PDA

View Full Version : "This NPC is Busy, Try Again Later"

Spoon
07-11-04, 05:06
Bug or feature?

I've run across these NPC in a couple of places...

Recently(after patch 115/116), two of the YO's venders at Blackhill Fortress decided to take a break, the Ammo/PSI and the LoM/Medic venders are busy, and have been that way for over a week....

Is this a bug or a feature?, they used to work for me...

What the hell are they so busy doing?

Oh, wait, nevermind, they're the venders that have their belts unbuckled and pants unzipped..... :rolleyes:

Smock
07-11-04, 05:14
Yeah, happened to me too sometimes.

It's prolly a bug thet turns into a feature, as so many i the past. :D

Glok
07-11-04, 07:22
Most of the time if I spam right click the busy fuckers they will talk to me.

Smok3d
07-11-04, 07:59
Bug or feature?

I've run across these NPC in a couple of places...

Recently(after patch 115/116), two of the YO's venders at Blackhill Fortress decided to take a break, the Ammo/PSI and the LoM/Medic venders are busy, and have been that way for over a week....

Is this a bug or a feature?, they used to work for me...

What the hell are they so busy doing?

Oh, wait, nevermind, they're the venders that have their belts unbuckled and pants unzipped..... :rolleyes:

haha yea ive had this a few times,its annoying when you have to run to another op because the vendor is bugged at the only your already at O_o

StryfeX
07-11-04, 08:11
I had a friend who had this. He said he put in a help ticket and a GM came and took care of it. Dunno what exactly the GM did, but my friend said it was working afterwords.

--Stryfe

Omnituens
07-11-04, 10:08
ammo vendor @ northstar was bugged too.

Jesterthegreat
07-11-04, 12:52
I had a friend who had this. He said he put in a help ticket and a GM came and took care of it. Dunno what exactly the GM did, but my friend said it was working afterwords.

--Stryfe

i would guess they just reset the script / NPC

Tratos
07-11-04, 13:08
i think NPCs go "busy" when they are aggrod to somthing even if it doesnt seem it, mobs used to do this in beta, as it would quite humerous smacking a WB and accidently left clicking for it to tell you it was busy pwning you :p

Anna
07-11-04, 14:11
its not 115/116, theyve been saying that since retail start
its been reported a few times but i suppose its not a priority, which i agree on tbh

Kiel
07-11-04, 14:45
i just accepted it and moved on. Vendors need a break too ya know :)