did you take the OPs when you saw we wouldnt come anymore and it was late at night?

To lunatic: so far i had some really great fights against them. and as far as i can tell they are the only clan who rezzes you after a good fight. in most of my fights against them they had 2-3 PPUs.
if their first OP team fails and dies, they all log to their main chars (mainly monks, sometimes a PE and the ratio melee tank) which then either wins or loses too. but they have out of all clans i fought so far the best teamplay and the most mature attitude.

BlackDove
08-11-04, 17:52
Oh, I just realised how badass I am.

http://forum.neocron.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6842

(I am Saitoh for the uninformed)

solling
08-11-04, 17:54
solling, ur full of shit. There was one next guy at that fight today. His name was Benediction. And everyone knows, yes even you, that he is in our

and stigmata ? he was there wich clan was he in some next clan yes ? lot of that clan was there and a mr somthing who was an apu u know he was there to

Doc Holliday
08-11-04, 17:56
(I am Saitoh for the uninformed)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

i did wonder. lol. now i know who to shoot at.

hrhrhr. just kidding mate.

BlackDove
08-11-04, 17:58

Yeah, I'm looking forward to our OP fights with the Regulators.

I'd like to keep them friendly really, cause Regs pwn. Give me a call when you set up camp, we can do the warring like men, instead of being pussies like I have to be with the uPs and their anti allies ;)

Doc Holliday
08-11-04, 18:03
when i can find some non american recruits we will do mate. we will fight like good english gentlemen and all that lol. seriously soon as we are in position to contend proper i will see u boys on the battlefield.

Spermy
08-11-04, 18:07
I dunno - I think the regs would be very welcome in the dome - Some actaully decent peoples up north y'know.

Doc Holliday
08-11-04, 18:11
to be totally honest and not wanting to hijack the thread i have seen the standing of the map at the moment and theres semi major clans in most factions. theres a big f-off hole though in the dome. Tsunami or Black dragon. i have an affinity to black dragon too. i loved the faction and moved back to tt for 2 reasons. one of which was not wishing to be same faction as ncat but thats old news. who knows in the future. ;)

BlackDove
08-11-04, 18:21
Yeah, I've been in Black Dragon for a few days, while I was doing the epic.

Dude. DESERT. Nobody on faction chat. You can use the Faction chat for your own personal Clan chat. :lol: I had to get a Tsunami runner to show me where an NPC was standing in the 08 sector, because nobody is in the 08 zone most of the time.

To be honest, I'd really like to see you guys as Black Dragon. It'd spice up the faction a lot, and well, you'd have us as friends, and could visit us in FA HQ. (oh, and we could go to you to sniff drugz togetha!!) ;)

Cliffraiser
08-11-04, 18:29
<3 this thread

NDA would own the entire server tbh

postcount +1

Spermy
08-11-04, 18:37
m,ethinks you missed the point.

Nice e penis btw.

Kopaka
08-11-04, 18:45
thats just FF,
no zerg = no win.
they play to win, not for the good fights.
and they suck at it tho
(let me put it like this so FF will understand: owned TBH)

as i said before;
they need 20 ppl to kill APU/PPU/PE,
and after 1 hour of fighting and zerging with DarK, they said: we "owned" them..
pathetic?

thank god NCAT is going pro city (if NCAT wont, i will)

Kopaka
08-11-04, 18:46
one of which was not wishing to be same faction as ncat

*tells ncat to switch to TT*

BlackDove
08-11-04, 18:48
Oh dear god, thank you.

SorkZmok
08-11-04, 18:51
NOOOOOO!!!
NONONONONONONO!!!!

:mad:

Britneeey
08-11-04, 18:53
sad to say, but you can sum up 13 pages in one sentence:

terra needs far more pluto and faaaar less saturn.....

BlackDove
08-11-04, 18:54
Basically, all Uranus. ;)

QuantumDelta
08-11-04, 18:54
sad to say, but you can sum up 13 pages in one sentence:

terra needs far more pluto and faaaar less saturn.....

I'm stayin outta this one, being involved in SSX (Mainly outside NC true but still, very much SSX).

Still, X - I would let Sigma speak for you.

He seems to actually be used to forums, and doesn't open himself to attack everywhere.

Darkener
08-11-04, 19:01
and stigmata ? he was there wich clan was he in some next clan yes ? lot of that clan was there and a mr somthing who was an apu u know he was there to
Em stig is in pain and Mr mention is in pain as well so i dont know were you are going with that one .

Kopaka
08-11-04, 19:20
NOOOOOO!!!
NONONONONONONO!!!!

:mad:

do u think i like being pro city? (no i dont)
but i wont be allied (read: faction allied) to FF, DarK, Desperados, Credentes and FAnG.
not that we dont fight em atm but they are just fucking up the server.
zerging is all they can do, its quite pathetic when they still almost loose after their zerg.
the only clan who dont zerg is prolly TJ (now Lunatic Asylum).
all other clans on terra fight/fought with another clan

E. Cryton
08-11-04, 19:29
Ah, you can just smell all the love in this thread.

To uPs: When i logged in on saturday r2k asked me if i'd come with them to an OP fight cuz they wanted to take tristar. at that time it was only me and a resser online. we then hacked tristar and shortly after you came to take it back. before you came we placed turrets. you lost round number one. you lost round number two.

i must admit they were really good fights. we had about 11 people you had maybe 10. i dunno where you have seen the zerg at this time but at max there have been 2 people of my clan at the OP fight. (once it was me and scorpius, in the third fight it was me and blackdove)

in the third fight, when it was quite a draw suddenly some crahns came around and helped uPs in that fight. funny thing was that neither side attacked each other and that they came when uPs lost twice in even numbers.

if you would have lost round number 3 would you have kept coming back, over and over again till you won or not?

lets count the ppus u had...
5, 6 ?
lets count the ppus we had...2...3... ?
lets count the turrets...
5, 6 + UG and i know, u used the UG to hide...
and now...lets count the fair fights ur clan ever delivered...
0...right, zero fights...
tbh i never saw the FA line ( i'm talking about the uranus FA, coz it's SSX + R2K) fighting fair...Rangers, SSX, R2K always fought as a big ally vs. 1 clan, NCAT...and u lost 90 % of the fights, even if u spammed turrets, extremly UG laming ( i never saw UGlamer like u guys, really...and i saw many...) or zerged us...
reminds me to the big malstrond fight...R2K, Rangers, SSC + Syncronizer ( tsu clan), 30 ppl, vs 8 NCAT, u guys lost and called us exploiter...
like u always do...
i got a screenshot of it...what a blame...

we would really appreciate it if u would fight clan vs. clan...
if we could r2k expect to fight us alone if we hack one of their OPs.
but i think we expect too much from a clan that'll never learn to fight alone...
r2k, think about what u wrote under ur clanname on ur website..
"STRONG POWERFULL PROUD"
strong ? even not with zerg allies...
Powerfull ? not really...
Proud ? of what ? to lose even with allies next to u ? to fight just lame ?
its a joke, u are a joke...
nuff said tbh

40$Poser
08-11-04, 19:32
face it, any respectable clans either quit the game or were forced to become zerg whores. You want an outpost, do what everyone else does. Call your side, whether it be pro city or doy. Zerg away because that's the new mindset of Terra.

Kopaka
08-11-04, 19:36
Yeah, you zerged though!

VENOM will NEVER, NEVER, fight WITH FF, fang, credentes, r2k, dark, desperados.
only against them.

Kopaka
08-11-04, 19:39
( i never saw UGlamer like u guys, really...and i saw many...)

FF can zone into the UG faster than u can say wtf.

/edit sorry doublepost

Darth Slayer
08-11-04, 19:40
If you would have lost round number 3 would you have kept coming back, over and over again till you won or not?

Thats why I logged, I was not interested in fighting all night because one side can't admit defeat........ :(
Was surprised tho at Crahn helping em, no hang on no I'm not.
Next they say they where UPS members doing epics, Oh hang on they already used that excuse.

Scorpius.

COLD
08-11-04, 19:42
All this talk of warring n such is driving me crazy as I'm stuck here at work for another 4-5 friggin hours. I can't wait to get home and see what the clan will be into tonight!! Hopefully some good fights. (crosses fingers) :lol:

Ch1n Th3 M4g
08-11-04, 19:43
right
ive been reading though these pages abit
and in sick of all the fucking nibs going "venom zerg with this clan or this clan'
its all bs..
we az a clan help no 1 else.
we do though fight ff/desp's
why? because ff dont deserve op's
we just kill a ff zerg force at cycro (about 5-6 of us)
then...we get zerged by another clan (quess who.....desp)
who wasent called for help acording to ff.....
but 8-10 desp's turning up on there own looks very slim.
i am sick of these clan's who zerg with no skill.
so to end it
venom dont help uPs,

thxkkbyenow!

Kopaka
08-11-04, 19:49
hmm Black Heart (back then in venom) helped uPs once at Regant, only cuz he was maybe going to uPs, but prolly changed his mind later or still thinking about it.

Spermy
08-11-04, 19:49
right
and in sick of all the fucking nibs going "venom zerg with this clan or this clan'
its all bs..
so to end it
venom dont help uPs,

thxkkbyenow!

So lovely to have allies like that.

I have so much faith in a DoY alliance... :rolleyes:

No wonder Procity is pissing about like they own the place.

Darken
08-11-04, 20:00
thats just FF,
no zerg = no win.
they play to win, not for the good fights.
and they suck at it tho
(let me put it like this so FF will understand: owned TBH)

as i said before;
they need 20 ppl to kill APU/PPU/PE,
and after 1 hour of fighting and zerging with DarK, they said: we "owned" them..
pathetic?

you forgot the 50 Meelee tanks, about 50+ Doy Bombers,
A bunch of self spawned Grim Chasers, aye you didnt see the 15 Stormsbots with Copbot rifles on our side
:rolleyes:

Get it you lost, now don't bitch.

QuickFix
08-11-04, 20:01
i like quite alot of the uPs members but atm they are far to quick to kill an ally if one of their members un be known to us is in an enemy faction doing epics or whatever.

you low level members seem to feel they gotta make a name for themselves by starting a war with their allies.

just 10 minutes ago we get the word a BD is outside CA hq, so we go there attack him.

30 seconds later someone on alliance say "dont kill XXXXXX he is changing to ca to join ups" so we stop, a few other non clanned other people, not connected with us in anyway and some asshat runs outside and attacks our clanned members who are doing nothing.

you (uPs) leadership need to put a leash on these young pups, it will only serve to cause more problems, and tbh between us all (CA) we have enough problems with as you put it zerg's.

i hope you can read and understand this is the light it is meant to be conveyed.

p.s i lub you phobos

Ch1n Th3 M4g
08-11-04, 20:01
tbh spermy
i couldent give a shit about pro atm
we got more problems at home to worry about

Kopaka
08-11-04, 20:09
darken u cant even play PPU properly,
who are u to say ur clan FF owns, as u all did after the fight.

the fights we had to far (2 vs 15 for 1.5 hours) isnt even our full force.
NCAT has the 3 or 4 best apu/ppu combos on uranus, which are way better than those saturn/pluto combos.

only really fucking good apu/ppu combo ive seen so far, which isnt ncat, is Ascention and Descent.

they are pretty much the only (enemy) combo who can do some serious asswh00ping.

(this doesnt include the combo Sloterdijk/Cashmere, cuz i didnt see cash play yet)

*cough* darken @ FF video @ tezla.. death via noobbuffing... *cough*
u call that PPUing? the tank was better off by himself

i rest my case.

Dargeshaad
08-11-04, 20:09
right
its all bs..
so to end it
venom dont help uPs,

thxkkbyenow!

Funny really, you say you attack FF, but you didn't seem to have a problem banding up with a FF to attack me, pity you both died - notice his name in local, I forgot to turn Fraps on in time :mad: . You actually got a heal from the FF after i jumped you from stealth.
http://www.cs.aau.dk/~jacob/9.avi

Cliffraiser
08-11-04, 20:10
m,ethinks you missed the point.

Nice e penis btw.

what point? bunch a nibs whining bout them getting zerged?

welcome to 2 years ago....

theres always been zerg forces and there allways will be, nothings gonna change so people might as well start accepting it. I posted that because there is NO POINT in the thread as nothing will be changed

its always my story vs your story etc etc.

o yeh did i say that pluto owns terra??

Kopaka
08-11-04, 20:11
pluto only owns cuz uranus allows it, for now

Ch1n Th3 M4g
08-11-04, 20:14
so a unbuffed apu with no armour and si...
gets jumped buy a 3 star hl spy
who gets hit once then stealths off then kills me after a while..
ya ur the man, ahh wait no ur not :lol:

Darkener
08-11-04, 20:14
i like quite alot of the uPs members but atm they are far to quick to kill an ally if one of their members un be known to us is in an enemy faction doing epics or whatever.

you low level members seem to feel they gotta make a name for themselves by starting a war with their allies.

just 10 minutes ago we get the word a BD is outside CA hq, so we go there attack him.

30 seconds later someone on alliance say "dont kill XXXXXX he is changing to ca to join ups" so we stop, a few other non clanned other people, not connected with us in anyway and some asshat runs outside and attacks our clanned members who are doing nothing.

you (uPs) leadership need to put a leash on these young pups, it will only serve to cause more problems, and tbh between us all (CA) we have enough problems with as you put it zerg's.

i hope you can read and understand this is the light it is meant to be conveyed.

p.s i lub you phobos

Let them continue how they act . Theres only so many people you can fight to maintain yourself only so much fighting you can do before it becomes a job and not fun. That guys been BD for ages and as he said himself he wont be changing anytime soon and regardless the fight wasnt over that it was because someone died and kayne was hacking there belt . We didnt ask for permission or something like that so they unloaded . If it continues this way its going to be interesting playing CA .

Darken
08-11-04, 20:20
darken u cant even play PPU properly
Im sure id beat any of your ppus.

Every ppu dies, sometimes via noob buffing sometimes cuz just tomany, your ppus die to noob buffing too eh ?
Any ppu dies, sometimes this, sometimes that way.

Dargeshaad
08-11-04, 20:21
so a unbuffed apu with no armour and si...
gets jumped buy a 3 star hl spy
who gets hit once then stealths off then kills me after a while..
ya ur the man, ahh wait no ur not :lol:

I guess you missed my points, and thanks for sounding stupid by implying you had SI when you didn't seem to have any problems using your holy lightning

Darken
08-11-04, 20:21
pluto only owns cuz uranus allows it, for now
Yeye, thats what id say in your situation too.

Darken
08-11-04, 20:22
I guess you missed my points, and thanks for sounding stupid by implying you had SI when you didn't seem to have any problems using your holy lightning

Your mean you, broke his excuse :lol:

kurai
08-11-04, 20:32
Jesus.

I've just randomly sampled a few pages from this thread.

How the fuck hasn't this thread been closed with extreme vengeance 13 pages ago for "extreme asshattery", let alone "Keep it in game" ? O_o

Darken
08-11-04, 20:34
@kurai, maybe mods enjoy ppl pissing each other off sometimes :D

Anyways Venoms lets stfu this is not about FF and venom its UPS's Thread :rolleyes:

Ch1n Th3 M4g
08-11-04, 20:36

pardom me
but im sure theres apu's out there that can use there hl
with si, i know i can :p

E. Cryton
08-11-04, 20:40
the only clan who dont zerg is prolly TJ (now Lunatic Asylum).
all other clans on terra fight/fought with another clan

-uPs- dont do...

TJ fighting clanonly ?? i hope u are j/k iCe...

Darth Slayer
08-11-04, 21:11
H'mmmz Kopaka is one of the best PPU's I've ever seen, theres probaly people better but theres a whole lot worse.
Every Op fight I had against TJ was TJ only. Mind u was at a time when half the server seemed to be in there clan...... :p

Scorpius.

Cliffraiser
08-11-04, 21:34
pluto only owns cuz uranus allows it, for now\

i thought uranus was a chat box with some fancy graphics :o

go and try to match up with the saturn boys before you start bothering plutonians

Cliffraiser
08-11-04, 21:44
darken u cant even play PPU properly,
who are u to say ur clan FF owns, as u all did after the fight.

the fights we had to far (2 vs 15 for 1.5 hours) isnt even our full force.
NCAT has the 3 or 4 best apu/ppu combos on uranus, which are way better than those saturn/pluto combos.

only really fucking good apu/ppu combo ive seen so far, which isnt ncat, is Ascention and Descent.

they are pretty much the only (enemy) combo who can do some serious asswh00ping.

(this doesnt include the combo Sloterdijk/Cashmere, cuz i didnt see cash play yet)

i rest my case.

Polarity/Deadpool would kill your entire clan hands down

more fuel on the fire

NONpk
08-11-04, 21:46
right r2k credentes and desperados, dont zerg... alright.... ruflz

Kopaka
08-11-04, 22:03
Im sure id beat any of your ppus.

Every ppu dies, sometimes via noob buffing sometimes cuz just tomany, your ppus die to noob buffing too eh ?
Any ppu dies, sometimes this, sometimes that way.

Darken, if U are better than any of NCATs PPUs.. ill give u my account info.
since we got only 3 PPUs, which are, with an exeption of Sloterdijk, the best PPUs on uranus.

and no, my PPU didnt die by noobbuffing, 4x (got noobbuffed like 7 times in total maybe).

and @Eric, when I was TJ, we fought clan vs clan

Kopaka
08-11-04, 22:04
\

i thought uranus was a chat box with some fancy graphics :o

go and try to match up with the saturn boys before you start bothering plutonians

Cliff, als ik et goed heb, ging jij binnen 5 seconden neer tegen Smurfen en mij.

nuff said tbh

Cliffraiser
08-11-04, 22:07
ehm? ik ben tot nu toe 2x dood gegaan in NC2 op mn HC tank en dat was 1x @ cathlock toen ik 2 apus en een ppu tegen kwam terwijl ik een epic deed voor TT. en de andere keer GRde ik naar el farid waar een clan zat te kampen en me 3984923849 HLs voor mn hoofd gaven. dus sorry je heb de verkeerde voor je.

Ik sta wel open voor duels als je denkt dat je me aankan 0_o

Kopaka
08-11-04, 22:07
H'mmmz Kopaka is one of the best PPU's I've ever seen, theres probaly people better but theres a whole lot worse.
Every Op fight I had against TJ was TJ only. Mind u was at a time when half the server seemed to be in there clan...... :p

Scorpius.

desperados claimed they had the 2 best ppus of uranus.. Yloren and PPU PP Bitch or something... both died to my terminator..

( <3 callash tbh )

Darken
08-11-04, 22:11
Darken, if U are better than any of NCATs PPUs.. ill give u my account info.

Go ahead

Kopaka
08-11-04, 22:11
2 on 2 duels?

kheb me enigste dmg dealer verneukt door te lommen naar hybrid.
en aangezien me beste char PPU is...
maar ik heb FAnG gezien... respect naar hun (jij bent toch fang? O_o )
alleen zonde dat ik sommige van fang heb zien zergen met FF.
voor de rest heb ik niets tegen jou of hun, ik zeg alleen dat FF en DarK niets voorstellen.. en dat moet dan pluto's force geweest zijn...
van fang zelf heb ik weinig gehoord maar ik heb die Fenix 4x moeten rezzen in een OP fight tegen 6 uPs dus die zal wel niets voorstellen dacht ik.

verder heb ik eigenlijk een bloedhekel aan alle DoY clans... zelf ben ik NCAT/VENOM.

Nidhogg
08-11-04, 22:15
The next non-English post on this thread gets it closed. English only, please.

N

Darken
08-11-04, 22:15
2 on 2 duels?

voor de rest heb ik niets tegen jou of hun, ik zeg alleen dat FF en DarK niets voorstellen.. en dat moet dan pluto's force geweest zijn...
van fang zelf heb ik weinig gehoord maar ik heb die Fenix 4x moeten rezzen in een OP fight tegen 6 uPs dus die zal wel niets voorstellen dacht ik.

verder heb ik eigenlijk een bloedhekel aan alle DoY clans... zelf ben ik NCAT/VENOM.

waht teh fcku siht is an Enlisgh Froum, ew tkla in enlisgh heer ko?

post in english damit

that looks like your trying to talk english but just ended up with hitting some random letters.

Kopaka
08-11-04, 22:18
its dutch, said to Cliffraiser, not to u.

Darken, i challenge u right here right now (or another time cuz ull be shitting 4 different colors now) to a 2vs2 duel.
BAD ASS and me vs any of FF's combo.

which means, no UG zoning, no zoning at all, loser (read: FF) gets rezz after the duel, and no zerging, just a 2 on 2.

Cliffraiser
08-11-04, 22:19
2 on 2 duels?

fair enough :P

<3 niddeh

Spermy
08-11-04, 22:22
its dutch, said to Cliffraiser, not to u.

Darken, i challenge u right here right now (or another time cuz ull be shitting 4 different colors now) to a 2vs2 duel.
BAD ASS and me vs any of FF's combo.

which means, no UG zoning, no zoning at all, loser (read: FF) gets rezz after the duel, and no zerging, just a 2 on 2.

Would that be an APU PPU combo by any chance? :lol:

Kopaka
08-11-04, 22:23
ur not FF.

and yes, its an APU/PPU combo.
or if u rather want Smurfen and me.. can be arranged.

/edit

*cough*.. Darken seems very quiet atm... any1 noticed? *cough*

Spermy
08-11-04, 22:28
Errr. No - But I would appear to be allied to them.

Why would they bother? there's no point proven other than you rely on jawas.

Kopaka
08-11-04, 22:33
im (faction) allied to them aswell but they started attacking me in first day of retail.. which aint the best move to make.
u should know spermy, since u come from uranus.
NCAT at full force didnt even had 10 ppl but we won almost everytime.. and tbh.. we didnt even have full force when fighting FA alliance..

FA Alliance never fought NCAT at full force since skuld and sluts were grounded, and before that my ppu was offline for 4 months almost (ill bet u had the most fun ever back then)

and its a damn shame black dragon has to be allied to TG and FA now.

Darken
08-11-04, 22:35
with , or without noobbuffing ?

Kopaka
08-11-04, 22:36
with,

u wouldnt get noobbuff on me anyway so it doesnt matter for u anyway.
(refers back to the movie)
nice aiming skills tbh, tank without shelter

Frotto
08-11-04, 22:37
WHO THE HELL CARES???? GO BACK IN GAME AND KILL SOMETHING... GET A GIRL IRL... OR A DUDE WHICH EVER APPLIES... I ZERG U... U ZERG ME... SHIT HAPPENS, you win some you lose some... but you gr. You gr to fight another day.

Spermy
08-11-04, 22:39
im (faction) allied to them aswell but they started attacking me in first day of retail.. which aint the best move to make.
u should know spermy, since u come from uranus.

That's a laugh and a half! sorry but I think NCAT need to get thier affairs in order before they can become the force they were. And I do have to say - you're tactics at times were less than admirable.

NCAT at full force didnt even had 10 ppl but we won almost everytime.. and tbh.. we didnt even have full force when fighting FA alliance..

FA Alliance never fought NCAT at full force since skuld and sluts were grounded, and before that my ppu was offline for 4 months almost (ill bet u had the most fun ever back then)

and its a damn shame black dragon has to be allied to TG and FA now.

Well you can whine about the alliance - or you can suck it up - if you don't like fighting with us - relocate.

This is what's killing DoY - the entire City of NC can get along fine in most cases - and on our side - we have the angels, Crahn, TG and BD all fighting each other - while tsunami just sit there and scratch thier arses.

Some alliance.

Kopaka
08-11-04, 22:40
ahum.. if my dmg dealer dies in the end theres not much use for me to stick around would it?

and besides...
1) we dont zerg
2) all the fights we had was 2/3 vs at least 15 or urs
3) all fights lasted at least 30 minutes
4) some of us actually have a girl irl... they taught us how to whine and bitch like a woman.

Kopaka
08-11-04, 22:43
u prolly dont even know who my PPU was in NC1. *cough, u do.. its above my avatar.. damn :p *cough*
i admit i had my bad days...

we will never be the force we were, true that, we're missing a apu/ppu combo, and some members quit ncat.
still with the people we have atm, we're imho still a good force, enough to keep 15 FF busy for 1,5 hours.